Muckbang Taco Bell Bar at Home - 06/11/20 - Shit is precorded because of course it is

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Idk about anyone else but it really bugged me how they are sat there with an at-home Taco bar kit and not one taco shell got used - wtf Amber???

"This isn't a binge this is a regular meal" - well no shocker why you're a fucking landwhale then...good Lord gorl 🤦🏻‍♀️

Found it interesting how she addressed the Coco-puffs incident - almost like she's whitewashing history for her new viewers - are we sure this is pre-recorded?

Had to laugh at her explanation of her chiding Necky to eat faster on their Taco Bell mukbong because "my camera was about to die"
Funny coz I clearly remember her saying "if you eat faster, you get more" - no mention of flat batteries and would you really remember that two+ years on?

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
What does Amber have against eating food with natural colour? - I have never eaten Taco Bell but I have made tacos and they are normally filled with colour - no peppers, no guacamole, no tomatoes or salsa - no red onion?-

Liking prison slop must be genetic
Normal food scares Amber. It's hard to wrap your head around if you don't live like that. But when all you know is prepackaged, preprocessed garbage the very idea of just eating a vegetable or something, fresh and natural, chopped or diced and mixed with food must be alien and disgusting.

"Veguhbles? Like... from the ground? in the dirt? eeew. Drink water? That stuff in the toilet? No thanks diet cola for me, see its healthy, diet is IN THE NAME!"

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Idk about anyone else but it really bugged me how they are sat there with an at-home Taco bar kit and not one taco shell got used - wtf Amber???

"This isn't a binge this is a regular meal" - well no shocker why you're a fucking landwhale then...good Lord gorl 🤦🏻‍♀️

Found it interesting how she addressed the Coco-puffs incident - almost like she's whitewashing history for her new viewers - are we sure this is pre-recorded?

Had to laugh at her explanation of her chiding Necky to eat faster on their Taco Bell mukbong because "my camera was about to die"
Funny coz I clearly remember her saying "if you eat faster, you get more" - no mention of flat batteries and would you really remember that two+ years on?
Maybe this is what she thinks that what her Dr meant when he told her to 'get your affairs in order'

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
What does Amber have against eating food with natural colour? - I have never eaten Taco Bell but I have made tacos and they are normally filled with colour - no peppers, no guacamole, no tomatoes or salsa - no red onion?-

Liking prison slop must be genetic
Well the thing is, in order to get those natural colors and taste and overall love into your food, you have to spend a few extra minutes on making it. And we both know at Amber’s current stage, she ain’t got that much time left.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
The look amber gave becky after saying she wished she had asked for salsa
hjjjhgjhghj.pnggghghjghj.png
why didn't you anticipate hamber wanting salsa BECKY??

amber demonstrates the ER doctor reaching in through her hymen to pull out her clot baby.
bhgjgjhgh.png

amber talking about her feelings on saying 'i love you' to people while creaming her leggings over a cheese-covered tortilla chip
hgjhghg.png

amber showing becky how big her boobs would be as a 600 lb gorl if her body was proportionate in any way
hgjhghgh.png

she manages to fit half the "taco salad" on her fork and shoves it all into her mouth in one bite :cryblood:
MUKBANG_TACO_BELL_BAR_AT_HOME.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the 8th prerecorded video uploaded so it should be the last of them! If anything else goes up tagged prerecorded it's either lies and it's new or she lied about having 8.

Why are the boys at Eric's sisters place for two weeks straight? That's a bit weird.

They probably are there because a Volkswagen shaped as a person shit fifty gallons of red vagina vinaigrette all over. I'd need a fucking hazmat team after that.

Becky eating her feelings confirmed. What s tragic house. This is where Amber will die. The Fag Shanty

Tags
None