Mr Magenta is in Australia and he cant access the forum -

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello. Mr Magenta is a man from Australia. He came to the USA because he wanted to have sex with the anus of a man named Trent. The two men met each other on the forum Shroomery.org in the year 2014. Lots of men were having anal sex. However Mr Magenta has travel back to Australia. We were discussing Trents anus on the Shroomery.org and someone asked me if I post on other forums. I said Kiwifarms. and then i asked why mr magenta posted here once before but not anymore. and on 6-19-2019 Mr Magenta made a post saying, "Ever since the Christ Church shootings i have to use a VPN just even view the god damn website. Apparently that website has a bad influence on Australians."

SigSauer

kiwifarms.net
Hello. Mr Magenta is a man from Australia. He came to the USA because he wanted to have sex with the anus of a man named Trent. The two men met each other on the forum Shroomery.org in the year 2014. Lots of men were having anal sex. However Mr Magenta has travel back to Australia. We were discussing Trents anus on the Shroomery.org and someone asked me if I post on other forums. I said Kiwifarms. and then i asked why mr magenta posted here once before but not anymore. and on 6-19-2019 Mr Magenta made a post saying, "Ever since the Christ Church shootings i have to use a VPN just even view the god damn website. Apparently that website has a bad influence on Australians."

BE A MAN. JOIN THE FARMS. GET TARD WRANGLED.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Trent was very angry at Mr Magenta one day "why are you cheating on me?" Asks Trent. Mr Magenta replies "a man from Australia can blatantly decide which anus to have sex with and things of that nature." Shivers replies "I do not care for this Jessica woman." Mr Magenta says "Trent look she is just some hoe, her anus is not as good as yours Trent. I just want to experience different woman's anus sometimes" explains Mr Magenta. "Where did you meet Jessica?" asks Trent. Mr Magenta says "I met her in California. Well no actually I met her further South then that. She travels a lot. She really likes dick. But I last penetrated her anus in California. Look I have no emotions for her. Just like you Trent she prefers multiple cocks to penetrate her anus at once simply is speaking. There will be multiple guys slamming cocks in her anus and I have to wait my turn. There is no emotion. I do not care for her. Cmon calm down."

Trent has his arms crossed and a very angry look on his face "I still do not like it" he says. Mr Magenta replies "look how about this Trent? We have a big party tomorrow with lots of men and Jessica will be there and all the men will both have sex with your anus and Jessica's anus and you will see your anus is better then hers and I cannot possibly have feelings for her. She is just a hoe we all want to fuck. For fun." Trent seems reluctant at first. It takes some time for Mr Magenta to talk Trent into this but after awhile he does. After all Trent simply knows that Mr Magenta is a man from Australia and Australian's can be very reasonable as men from the Outback had to learn reasoning skills before coming out of the rough terrain into civilization.

The next day men show up at the party. The sex begins almost immediately. Jessica and Trent know this is a competition so both of them drop their trousers and men begin having anal sex. Ejaculating. Pleasure. But Trent is more concerned about Mr Magenta's reaction. First Mr Magenta slams his cock into the anus of Jessica "so much pleasure!" says Mr Magenta as he slams his cock away inside. At one point he pulls it out and puts it in her vagina but Jessica says "don't ejaculate in there I do not want children" and Mr Magenta says "whatever bitch and puts it back in her ass." Overall Mr Magenta cannot control himself and ejaculates within 2 minutes. "Oh my god that was so much pleasure" as he pulls his still hard throbbing cock out. "I still have one more" says Mr Magenta and he slams it in the anus of Trent. "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST PLEASURE THIS IS THE BEST ANUS" says Mr Magenta and he cannot help himself and in less then 30 seconds he drops his load in the anus of Trent. Mr Magenta lays down and rolls over and says "whew I am too tired to move." He then says to Trent "man Trent clearly your anus is unbeatable even if the anus of Jessica is in fact pretty good."

All the other men at the party agree "Trent your anus is clearly even better then the anus of Jessica. Hey? Lets throw this hoe bag Jessica outside and continue to ram cock into the anus of Trent." Jessica protests but its too late as the men pick her up and toss her outside and she lands in some water and is ok. They then all pick up Trent as Mr Magenta passes out and they sing "for he is a jolly good fella" for quite awhile then ram his anus some more.

Trent feels much better about himself. His self esteem is back to normal. Perhaps Jessica has a good anus but it is no comparison to the anus of Trent and they longer need her. All is right in the world I suppose. As usual no one can beat the anus of Trent and men will have sex with him even if it means it is less straight then having sex with the anus of hoe bag Jessica. Trent's anus is honestly that good the hella blatant. Real talk.

Tags
None