Flame Mob MrEnter "callout post" -

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair he did have like a million people raid his comment's section with "Oh my god you insulted this user's dyslexia". I bet if it was just one user he wouldn't have made a journal about it.
Well that's another way to look at it. I didn't consider that. He does have a lot of people that will hound him down for various shit.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if the post was legitimate or not (because it felt a lot like they were trying to "force" a reaction with how it was written, disability or not), but Enter yet again fails to address the fact that GA is boring and vanilla, referring to a bunch of episodes (that fail to adequately refute the criticism) and then refusing to discuss the matter further.

I guess that's one thing Enter has going for him, at least. He doesn't take obvious bait. He doesn't answer criticism, but he doesn't embarrass himself replying to it.

• Agree
Reactions: Ferls
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino