MrEnter Update 4/10/15 - The Flu, Video Stats, and more... -

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so over the passed few days, MrEnter has updated his Twitter and DeviantArt a few times. Let's see what's new:

The Flu

MrEnter apparently got the flu, delaying his next video:

http://mrenter.deviantart.com/journal/I-have-the-flu-right-now-525897467

With that being said, Enterbots are really giving MrEnter asspats. They seem overly concerned.

Videos

(whatever)

(this tweet was met with controversy)

(well fed ego)

Misc.

Jumpin Jenkins

Needs About Tree Fiddy
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so over the passed few days, MrEnter has updated his Twitter and DeviantArt a few times. Let's see what's new:

The Flu

MrEnter apparently got the flu, delaying his next video:

http://mrenter.deviantart.com/journal/I-have-the-flu-right-now-525897467

With that being said, Enterbots are really giving MrEnter asspats. They seem overly concerned.

Videos

(whatever)

(this tweet was met with controversy)

(well fed ego)

Misc.

It's the flu, you pansy. I have the flu. I'm still going to work.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Enterbot Reactions to Flu:

alexsavov2
3 hours ago
The flu fucking sucks :/. Well, take all the time you need to recover, John. Hope to hear from you soon!

------
Ecclytennysmithylove 3 hours ago Student General Artist
I hate flus. Six years ago, I had the swine flu with all of the coughing and my throat was sore.

Feel better soon, MrEnter.
------

Artisanking101
Edited 4 hours ago
Dude, the flu fucking sucks. I got it once and I was sick for days. My whole family spent a few days throwing up, shitting, barely able to even fucking move or eat. This was about 9-10 years ago.
------

Ben12066
7 hours ago
I'm sorry you have the flu. Like I've said before, get well

Oh and don't call Dr. Patrick. He is not really a doctor.
------

That's all guys.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
You know, this is probably the one time I feel for Enterd- Flus suck. And I should know, I seem to keep getting something along those lines almost every single month for some reason.

Doesn't change my overall opinion on him, but I do sympathize in this case. His asspatters on the other hand are complete dicks. Seriously "Oh and don't call Dr. Patrick. He is not really a doctor." Why would you even want to say that to a sick person?

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
It goes to show how immature Enterbots are. That is an odd thing to say in that kind of social situation.
Wonder how'd they feel if one of them got sick and had something like that said to them? Would they take it in stride, or complain about it?

Headbanger General

I think I've got brain damage...
kiwifarms.net
You know, this is probably the one time I feel for Enterd- Flus suck. And I should know, I seem to keep getting something along those lines almost every single month for some reason.

Doesn't change my overall opinion on him, but I do sympathize in this case. His asspatters on the other hand are complete dicks. Seriously "Oh and don't call Dr. Patrick. He is not really a doctor." Why would you even want to say that to a sick person?
That was a reference to "The Splinter".

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I guess they were trying to be funny. "Laughter is the best medicine" and all that. Still not a good joke IMO.

Anyhoot, I watch a lot of paranormal videos on YouTube. That top 25 episode pops up a lot in the related video feeds, so it's no big surprise that that's the one that would break a million, if it's being recommended to both 'toon and paranormal spergs.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear Enter,

If you have the flu, you should drink lots of fluids, get something good to eat, probably relax in your bed and watch something, and not fixate all your time telling everyone on Twitter how much it sucks to get the flu.

And if you feel that your condition is so serious that everyone needs an update on it, kindly inform medical professionals who have entire years put into their understanding of medical illnesses, their severity, and their treatment instead of a social media site people literally only go to when they're bored as fuck.

Sincerely,

Someone who doesn't understand why people like you need to update us on your health every waking moment instead of actually doing something about it.

Swiggity Swooty

Food and good doesn't rhyme.
kiwifarms.net
Enterbot Reactions to Flu:

alexsavov2
3 hours ago
The flu fucking sucks :/. Well, take all the time you need to recover, John. Hope to hear from you soon!

------
Ecclytennysmithylove 3 hours ago Student General Artist
I hate flus. Six years ago, I had the swine flu with all of the coughing and my throat was sore.

Feel better soon, MrEnter.
------

Artisanking101
Edited 4 hours ago
Dude, the flu fucking sucks. I got it once and I was sick for days. My whole family spent a few days throwing up, shitting, barely able to even fucking move or eat. This was about 9-10 years ago.
------

Ben12066
7 hours ago
I'm sorry you have the flu. Like I've said before, get well

Oh and don't call Dr. Patrick. He is not really a doctor.
------

That's all guys.
Man, I wish people would throw me pity parties whenever I'm slightly inconvenienced. :(

The_Doctor

BASTARDOUS CHILD
kiwifarms.net
Why are they treating it like Enter just announced he has cancer. It's the flu, you'll be fine.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino