Lolcow Mr. Burgers / Jesse Radin / Jesse Nicholas Radin - Unstable Fast Food Reviewer, Banned KF Poster

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question:

Is it creepy to make friends with your enemy's friends? I say creepy AF. Others say not at all, they have the right to do so.
I can see females looking at it as creepy, but I don't think guys would necessarily think its creepy. Prickish would be more my thought. Also it would be selfish as you would then be putting that person in a dynamic where two of his friends despise each other.

Point is, I wouldn't become a friend with an enemy's (if I had one) friend.

Reactions: JessePSisaPOS

AWPerative

o_O
kiwifarms.net
Playlist of my RPG maker project.

I think it's pretty fun and I would enjoy selling it for a token sum, but knowing who I am, it'd get the lowest Steam ratings ever.

As someone who has played far more JRPGs than you can imagine outside of the Final Fantasy series, here is my feedback.

You need an engaging story to keep people hooked and a unique battle system. Many games differentiate themselves through not only their stories, but their battle and crafting systems as well. Star Ocean 2 is probably my favorite non-Final Fantasy JRPG because of its complexity and the story has tons of unique different endings. Cat Attack has no backstory or anything, it's just you walking and fighting random NPCs. it's pretty generic. I don't feel any connection to the characters at all.

I know you've had plenty of time to work on this given COVID and the fact you're unemployed and dateless, so it shouldn't be too hard given that autistic people have extreme dedication to their interests and projects.

Last edited:
  • Dumb

AWPerative

o_O
kiwifarms.net
I'm not you sealion.

Get over me.

For the love of God it's been 11 years.

I mean if you actually pull this off I'll be impressed. Maybe consider what I said and make Cat Attack an actual good game.

You have a large treasury backing you so it's not like you have to look for work anytime soon.

• Dumb

AWPerative

o_O
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• 9839BA06-074C-4D84-A57D-DEE70937FF47.png
    9839BA06-074C-4D84-A57D-DEE70937FF47.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 38