Mr. Magenta, his wife, and the anus of a man named Trent

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trent is walking down the street. It’s halloween night. “Everyone run! It’s michael Myers!” A man screams only moments before Michael Myers slashes his throat. Children start screaming and running. A child in a sonic costume trips and lands on a rock and neck is quickly snapped. Trent quickly pulls out his pistol and opens fire, accidentally shooting a kid in a Pokémon pikachu costume directly in the forehead, Trent does a barrel roll. Michael Myers charges, Trent shoots him nurrmius times in the chest and forehead. Trent goes home.

Mr magenta took a flight directly to the USA from his home country. He wanted to celebrate Halloween in the USA with Trent. Mr magenta knocks on Trent’s door. He opens the door. They go to Trent’s room. Mr magenta quickly tackles Trent pushing him onto the bed. “Anal canal!” Mr magenta screams. He pulls off Trent’s trousers and slams his PENIS into Trent’s ANUS! Thrust. Thrust ejaculate. “That was pleasure.” Mr magenta says. “My anus has been trick or treated.” Trent says. “Hahaha hella humoourous!” Amanita kicks down the door . “Trick or treat! I smell anus!” Amanita screams. Mr magenta grabs an revolver and fired a shot directly into amanitas forehead. “Bulls eye color time” mr magenta explains. “Happy Halloween.”

Happy Halloween 2018 friends.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One last anus, for 2018

The year is 2018. Mr Magenta is sitting on his couch. "Man, I could really go for some anus." Mr Magenta says. he drives to sydney and hops on a airplane and flys directly to the United States of America. he drives to trents house and knocks on the door. "Where is anus, I mean, where is trent?" mr magenta says to trents mom. "he is at the house of amanita." Mr magenta quickly becomes angry. he dives into his car and slams on the pedal and drives directly to amanita house. He kicks down the door. he runs to the bedroom and opens the door. He sees trent on all fours, naked, getting anal from behind from Amanita. "THIS IS PLEASURE FOR MY PENIS." amanita screams, and then notices Mr Magenta.

"Mr magenta, this is not what it looks like!" Trent screams. mr magenta quickly pulls out his pistol and shoots amanita in the forehead. "NOOOO MY SON!" amanita dads screams and charges mr magenta with a butcher knife. mr magenta quickly shoots amanita dad once in the forehead then shoots amanita mom once in forehead. Trent and mr magenta go to trents house.

"It really makes me feel special how you fought for your man today." Trent says. "I desire anus." mr magenta says and quickly slams his penis into trents anus.

The next day, it is December 31, 2018. Mr magenta wakes up. he looks around. Where is trent? "I need anus one more time during the year 2018!" mr magenta screams. he runs into the front room. he is shocked as hell when he sees Drshoggoth slamming his penis into the anus of trent! "TRENT WHAT THE BLATANT???" MR MAGENTA SCREAMS. "sorry i got hella horney." trent says. drshoggoth pulls out his pistol but is quickly shot three times once in the forehead by mr magenta.

"The year is almost 2019! I need anus one more time for 2018! One last anus!" Mr magenta screams. Trent displays his anus. Mr Magenta runs towards the anus and leaps into the air and lands his penis directly into the anus of trent. "THIS IS PLEASUREEEEE!!!" mr magenta screams.

And mr magenta had anus one last time during the year 2018.

How much anus will 2019 bring? Men speculate.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Wow holy crap Trent is alive and well and still pleasuring men. I would not want to divorce my wife but this is very obviously very much proof that Trent still exists and if someone seeks pleasure he will still pleasure men with his anus. I would pleasure as well but what if I do not want a divorce? I just want pleasure from the anus of Trent on a casual level. Is this possible ShiVers?

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trent shot Mr Magenta’s wife in the back of the head with a sawed off shotgun. The anus of Trent becomes jealous sometimes.

