Lolcow Mr. Burgers / Jesse Radin / Jesse Nicholas Radin - Unstable Fast Food Reviewer, Banned KF Poster

manosoffate

Got high definition asscheeks
kiwifarms.net
This guy reviews burgers and other assorted fast food, has a weird ass dad who reviews the food with him, wrote a weird ass sci-fi novel, and posts weird ass stuff on his Facebook.

His Youtube channel. Watch any video and the spectrum will be evident
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg7CcWce38F5bNYxSQW-_Cw

Check out his older facbook posts for some crazy crap.
https://www.facebook.com/jesse.radin

Sorry about the lack of effort with this post but I just got home after a 16 hour shift. I'll fix it up tomorrow.

meatslab

Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's still better than Joey's SUPER KOOL FOOD REVIEWS.

Edit: I WAS VERY, VERY WRONG. I'll put some of his insane FB screencaps in a sec.

He has autistic meltdowns every so often and posts weird shit.

He also has a forum.
http://heylisten.forumotion.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think this guy's information is pretty valid and nonbiased, I think he does these reviews with his dad to bond and he seems to really like doing these videos too. He seems a bit innocent but his breakdowns are an interest to me and that's a lolcow brand.

Quality bonding time is when two Aspergers are making videos about burger places.

Last edited:

manosoffate

Got high definition asscheeks
kiwifarms.net
How'd you find this guy? His most viewed videos have like a hundred views. Also manos was a great movie.
My friends and I watch a lot of food review stuff on Youtube. He popped up in my suggestions and it went from there. And yes, it was.

Just seems like a dude with pretty severe mental impairments.
Isn't that all lolcows, to some degree? I actually like his reviews and think he's a generally likable guy, but he definitely seems like someone who belongs here. There seems to have been a shift to a more "look don't touch" approach to some of the newer subjects here. I wouldn't have posted about him if I thought he would get a lot of hate, although I of course realize that there is the potential for that to happen.

Abby

kiwifarms.net
Seems like a pretty innocent guy. His food reviews aren't too bad and I like that he does them with his dad. I glanced over his facebook and saw some of his breakdowns, but it seems like he at least acknowledges it and realizes he was making an ass of himself. Also, he's got a job so he's not a total waste.

He's a better food reviewer than DSP, and seems to eat better food too.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I think this guy's information is pretty valid and nonbiased, I think he does these reviews with his dad to bond and he seems to really like doing these videos too. He seems a bit innocent but his breakdowns are an interest to me and that's a lolcow brand.

Quality bonding time is when two Aspergers are making videos about burger places.

why does you tube series need seasons (see the title of his vid)? I seriously think these spergs on yt do it to look cool, and that they actually think they are a tv show.

Also:

• Feels
Reactions: Meowthkip

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
He's very quirky, but he's not gross and nasty like a lot of other lolcows. It's a breath of fresh air actually.

In case anyone was wondering what flashed during the intro, I caught it and took a screenshot...
It's a chart from a political quiz. I'm not sure who the text is referring to, though.

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The shirt he's wearing.
YouGov is an international internet-based market research firm.

YouGov's methodology is to obtain responses from an invited group of internet users, and then to weight these responses in line with demographic information.

He was invited to it, I'm half expecting he was paid to wear it.