Flame Mob MrEnter "callout post" -

RockstarX3000

kiwifarms.net
First off, this is my very first post. I am an "Enterbot" but I can respect opposing opinions of him. I also want to say that this is my first forum post, and this is what I want to talk about.
Last night, MrEnter got into an arguement with someone, and that person later made a journal post on DeviantART about this, and apparently MrEnter made fun of his dyslexia. Here's the journal post:
http://radical-hat.deviantart.com/journal/Callout-Post-For-Mr-Enter-532757206

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that. Coming from someone who thinks Growing Around is trash, that person's criticisms were some of the worst I've seen. And I'd take an Enterbot to a Tumblrina like her anyday, from what I could see MrEnter did not once make fun of her dyslexia, she was just being an oversensitive Tumblr exceptional individual.

It's the whole "MrEnter insults self-harm victims" debacle again but I could at least see the point of that. This is even worse.

Last edited:

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
I am an "Enterbot"

In regards to the callout itself, well, as much of a dick as Enter can be, that's a pretty exceptional reason to "call out" anybody. If they wanted to call out Enter on something they could have used @Reverend_Lovejoy's story of supposed abuse by Enter towards his sister. It's not like that's founded in anything, but then again, neither are most callout posts.

Edited the thread title so it better reflects the contents, by the way.

Skysora

kiwifarms.net
TRANSCRIPT:

*Criticism, not "critisism"

Okay literally. For you to say literally, you are going to need to compare my characters to every single designed character ever. Generic? That criticism can never stand alone, you're going to need to prove your point. And anime style? (You know that I didn't personally design them Kyle and Meghan did.)

-I named the mother. Her name is Linda. She has been named in literally every episode she's been in (that's how you use that word correctly) I suppose that you can give me "critisism" by not reading a single episode but to give me actual criticism, you're going to need to read at least a few.

The literal FIRST THING WE DECIDED was that people age normally, Adults give birth to kids, "This doesn't go by our real world things" It's called fucking fiction. SpongeBob, Family Guy has talking dog and a matricidal baby, Homer Simpson doesn't get arrested for child abuse, there exists a magical school called Hogwarts and a magical world called Chalkzone because it's fucking fiction.

"No consequences" hmmm...let's see. Eddy would have a criminal record and would be in juvie, Spongebob would be in a mental institution, the Powerpuff Girls would be traumatized, Finn and Jake would have starved to death and Chowder would be fat.

Ideal world? Go read Best Enemies and talk to me later.

Never said that.

If people like YOU and your "critisism" are all that I get, give me a reason that anything should change? If I get an actual criticism that goes beyond "generic" that's not from your kin, I take it into consideration, Ah yes...Robert is most funloving person in the world. Tell me three episodes that you read. Hell, tell me the ONE episode you read.

No, I'm going to leave comment here. I like watching trolls humilate themselves. Screencap for truth? Kay...

I do find it particularly odd that you'd pay money to give premium membership to a troll account.

THE 2ND RESPONSE:

You spell everything incorrectly in the post in two minutes, when you could spent as much time as you needed in the first post. If you were a fan of mine and had interest in my series, I push that you would have read at least a couple episodes.

THE LAST:

Goodbye, You lose sir.

Lucricities

Autism-kin
kiwifarms.net
TRANSCRIPT:

*Criticism, not "critisism"

Okay literally. For you to say literally, you are going to need to compare my characters to every single designed character ever. Generic? That criticism can never stand alone, you're going to need to prove your point. And anime style? (You know that I didn't personally design them Kyle and Meghan did.)

-I named the mother. Her name is Linda. She has been named in literally every episode she's been in (that's how you use that word correctly) I suppose that you can give me "critisism" by not reading a single episode but to give me actual criticism, you're going to need to read at least a few.

The literal FIRST THING WE DECIDED was that people age normally, Adults give birth to kids, "This doesn't go by our real world things" It's called fucking fiction. SpongeBob, Family Guy has talking dog and a matricidal baby, Homer Simpson doesn't get arrested for child abuse, there exists a magical school called Hogwarts and a magical world called Chalkzone because it's fucking fiction.

"No consequences" hmmm...let's see. Eddy would have a criminal record and would be in juvie, Spongebob would be in a mental institution, the Powerpuff Girls would be traumatized, Finn and Jake would have starved to death and Chowder would be fat.

Ideal world? Go read Best Enemies and talk to me later.

Never said that.

If people like YOU and your "critisism" are all that I get, give me a reason that anything should change? If I get an actual criticism that goes beyond "generic" that's not from your kin, I take it into consideration, Ah yes...Robert is most funloving person in the world. Tell me three episodes that you read. Hell, tell me the ONE episode you read.

No, I'm going to leave comment here. I like watching trolls humilate themselves. Screencap for truth? Kay...

I do find it particularly odd that you'd pay money to give premium membership to a troll account.

THE 2ND RESPONSE:

You spell everything incorrectly in the post in two minutes, when you could spent as much time as you needed in the first post. If you were a fan of mine and had interest in my series, I push that you would have read at least a couple episodes.

THE LAST:

Goodbye, You lose sir.
Much thanks for translating the tiny words into English.

Too bad Radical-Hat didn't post her responses, I'm sure that would have been worth a laugh. I'm gonna say Enter seemed reasonable enough, I might even think he was a pretty cool guy just from this if I had no ideal what Growing Around was. Not to say it took any intelligence to shoot down the likes of this SJW. Still though, it's pretty hypocritical of him to be reasonable sometimes.

Ferls

Not Farael
kiwifarms.net
The "notes" are pretty interesting to go over. It just amuses me to see tumblrinas endorsing Encyclopedia Dramatica and 4chan boards just because some internet review glossed over the fac thtat someone they corrected has dyslexia. Also loving the one guy so deeply offended they needed to reblog twice.

The post has gotten about 12 more notes since I saw it. It's not exactly blowing up, but it's not dead.

geekboy400

closeted sociopath and a classy ghost
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure that's what he was going for, honestly. He probably thought his epic meme would be funny enough to make up for his lack of actual response.
so he is like most of the internet then

Lucricities

Autism-kin
kiwifarms.net
Such an odd world he lives in where he felt the need to respond to such meaningless butthurt. Apparently this is the Entersphere equivalent of a real scandal.

• Agree
Reactions: Scratch This Nut
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino