Skitzocow Muchacho1994 / Muchacha - A YTPer, nostalgiatard, and Garfield sperg

BlueChan

Drawn by 8 different kindergarteners
kiwifarms.net
special.png

Jake "Muchacho1994" Geoff is a 22 year-old man from Toccoa, Georgia whose primary hobbies include making YouTube videos (primarily YouTube Poops), submitting edits of Garfield comics to the collaborative webcomic Square Root of Minus Garfield, hate-watching Caillou (no seriously, this is an actual hobby of his) and discussing logos and GoAnimate videos. In other words, he's a massive sperg.

To be honest, though, a lot of people in these communities are spergy. What separates him from the rest is his tendency to insert his views on society, politics, etc. into his comics - having apparently never learned that YouTube Poop/Garfield edits are not the appropriate medium for this.

The best example of this is this comic (which inexplicably got past the administrators' quality control, and which was praised on the forums as being "deep"):

jesus.png

Getting past the abysmal presentation, the message here is that... new technology is innately inferior to older ones? (If the image is to be believed, including typewriters and rotary phones?) Ignoring the fact that a good portion of the new technology he hates are objectively superior to that which they replaced? (Not helping is a later strip where he describes himself as "a total 90's kid" - despite being born in 1994, so childhood amnesia would mean he likely doesn't remember most of the decade. Not to mention that most of the shit he's creaming his pants over came at least a decade before his birth.)

And then to top it off, the description has him declaring to the world that he has a fetish - sorry, "strange thing" for Garfield crying. Jesus.

Not any better are his YouTube Poops; they're generally passable at best, and one in particular has two freeze-frame messages that are downright inexplicable:

,.png
ok what the fuck is this.png

No seriously, why would you put any of this in a Garfield & Friends YTP?

He also has a Vine account that contains exactly one Vine, which is disgusting beyond all measure (and is the source of that beautiful mugshot at the top of the thread):

The video's only comment sums it all up:
all too true.png

Finally, his Drawception account provides further evidence of his (lack of) talent:

truth.png

0xDEADBEEF

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/jesus-png.101765/

Everything in that image, save for the VHS tapes, were already mostly obsolete when he was born in 1994. These "90's kids" nostaligatarding for things they can't possibly remember seems like more of a desperate attempt to fit in with people older (and therefore somehow "cooler") then them.

Being gross and fat doesn't help either though.

Mecha-Lenin

My tomb as free WiFi
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/jesus-png.101765/
Reminds me of the comic "Garfield, without Garfield", which is actually pretty clever and is worth a couple of laughs if you are already familiar with vanilla Garfield.

EDIT: I betcha he owns exactly zero of those items.

Well, Maybe a slim chance of the VHS tapes and old TV, but not the fucking record player.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 101752

View attachment 101765

Getting past the abysmal presentation, the message here is that... new technology is innately inferior to older ones? (If the image is to be believed, including typewriters and rotary phones?) Ignoring the fact that a good portion of the new technology he hates are objectively superior to that which they replaced? (Not helping is a later strip where he describes himself as "a total 90's kid" - despite being born in 1994, so childhood amnesia would mean he likely doesn't remember most of the decade. Not to mention that most of the shit he's creaming his pants over came at least a decade before his birth.)
With the exception of the VHS tapes, everything there has been replaced with a superior version and he's just holding onto the past for nostalgic purposes which to be honest he couldn't even remember in the first place.

And the only reason I've giving a pass to the VHS tapes is because there are tons of movies out there that were never transferred to DVD and this is the only way we can see them. And ironically, all the ones he's showing there are available on DVD.

clowney

Wielder of "Hliterist Magic"
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of the comic "Garfield, without Garfield", which is actually pretty clever and is worth a couple of laughs if you are already familiar with vanilla Garfield.

EDIT: I betcha he owns exactly zero of those items.

Well, Maybe a slim chance of the VHS tapes and old TV, but not the fucking record player.
Don't forget the rotary telephone that hasn't been used since the 60's. I bet he never even lived in a house with one of those unless it was an antique or something.

BlueChan

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the rotary telephone that hasn't been used since the 60's. I bet he never even lived in a house with one of those unless it was an antique or something.

I wouldn't put it past him - he says he grew up in a conservative Baptist home (which, given that he lives in Georgia, is not surprising), so they might have had one when he grew up.

Also, I am 100% sure his parents influenced his views:
no gay.png

f.png

You'd think that one was a joke, but after this:

I think he's being sincere.

BlueChan

kiwifarms.net
These "90's kids" nostaligatarding for things they can't possibly remember seems like more of a desperate attempt to fit in with people older (and therefore somehow "cooler") then them.

Similar to the above comic is this one:
VHSfield.png

If it matters, this is the preview he's referencing.

Jake's description said:
I suddenly had the urge to make this, since I'm a total 90s kid and still watch VHS tapes. VHS actually has many advantages over DVD. They remember where you left off, and the previews are almost as good as the video itself.

I just wish our Movie Gallery was still around, though, so I wouldn't have to go to thrift stores and eBay so much. Stupid Redbox...

Oh, and by the way, the difference in picture quality between a VHS and a DVD isn't really that noticeable unless you're comparing them side by side.

While it's a little less pathetic, I personally stay away from anyone who describes themselves as a "90's kid" unironically.

Also, I'm fairly certain DVDs (at least some of them) remember where you leave off as well. And they definitely still have previews - and, despite what he says, neither VHS nor DVD (nor Blu-ray, which he inexplicably leaves out) previews are particularly interesting except as a bit of nostalgia for the time period they were created in. (Predictably, Jake seems to wallow in anything nostalgia-related.)

And, of course, his hateboner for Redbox shows itself again. (Does he realize Netflix/Hulu/other video on demand services are generally used far more often?)

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Similar to the above comic is this one:
View attachment 102019
If it matters, this is the preview he's referencing.

While it's a little less pathetic, I personally stay away from anyone who describes themselves as a "90's kid" unironically.

Also, I'm fairly certain DVDs (at least some of them) remember where you leave off as well. And they definitely still have previews - and, despite what he says, neither VHS nor DVD (nor Blu-ray, which he inexplicably leaves out) previews are particularly interesting except as a bit of nostalgia for the time period they were created in. (Predictably, Jake seems to wallow in anything nostalgia-related.)

And, of course, his hateboner for Redbox shows itself again. (Does he realize Netflix/Hulu/other video on demand services are generally used far more often?)
If he does, then I assume his hate shapes whatever opinions he may have towards the people who use it as well.

Though I have to wonder if he realizes if the VHS previews he's so fond of are also on YouTube. Because that alone makes VHSes obsolete at this point (outside of nostalgia reasons or archival purposes).

Muncie Anderson

Ripley S.A.
kiwifarms.net
Here is his profile at SRoMG.

He's gotten four more comics accepted in addition to the ones already posted above. There's nothing particularly clever or funny about them.

On the other hand, the administrators will only reject material if it contains explicit material, or it was a product generated by a site that randomly shuffles Garfield strip panels into a "new" comic strip.