Other Videos Mr. Enter Vlogs -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Deadwaste

it's 3 am go to bed you fuck
kiwifarms.net
Okay for me the abusive joke is getting overused a little, so I'll fix it with some ontopic.
You know, I'm actually wondering what games he'd play on this channel. Perhaps critically acclaimed games like the walking dead and GTA V or maybe even this war of mine? Or maybe the games he likes like minecraft and morrowind. Probably both, but we'll have to wait and see for that.

• Agree
Reactions: Ferls

Jumpin Jenkins

Needs About Tree Fiddy
kiwifarms.net
Okay for me the abusive joke is getting overused a little, so I'll fix it with some ontopic.
You know, I'm actually wondering what games he'd play on this channel. Perhaps critically acclaimed games like the walking dead and GTA V or maybe even this war of mine? Or maybe the games he likes like minecraft and morrowind. Probably both, but we'll have to wait and see for that.
He's gonna play Goat Simulator and talk about how mean spirited it is that you can ram into people that don't move besides dancing

Also, sorry for (pun intended) abusing the "abusive" joke.

• Winner
Reactions: Deadwaste

Jumpin Jenkins

Needs About Tree Fiddy
kiwifarms.net
I predict a new series: "Videogame Villainy."

GTA is a bad game because you can do mean spirited things in it. Anyone who likes it is a sociopath and should be locked up.
Kirby Super Star is a mean spirited game and is bad because you kill enemies. Anyone who likes it worships Zeus Cervas and is pure evil.

Swiggity Swooty

Food and good doesn't rhyme.
kiwifarms.net
I predict a new series: "Videogame Villainy."

GTA is a bad game because you can do mean spirited things in it. Anyone who likes it is a sociopath and should be locked up.
The opposite will be Valued Videogames where he plays really pretentious games like Gone Home and praises them on their story and not on anything that matters like gameplay.

Tags
None