Mr Magenta has sex with Trent on an airplane - Of all the places Mr Magenta gets laid

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Hello, the other day Mr. Magenta told me a story. He was on a plane from Las Vegas to Denver Colorado, a very short flight. He wanted to smoke a bunch of weed in Colorado after gambling all weekend. "Hella time to smoke weed" says Mr. Magenta.

Mr. Magenta boards the front of the plane and while not able to afford first class still does not sit too far towards the back. After the plane takes off Mr Magenta goes towards the back of the plane to use the bathroom and sees Trent sitting down towards the back row. "Holy shit Trent is on this plane?" says Mr Magenta. Trent seems to not see him.

Mr Magenta returns to his seat. "The next time Trent goes to use the bathroom I am going to get some pleasure" says Mr Magenta to himself. He has a hard time sitting in his seat for quite some time with his neck twisted as he looks towards the back of the plane. Waiting. Finally Trent gets up. Mr Magenta gets up also and follows.

As Trent walks into the bathroom Mr Magenta pushes him hard and shuts the door hard behind them. "Time for pleasure" says Mr Magenta as he holds Trent down. Mr Magenta pulls out his rock hard throbbing cock and slams it into Trent's awaiting anus. "I knew I would not have to wait this entire plane ride for pleasure" says Mr Magenta as continues to ram his cock into Trent's anus. As the ramming continues to plane and shudders as the back of the plane rocks as the bathroom sex continues.

The pilot speaks "we are experiencing some turbelence. The fasten seat belt sign is on. Everyone please return to their seats immediately hella" says the pilot. Mr Magenta continues to scream in the bathroom as he rams his cock into Trent. A stewardess goes to the back and knocks on the door, "sir pleasure return to your seat until the turbulence is over" she says. "Bitch I will return to my seat when I am finished in the bathroom!" screams Mr Magenta.

After 15 minutes of Mr Magenta slamming his cock into the anus of Trent he finally ejaculates and the plane stops rocking back and forth and the captain comes on the intercom and says "ladies and gentleman we have finished passing through some rough air and the turbulence has subsided, the fasten seat belt sign is off and you may roam about the cabin."

The bathroom door at the back of the plane swings open and Trent comes out with a lock of horror on his face followed by Mr Magenta calmly walking out towards his seat with a big smile on his face. The pilot speaks again "we are preparing to make our descent." Mr Magenta lays back in his seat with his seatbelt fastened and smiles and as he starts to nod off he thinks to himself "what a great flight. I cant wait to hella explore Denver Colorado. I cannot believe I ran into Trent on the plane. You never know who you will run into. My friends in Australia are never going to believe this."
Ending. Finish.

Shiversblood

kiwifarms.net
Wait there’s two of you now?
I first started making Trent anus posts on shroomery.org where a man named Trent posts. The person who created this thread, he is from the shroomery. So he had a first hand view of all the Trent anus posts and stories and revelations that were being posted on that forum. The man simply became obsessed with the anus of a man named Trent, and he also started making hella numerous posts about Trent’s anus on that forum. And then he typed, “Trent’s anus” into google, and found this forum. Because I had started making Trent anus posts on this forum. That’s how he found this forum. The anus of a man named Trent helped this man find this forum. And now he can post about that anus here. He enjoys discussing Trent’s anus.

heyilikeyourmom

well not really intense but pretty intense
kiwifarms.net
I first started making Trent anus posts on shroomery.org where a man named Trent posts. The person who created this thread, he is from the shroomery. So he had a first hand view of all the Trent anus posts and stories and revelations that were being posted on that forum. The man simply became obsessed with the anus of a man named Trent, and he also started making hella numerous posts about Trent’s anus on that forum. And then he typed, “Trent’s anus” into google, and found this forum. Because I had started making Trent anus posts on this forum. That’s how he found this forum. The anus of a man named Trent helped this man find this forum. And now he can post about that anus here. He enjoys discussing Trent’s anus.
oh

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Trent's anus brings the most pleasure. One day while watching Transformers high as shit seeing a kaleidoscope of colors in Michael Bay's otherwise bland and boring very lame script set of movies the door rings.

I open. It is Trent. Anus time says Trent "it is time for anus." Trent bends over exposing his anus in the glistening moonlight. "Sexual relations with anus" says Trent.

After ramming his anus for hours and days I met all the great people I know now. Mr Magenta. Shiversblood. Koods etc. We all enjoy taking turns thrusting cock in Trent's anus until penis is chapped. After multiple ejaculates it is time to fall asleep as Trent wanders off into the deep night to present his anus to others for the good of humanity.

My humanity restored by such a simple act as the one Trent imparts on me with his anus I feel more confident.

To be more clarified, that is hell accurate information George! No man can forget Trent or his anus and all the pleasure he brings to men as his anus tightens around the cock of a man sucking in all the semen. Hella reality

Shiversblood

kiwifarms.net
After Op slammed his penis numerous times into Trent’s anus, Trent slinked off into the night looking for more men. Searching for more cocks. So adamant about his search for cocks. Trent sees a group of black ghetto men walking down the street. Trent approaches the black men. “I have anus!” Trent screams to them. “Back the fuck up white boy, I am straight!” One of the black men says in a angry manner. Trent bends over and pulls down his trousers and exposes his anus to the black men. The black men’s jaws drop wide open. The black men quickly line up and begin taking turns slamming their penis into Trent’s anus. “OMG this is so much pleasure ahhhh!” A black man screams as he thrusts.

Mr Magenta comes running and quickly shoots the black man in the back of the head with a sawed off shot gun. Mr Magenta then quickly pulls out nine millimeter and shoots the other black men directly in the forehead.

Mr Magenta then quickly slams his penis into Trent’s anus. Trent and mr Magenta begin to walk home, Trent walking on all fours and mr Magenta walking while his penis is still inside Trent’s anus.

A man sees them and gasps.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
After Op slammed his penis numerous times into Trent’s anus, Trent slinked off into the night looking for more men. Searching for more cocks. So adamant about his search for cocks. Trent sees a group of black ghetto men walking down the street. Trent approaches the black men. “I have anus!” Trent screams to them. “Back the fuck up white boy, I am straight!” One of the black men says in a angry manner. Trent bends over and pulls down his trousers and exposes his anus to the black men. The black men’s jaws drop wide open. The black men quickly line up and begin taking turns slamming their penis into Trent’s anus. “OMG this is so much pleasure ahhhh!” A black man screams as he thrusts.

Mr Magenta comes running and quickly shoots the black man in the back of the head with a sawed off shot gun. Mr Magenta then quickly pulls out nine millimeter and shoots the other black men directly in the forehead.

Mr Magenta then quickly slams his penis into Trent’s anus. Trent and mr Magenta begin to walk home, Trent walking on all fours and mr Magenta walking while his penis is still inside Trent’s anus.

A man sees them and gasps.
Inner city sexual intercourse goes wild often

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino