MUH MENTALS: In which we sperg about whether Amber is the product of a traumatic upbringing or just a natural born cunt -

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag
kiwifarms.net
People who've experienced legitimate severe trauma would give the world in exchange for the blessing of forgetting.

"Repressed" or "recovered" memories are bullshit.
Very true, but I think most of the time when people refer to having “repressed” memories, the problem is that it’s not completely repressed, but just enough is left to cause psychological issues. So the thought process here is, maybe if I can remember all of it, I can understand why I feel the way I do and/or respond to things the way I do, and from there fix those feelings/responses. This seems not that farfetched since dissociation is a common response by children in stressful /traumatic situations that carries into adulthood when not dealt with.

In terms of having no glimpses or flashbacks at all, but still searching to recall (nonexistent) memories then yeah, that sounds like some bullshit dream come true for attention whores.

To bring this back to Hamber, she probably recently read or watched something about repressed trauma and hopped on that bandwagon for manipulative and narcissistic reasons. I’m more inclined to believe she remembers more than enough of what she’s referring to, but doesn’t want the vulnerability of sharing it outright, but still wants the pity, so claiming memory loss is the perfect opportunity to still get bolth without committing to anything that could come back to bite her in the shelf ass.

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very true, but I think most of the time when people refer to having “repressed” memories, the problem is that it’s not completely repressed, but just enough is left to cause psychological issues. So the thought process here is, maybe if I can remember all of it, I can understand why I feel the way I do and/or respond to things the way I do, and from there fix those feelings/responses. This seems not that farfetched since dissociation is a common response by children in stressful /traumatic situations that carries into adulthood when not dealt with.

In terms of having no glimpses or flashbacks at all, but still searching to recall (nonexistent) memories then yeah, that sounds like some bullshit dream come true for attention whores.

To bring this back to Hamber, she probably recently read or watched something about repressed trauma and hopped on that bandwagon for manipulative and narcissistic reasons. I’m more inclined to believe she remembers more than enough of what she’s referring to, but doesn’t want the vulnerability of sharing it outright, but still wants the pity, so claiming memory loss is the perfect opportunity to still get bolth without committing to anything that could come back to bite her in the shelf ass.
I still feel like she’s greedy and insensitive enough to try on a new molestation backstory for pity points, but she doesn’t want to stick to a solid story because she knows her lies get picked apart and if she gets caught slipping up while claiming she was molested?? The internet would fucking eat her alive, as they should.
She tries on different pasts like tarps her torrid hauls. One day her dad was homophobic, the next day he was totally cool with her being a lesbeen. One minute she’s getting bullied by everyone in school for being a beanbag, next she’s captain of the soccer team and winning awards for dance choreography and writing.

With a psychological liar like her, there is no way to tell when she’s telling the truth. It’s better to assume that if it came from her mouth, the truth has either been stretched beyond recognition, or it’s a flat out plucked out of thin air lie. Absolutely my sympathies to her if her trauma and repressed memories claim is true, and if it is not, may she burn in hell. But I’ll never know enough to say which one for sure.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber lies as naturally as the rest of the human race breathes. That's why her lies fall apart, and why it seems she can't keep her lies straight. She isn't even trying to. She's not plotting what lie to tell next. They just flow out and when she's called on it she doubles down or says "whatever, I have no reason to lie" and then never addresses it again.

bitter heaux

a gorl on the internet
kiwifarms.net
As someone who actually grew up in war... Can y'all please stop using us a trump card? Wartime obviously produces trauma but it's very different to the usual molestation abuse fare.

Also y'all keep sperging how big al is suuuuuch an awful person, just the fucking worst, it's like... No? She's not? She's an idiot and a liar but there's really no need to pretend she's Hitler. She's a liar, big fucking whoop. If you are easily taken for a ride by the great big moron, says more about you than her.

We're on the same site as Schofields and you honestly think ALR is one of the worse ones?

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
As someone who actually grew up in war... Can y'all please stop using us a trump card? Wartime obviously produces trauma but it's very different to the usual molestation abuse fare.

Also y'all keep sperging how big al is suuuuuch an awful person, just the fucking worst, it's like... No? She's not? She's an idiot and a liar but there's really no need to pretend she's Hitler. She's a liar, big fucking whoop. If you are easily taken for a ride by the great big moron, says more about you than her.

We're on the same site as Schofields and you honestly think ALR is one of the worse ones?
I don't think she's the worst. It's just fun to laugh at her. I'm a man from a simpler time from when we just liked to laugh at weird people on the internet.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn is a legitimately bad person, if you can't see that, you're blind. She's not just a trainwreck. She's a long time spiteful cunt.
False rape accusations.
Harassing a dying woman.
Emotionally abusing her exes and her current girlfriend.
Animal neglect and possibly intentionally disposing of a cat so she could get a new one.
Compulsive liar.
Raging narcissism that impacts every single person in her life in a negative way.
Zero human emotion outside of anger and self pity.
Jealous over underage teenagers.
Generally hateful towards anyone and anything that isn't within her control.
The countless incidents of her being inappropriate during extremely difficult times for her loved ones.
Withholding money from the previously mentioned dying woman and stopping Thumb from being with her.

