Mrenter's view on College -

Headbanger General

I think I've got brain damage...
kiwifarms.net
That was clearly the intention. From now on if it cannot be verified about Mr. Enter, then it should be questioned.

They seem to target this subforum.
We shouldn't need to be reminded to prove our statements, especially the outlandish ones like Summerway being based on East Germany. We can't afford to be made fools of when the Enterbots and their ilk are watching us with a hawk's eye.

I don't know what Stoa meant to do, but King Enter's loyal little soldiers are crawling all over the Web, hoping to silence or discredit his critics.

SunLightStreak

Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We shouldn't need to be reminded to prove our statements, especially the outlandish ones like Summerway being based on East Germany. We can't afford to be made fools of when the Enterbots and their ilk are watching us with a hawk's eye.

I don't know what Stoa meant to do, but King Enter's loyal little soldiers are crawling all over the Web, hoping to silence or discredit his critics.
I really doubt this one was a servant of Mr. Enter. Lets just say I have some research that indicates there is a very active 3rd party involved that really likes attention.

Enterbots are very different from the variety that we just encountered here. This group really doesn't want to discredit us rather than see how far they can take us on a ruse cruise to nowhere. Anyway, lets not let this thread be derailed anymore. I was not trying to be overly preachy.

• Informative
Reactions: Simplicity111

Gazelle_Bro

LETS CLEAR THIS WITH NO CONTINUES
kiwifarms.net
Enterbots are very different from the variety that we just encountered here. This group really doesn't want to discredit us rather than see how far they can take us on a ruse cruise to nowhere. Anyway, lets not let this thread be derailed anymore. I was not trying to be overly preachy.
For now we need to ignore anything from anyone that says they received things from Enter, with the exception of me. I know that sounds a bit self absorbed, but I'm the only one is actual contact with Enter, unless someone else is.

Cgame

kiwifarms.net
For now we need to ignore anything from anyone that says they received things from Enter, with the exception of me. I know that sounds a bit self absorbed, but I'm the only one is actual contact with Enter, unless someone else is.
Some of us have been in contact with him, I am not sure if he will bother replying to me again after our last conversation.

Well, I continued my conversation with MrEnter about education, and I can't say that I am surprised about what happened; MrEnter doesn't seem to understand how sourcing works considering that the sources he provided didn't actually support what he was saying.

Weeb Dweeb

My memes are ever so dank
kiwifarms.net
This journal entry reeks of obvious pretention. And frankly, community college -would- be the best option for him because they have lower costs and, from what I have heard from friends who went to community college, it does push you to learn just like any university (well, there are also people who think community college is 13th grade, but I digress).

And speaking of his views of school, I found this nugget of information from his tumblr.
this journal was completely stuck up and he's being such a whiny baby about education that it drives me insane. For any job (or at least, one that pays well) you need to put time and effort into an educational experience and earn some sort of degree, unless you're jesus, you're screwed (and he practically sees himself as such). Yes school hurts our "feewings" but do we act like complete asses about education? no. We learn and do our shit anyway. He basically spat in the face of many forms of teaching that take 4+ years to learn as a major and take up most of our existance, hense why we're taught the subjects we learn.

I kinda wonder if he dropped out of high school at one point (though I could be wrong)

Anchuent Dictata

Primordial Manajerk
kiwifarms.net
this journal was completely stuck up and he's being such a whiny baby about education that it drives me insane. For any job (or at least, one that pays well) you need to put time and effort into an educational experience and earn some sort of degree, unless you're jesus, you're screwed (and he practically sees himself as such). Yes school hurts our "feewings" but do we act like complete asses about education? no. We learn and do our shit anyway. He basically spat in the face of many forms of teaching that take 4+ years to learn as a major and take up most of our existance, hense why we're taught the subjects we learn.

I kinda wonder if he dropped out of high school at one point (though I could be wrong)
Wow, that was so goddam subversive and powerful, Enter. That totally stuck it to the educational status quo, bro!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino