Lolcow Mr. Burgers / Jesse Radin / Jesse Nicholas Radin - Unstable Fast Food Reviewer, Banned KF Poster

effexoristrash

kiwifarms.net
He doxed himself in a previous video too. My cousin actually lives 10 minutes away from him.
hey awp im assuming this reddit account isnt you?


90% of it is spamming mr burger videos but the other 10% is lucidly talking about job nepotism and leasing in vegas. im so fucking confused considering i found it through burger's other reddit alts

edit: or maybe that is your account.


i found his blog if anyone cares to read it. i think its sad how clear he can be compared to manic ranting
 
Last edited:

moseph.jartelli

MAJA: Make America Jonestown Again.
kiwifarms.net
hey awp im assuming this reddit account isnt you?


90% of it is spamming mr burger videos but the other 10% is lucidly talking about job nepotism and leasing in vegas. im so fucking confused considering i found it through burger's other reddit alts

edit: or maybe that is your account.


i found his blog if anyone cares to read it. i think its sad how clear he can be compared to manic ranting
Do you wish that you were Jesse’s Girl
 
  • Like
Reactions: SpiceyHuman

Similar threads

Obese Schizo with a Pinkie Pie Tulpa, 4chan Spammer, ‘Energy Vampire’, ‘Dark Magician’, Raped By Aliens, Q-ANON, Zoophile, Former Otherkin
Replies
48
Views
13K
Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking
Replies
50K
Views
9M
Without hyperbole, the weirdest thing any lolcow has ever made.
Replies
20
Views
7K
Tags
None