''She ain't that bad''. Yeah, she's not Hitler but there's a reason so many people dislike her, she has not a single redeemable quality and absolutely no decency in her porky body. If she lived alone and was doing all this to herself, yeah nobody would give a shit but unfortunately she's surrounded by other people.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net

Amber is only painted as a monster because her followers have a higher concentration of women, fat people that have someone they can reliably mock for being fatter than them, and virtue signaling Reddit-type cunts.

In reality, Amber is just a fat failure that isn't hurting anyone other than herself and a few other fat failures leeching off her.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
Amber is only painted as a monster because her followers have a higher concentration of women, fat people that have someone they can reliably mock for being fatter than them, and virtue signaling Reddit-type cunts.

In reality, Amber is just a fat failure that isn't hurting anyone other than herself and a few other fat failures leeching off her.
Seriously. If you're going to hate on someone, hate on government leech Jen and her boyfriend, or Amy the grifting child abuser.

Amber is a loser who has done some shitty things, but I don't think she's worth wasting sheer molten hate on. I'd rather laugh.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
Seriously. If you're going to hate on someone, hate on government leech Jen and her boyfriend, or Amy the grifting child abuser.

Amber is a loser who has done some shitty things, but I don't think she's worth wasting sheer molten hate on. I'd rather laugh.
I don't know about you, but I really don't enjoy the threads about genuinely bad people who hurt others. It makes me MOTI and I'd rather not waste time hating someone when I could be laughing in fellowship.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Harassing a dying woman.
IIRC, at the time it was thought the cancer had not spread and Norma would fully recover. Amber did not know at the time that she was dying.
Emotionally abusing her exes and her current girlfriend.
Her current girlfriend uses her as an ATM.
Zero human emotion outside of anger and self pity.
Jealous over underage teenagers.
Generally hateful towards anyone and anything that isn't within her control.
The countless incidents of her being inappropriate during extremely difficult times for her loved ones.
A lot of that can be said about a lot of teenage girls. People say all the time that Amber is mentally stunted, so, why are people surprised when she acts like that if they truly believe that about her?
Raging narcissism that impacts every single person in her life in a negative way.
Becky and everyone else who receives handouts from her might disagree.
One aspect that I find perplexing is the fact that she does not have any friends. All her present friends are Becky's. She does not seem to have any from school or when she was a child.
Dana and Destiny could be said to be Amber's friends. And a lot of women are no longer friends with people they knew as children by the time they reach 30 years old, particularly if they moved away from where they grew up.
I don't hate Amber at all. How could I hate someone who has provided me with so many years of laughs?
I don't know about you, but I really don't enjoy the threads about genuinely bad people who hurt others. It makes me MOTI and I'd rather not waste time hating someone when I could be laughing in fellowship.
There actually are cows who trigger my hate button, so I stay out of their threads unless I have to clean it up.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
There are various reasons why some people have no friends. In Big Al's case, it likely boils down to her being a raging narc, pathological liar, and an unpleasant person in general. Good, lasting friendships, like good, lasting relationships, rely on a balance of give and take between people. If you're just a dick who doesn't care about anything except inasmuch as it affects you, it isn't exactly good advertising for "be my lifelong friend".

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Amber, shut the fuck up. He has support because he's worth millions and has like 30x your subscriber count.
He's a terrible person and gets just as much criticism if not more than you but people will kiss his ass as he's worth money.
Whereas you, by comparison, are nobody. Still a terrible person, but worthless, so people call you on your bullshit. You have nothing to offer, so it's worthless even pretending to like you.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Amber, shut the fuck up. He has support because he's worth millions and has like 30x your subscriber count.
He's a terrible person and gets just as much criticism if not more than you but people will kiss his ass as he's worth money.
Whereas you, by comparison, are nobody. Still a terrible person, but worthless, so people call you on your bullshit. You have nothing to offer, so it's worthless even pretending to like you.
Jeffree Star has always been "problematic" and if she cared about the issues more than to just complain and virtue signal, she would know that. I remember years ago when he was an edgy guy costarring in songs with BOTDF, guys who regularly fucked underage girls. Jefree star being a shady MF is not news to anybody. Rugsweeping shouldnt shock anybody.

Not only is he richer than amberlynn, he isnt a complete waste of space and food despite his flaws. He's charismatic to the crowds he targets and people like his makeup. Wtf does amberlynn have to show for her three decades on this planet?

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Jefree Star is a horrible person who does horrible things. And this isn't excusing him, it's merely a statement of fact: he's a horrible person with a job, companies, ambition and something to live for other than legos and food.

Amber's a horrible person who does nothing and has nothing of use to the world. Her brand is a mixture of being fat, and having a ka-yooot persecution complex because she's fat. People don't hate her because she's fat, they hate her because she's a horrible person who just refuses to face that reality.

In the crafting world, there are lots of obeasts who do knitting, beading and other craft tutorials, with successful channels and nobody comments on their weight because their channel and their life is about something other than being fat.