She was shot by a sniper Trent hired

Last edited:

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Trent is walking down the street. It’s halloween night. “Everyone run! It’s michael Myers!” A man screams only moments before Michael Myers slashes his throat. Children start screaming and running. A child in a sonic costume trips and lands on a rock and neck is quickly snapped. Trent quickly pulls out his pistol and opens fire, accidentally shooting a kid in a Pokémon pikachu costume directly in the forehead, Trent does a barrel roll. Michael Myers charges, Trent shoots him nurrmius times in the chest and forehead. Trent goes home.

Mr magenta took a flight directly to the USA from his home country. He wanted to celebrate Halloween in the USA with Trent. Mr magenta knocks on Trent’s door. He opens the door. They go to Trent’s room. Mr magenta quickly tackles Trent pushing him onto the bed. “Anal canal!” Mr magenta screams. He pulls off Trent’s trousers and slams his PENIS into Trent’s ANUS! Thrust. Thrust ejaculate. “That was pleasure.” Mr magenta says. “My anus has been trick or treated.” Trent says. “Hahaha hella humoourous!” Amanita kicks down the door . “Trick or treat! I smell anus!” Amanita screams. Mr magenta grabs an revolver and fired a shot directly into amanitas forehead. “Bulls eye color time” mr magenta explains. “Happy Halloween.”

Happy Halloween 2018 friends.

I wonder if Trent's anus will be "trick or treated" this super scary Halloween as well.

Karl der Grosse

Has a cartoonish "well I do declare" accent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Trick or treat! I smell anus!"

I like to think that this is a deep and profound meditation on the human condition. Specifically the condition of slamming hot hard PENIS into hella good anus.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
"Trick or treat! I smell anus!"

I like to think that this is a deep and profound meditation on the human condition. Specifically the condition of slamming hot hard PENIS into hella good anus.

It hella is. Imagine the human condition. Imagine that dumb movie The Purge. In The Purge they talk about how war does not exist anymore. Because men have learned to hold back all their anger and violence for one night during The Purge. On that night they go all out murdering each other except the politicians.

Well in reality men hold back their adrenaline until Trent presents his anus. Then all men go crazy slamming cock into the anus of Trent until all the adrenaline is out of their system. Now in the movie The Crow Brandon Lee goes on a revenge quest killing the men who killed him and raped and killed his girlfriend. Because on Halloween all these guys wanted to go nuts on his ass and fuck him up because its what you do on Halloween in the craziest town. Imagine if in that movie men had wanted to slam cock into the anus of Trent instead of killing people. They use all their adrenaline for sexual conquest and rape the fuck out of Trent then Brandon Lee and his GF would still be alive and Brandon Lee would not have gotten shot by a blank accidentally loaded with a real bullet.

See what a happy Halloween is when you slam cock hella blatantly into the anus of Trent? Hella is why would anyone not want to? Unless you are straight.

Although according to Shivers you can shove cock right up the ass of Trent and still be hella straight because its only gay if you are Trent and take it in the ass. You are not gay if you shove it up his ass. He is gay. If he was not and men constantly pinned him down and slammed cock as hard as hella possible up his ass by now he would have eventually called the police. Trent is hella gay as fuck. His mission is world peace and the spookiest Halloween possible is one where men shove their cocks hard as fuck up the anus of Trent.

Trent has anus and men are hella invited to dress up in costumes then go over and ram cock hella hard up his ass. Happy Halloween everyone! In March. During leap year. Simply is why is Leap Year added a day to February this year? Nobody knows. But its March. Happy Halloween in March.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although according to Shivers you can shove cock right up the ass of Trent and still be hella straight because its only gay if you are Trent and take it in the ass. You are not gay if you shove it up his ass. He is gay. If he was not and men constantly pinned him down and slammed cock as hard as hella possible up his ass by now he would have eventually called the police. Trent is hella gay as fuck. His mission is world peace and the spookiest Halloween possible is one where men shove their cocks hard as fuck up the anus of Trent.

so Trent is like Ricardo Milos basically