Muckbang Taco Bell Bar at Home - 06/11/20 - Shit is precorded because of course it is

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
… and that is how you develop endometrial cancer at such a young age... pay attention, Ambabies! This is the behaviour that leads to not just cancer at an 'outlier' age but a whole host of other cancers & major health issues. And by the way, assuming she has full on cancer, further assuming she survives whatever treatment regime is chosen; unless she makes some seriously major lifestyle changes, having had one bout of one type of cancer doesn't mean, she won't develop another one in a few years... along with those other health issues we often talk about.

"Sometimes you only see only certain aspects of a situation" - certainly true & the one we were seeing far too much of was the utterly irresponsible attitude & approach to anything remotely resembling a healthy life. The rest was fluff, fun to rag on when it was especially idiotic but minor compared to the destruction you were bringing on yourself. It would serve her well to consciously think of every fork full of unhealthy food as jet fuel for tumours... how much does she want to live?

"Everybody makes mistakes... and learns from them." Nice trite little saying but here's one that holds more truth:

Smart people learn from other peoples' mistakes. Average people learn from their own & dumb people keep repeating mistakes." Guess which one Amber is?

These "BC", (before cancer), videos are a chilling reminder of how both ignorance & stupidity can eventually lead to disaster & a chilling foreshadowing of what most people figured was going to happen eventually. But they once again show how little insight she has; how little introspection. Anyone else newly diagnosed would have deleted these videos as in light of what we think may be going on now, they're pure cringe.

Edit for typos

Last edited:

Lemon Difficulties

everything hurts and I’m dying
kiwifarms.net
From that angle she looks like Littleface from Dick Tracy.

View attachment 1369773
Holy shit there's a frightening childhood memory dredged up from the depths, cheers!

Also, Amber giving her mukbang warning caught my attention. "SO, there will be crunching, there will be eating, there will be...you know, all that type of stuff." Blood, perhaps?

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster cat around
kiwifarms.net
For a moment I thought I was watching a StaySi video.

I mean it has it all: Amber looking rough as hell sitting in front of a platter of food meant for a family of 6, gulping it down without a care in the world while Becky looks on dejectedly as she wonders whether it was worth it for all the snapbacks and 90's graphic tees.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Of course pineapple is her favorite fruit, it’s the fruit with the most sugar in it. So why not drink a pineapple based drink, with even more sugar added?

Edit: am I the only one who got a MASSIVE deja vu when she talked about the sour cream? I am SURE she said the exact same thing in another video.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Curious, I looked at the Taco Hell menu - that comes with enough taco shells and tortillas to make 20 tacos, and nearly 2 pounds of ground beef. But it has light sour cream.
And where is the guacamole. Sacrilege!
Hey, you fatphobic, body-shameeen, bullyeeen haydur: don't you know that light sour cream cancels out the calories in all the other stuff she's eating, just like a diet soda cancels out all the other foods when she has one with a meal? Obviously, you have no idea what you're talking about, and Big Al has done thousands and thousands and thousands of hours of research on this issue.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I can't get worked up about this past the fact that I loath Taco Bell just from seeing people eat that shit. I'm trying, but meh. It's pre-recorded and Amber doesn't understand normal human interaction or thought-processes, so of course she would post something like this.

Also, I had to laugh (edit: in a sad way) when Amber said she doesn't know how to react to people saying I love you to her. People who have suffered neglect and/or little emotional validation usually have trouble with this for various reasons. Just another sign of how much her childhood (PARENTS) fucked her. If she were just a little more intelligent and little bit less passive, she would realize that there are ways to overcome this and unlearn damaging coping mechanisms but sadly she's too dumb.

I'm not even trying to be mean. Sometimes people are just too dumb for their own good and there's no curing that.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I can't get worked up about this past the fact that I loath Taco Bell just from seeing people eat that shit. I'm trying, but meh. It's pre-recorded and Amber doesn't understand normal human interaction or thought-processes, so of course she would post something like this.

Also, I had to laugh (edit: in a sad way) when Amber said she doesn't know how to react to people saying I love you to her. People who have suffered neglect and/or little emotional validation usually have trouble with this for various reasons. Just another sign of how much her childhood (PARENTS) fucked her. If she were just a little more intelligent and little bit less passive, she would realize that there are ways to overcome this and unlearn damaging coping mechanisms but sadly she's too dumb.

I'm not even trying to be mean. Sometimes people are just too dumb for their own good and there's no curing that.
Now, now, there's no way she could be VictimMartyrLynn if she dealt with this shit as an adult instead of as an eight year old.

Reactions: BIg Fat Wang
Tags
None