In conclusion, jefree star can DIAF for all I care. And amber is a fleshy mound of fail.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
600 lbs., no tits, a monster shelf ass, a Thumb Butler to wipe it and the intellect of a 12 yr. old. And oh, missing lady parts.

That's a start! :drink:

I get that she didn't have the best start in life. Not all of us do and I get that a lot of how she is is due to trauma.

At some point though it's time to take control. Especially after seeing the negative impact being so complacent has had on her own life. Once she was diagnosed with cancer, had that trip to the ER and an emergency D&C, I figured this would be it. This would be the straw that broke the whale's back so to speak.

Hamber, this is why you're such an unsympathetic character. You choose to share your life and experiences online. It's a choice. You choose to be a "public figure" to an extent and public figures are the subject of criticism. It's the way the world is. If you're not ready to hear the feedback or criticism on how to deal (or choose not to deal) with the struggles in your life, get a real job and keep it to yourself.

I lost all compassion for you when you revealed you couldn't fit in the PET machine and your response was to keep eating. Your response was to get bigger. If you don't care about your own well being, don't expect anyone else to.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I get that she didn't have the best start in life. Not all of us do and I get that a lot of how she is is due to trauma.

At some point though it's time to take control. Especially after seeing the negative impact being so complacent has had on her own life. Once she was diagnosed with cancer, had that trip to the ER and an emergency D&C, I figured this would be it. This would be the straw that broke the whale's back so to speak.

Hamber, this is why you're such an unsympathetic character. You choose to share your life and experiences online. It's a choice. You choose to be a "public figure" to an extent and public figures are the subject of criticism. It's the way the world is. If you're not ready to hear the feedback or criticism on how to deal (or choose not to deal) with the struggles in your life, get a real job and keep it to yourself.

I lost all compassion for you when you revealed you couldn't fit in the PET machine and your response was to keep eating. Your response was to get bigger. If you don't care about your own well being, don't expect anyone else to.
Consider this, if she's to be believed, she was turned down from wls because she had too much that needed to be worked on, on the psychological side. According to her, it was estimated a few years of work on her mentulz. 2 years, a clear mind, and she'd be on her way to a slightly more comfortable body. But nah, that was too intense and difficult, to work on her issues with herself and with food, so *wipes hands* "I think I wanna order pannera but first, this jenny craig cookie"

Lisbeth Salander

If you touch me I'll more than alarm you.
kiwifarms.net
So I’ve read this thread and wanted to get viewpoints on with Amberlynn Reid and her being a ‘Narcissist‘. I certainly believe Amberlynn has mental issues and she shouldn’t make excuses for that. But I have a issue with people throwing words like Narcissistic and Sociopath (usually they throw it around when someone is just an asshole). But I watched this video from a YouTuber I like, and wanted to see if what they are describing fits Amberlynn perfectly.

furūtsu

Quality Winx Content Appreciator
kiwifarms.net
So I’ve read this thread and wanted to get viewpoints on with Amberlynn Reid and her being a ‘Narcissist‘. I certainly believe Amberlynn has mental issues and she shouldn’t make excuses for that. But I have a issue with people throwing words like Narcissistic and Sociopath (usually they throw it around when someone is just an asshole). But I watched this video from a YouTuber I like, and wanted to see if what they are describing fits Amberlynn perfectly.

As far as I can tell, Narcissist tends to have the same implications as calling someone Machiavellian; it doesn't necessarily imply a psychological condition, moreso patterns of thought and behavioral tendencies that one can observe outwardly. NPD is a specific diagnosis that is often used inappropriately but Narcissist can be applied to anyone who's deemed to have Narcissistic traits.

I'm not a psychologist, so I can't dx Amber with anything. I will say that I believe she is manipulative, a pathological liar, devoid of empathy for others, vain and delusional about her appearance and capabilities. Personality disorder or no, she's a bad person in my book for possessing those qualities and not doing anything to reign them in.

I'm also hesitant to call her Machiavellian; she may be manipulative, but any of her manipulations only work on people who are just a couple IQ points away from mild retardation. Even Onision was able to keep the wool pulled over his viewers' eyes for much longer. Anyone with half a brain turned on or began to avoid ALR a long time ago.

I agree on the Sociopath part though. People throw around that word way too often and don't seem to understand what it really means.

As for trauma-I think being in the foster care system and being born a heroin addicted redneck-spawn is traumatic enough. She reminds me of Nikocado in that way; morbidly obese, mentally unstable food junkies who were fucked up from being abandoned by their parents. Occam's Razer seems to suit ALR's backstory just fine.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I'd be willing to bet a good sum of money that Big Al does in fact have NPD and is a sociopath. She has the sort of manipulative sense that grifters do, but I think that's more in line with NPD/sociopathy than it is an actual intelligence she possesses . She ticks just about every single box on the criteria board, with a couple of crossovers into a few other PDs (BPD/HPD/APD). She absolutely does not have OCPD (and is not OCD or biploar) as she claims.