Muckbang Taco Bell Bar at Home - 06/11/20 - Shit is precorded because of course it is

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Well, anyone who still thinks that Amber is on a "weight loss journey" is in the same denial as her. It also seems that the newly-minted Amber supporters are indeed questioning the appropriateness of this video, especially since there has not been any update of her medical condition this week. By tonight, she should had her appointment with her doctor and know a bit more.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ... every time I start to feel an ounce of sympathy for this bitch she starts trolling. Not even cunt cancer can get her to change.
I don't understand why anyone thinks anything, right up to and (allegedly) including cancer will make her change. She is a malignant narcissist and pathological liar. This are her fundamental self, and not something that can be changed.

Bitchinista

kiwifarms.net
So the rose shirt - that's the one she wore to the ER, yes? So we're up to the day of the hospital visit. Now we know she did a Taco Bell mukbang that same day. The "horrible blood work" she mentioned makes me wonder about blood sugar.

Blood sugar peaks 60-90 minutes after eating. How high it peaks depends on the amount of sugar and simple carbs eaten, especially in the absence of fat and protein, which flattens and lengthens the peak (that's why people are always told to combine their proteins and carbs - it stabilizes blood sugar and avoids the big peaks)

A diabetic or pre-diabetic is going to have much higher post-meal peaks and it will take longer for their system to bring it back down to normal.

I imagine when Amber had her appt with the other doctor to ask about bloodwork, she asked about her blood sugar number (even though she'd never admit that on camera)

"Why was my glucose so high?"

"Had you eaten recently?"

"Enough Taco Bell for 6 people."

"That'll do it."

Amber's translation: It's totally normal because skinny people have blood sugar that raises after they eat, too (though non-diabetics will rarely go over 140 mg/dl even after a lot of carbs)

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
So the rose shirt - that's the one she wore to the ER, yes? So we're up to the day of the hospital visit.
She mentioned she had 8 prerecorded videos, so it makes sense that the last one she posted is the same day as the visit, as this is the last one she edited (if we can call this editing).

I’m wondering if she will post a brand new video tomorrow, or take some time off YouTube. She’ll ptobably post because she needs the money, but maybe she doesn’t want to film herself fighting with meth mommy.

Edit: the minute I wrote this she posted a new video. She knows

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
She mentioned she had 8 prerecorded videos, so it makes sense that the last one she posted is the same day as the visit, as this is the last one she edited (if we can call this editing).

I’m wondering if she will post a brand new video tomorrow, or take some time off YouTube. She’ll ptobably post because she needs the money, but maybe she doesn’t want to film herself fighting with meth mommy.

Edit: the minute I wrote this she posted a new video. She knows
Yep and according to the NEW video she has even MORE pre-recorded videos to post, so was the 8 she mentioned another lah then?

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why anyone thinks anything, right up to and (allegedly) including cancer will make her change. She is a malignant narcissist and pathological liar. This are her fundamental self, and not something that can be changed.
Right, Amber is Amber and Amber is going to do what Amber does. YouTube is for Amber to make money, Amber makes the most money from mukbangs, so the mukbangs are not going to stop, especially since she will need to pay out of pocket for medical expenses until she can get insurance at the end of the year.

It might be helpful for her viewers to stop seeing the cancer as something Amber needs to be given sympathy for, and just consider it a new addition to the Supporting Cast. A new season: the Amberlynn Reid Show, ft. Uterine Cancer.

format916

kiwifarms.net
i thought this was a good one. i generally like mookbongs from amber. she just never uploads them because she never eats. this one had it all. bonus point for the mysterious extra tacos. and becky finally ignoring her when amber said the guilt trip 'im so fat' - becky was too into the chips to give a fuck lol.

Gorl Talk

kiwifarms.net
So the rose shirt - that's the one she wore to the ER, yes? So we're up to the day of the hospital visit.
Similar, but not the same shirt/garment.

Taco bell video has her in a black top/dress with long bell sleeves, deep v neck, and red/pink flowers with white centers.

ER video ("i went to the hospital...i’m scared") is in a short-sleeved black top/dress with crew neck and red roses.

(edited to add: no idea if this taco bell video was filmed on the same day as the ER visit - certainly could be, but I don't think the clothing alone proves it.)

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What won't Becky wear on a shirt? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, that's just so... random. She must be going to the mall to have these printed.
Well, that was the most interesting part of this video.
Becky's unique "Clearance-Rack Chic" continues to be one of the most consistently entertaining things about Big Al's vlogs. If a t-shirt is under $5, comes in a 3X, and she's heard of the band or the movie, she's gonna buy it.

Fan Boy had an excellent vid awhile back showcasing her fabulous fashion sense. (Speaking of which, I wonder what happened to him, his "This Week in Fat" series was ahmazeeen but sadly he seems to have disappeared.)

I notice whenever her or Becky do impressions of the viewers its in a stupid valley girl voice.
It's interesting that when they aren't blatantly attempting to mïlk subscribers for shekels or sympathy, they make it pretty apparent that they completely resent the viewerbase that Amber has cultivated.

Becky isn't quite as skilled at hiding it, and clearly doesn't want anything to do with the channel (other than reaping the benefits) which is a bummer, as I feel like we could all use an uplifting Becky story about dead relatives or possums foiling her suicide plans.

Tags
None