• "the aspergers ridden delusions of a bald pedophile who cant even fathom how to get his dick wet after 25 years"

MUKBANG | CHEESY BROCCOLI POTATO SOUP!!!!10/12/17

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by vodka, Oct 12, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 vodka, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    vodka

vodka Kiwi Farms' Liquor Of Choice™

kiwifarms.net
  1. within the first 30 seconds:
    "mook bong"
    diabetes knuckles
    has bought one of the most fat-laden soups ever
    ...who bites soup off of the spoon

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    LightEmittingDiode

LightEmittingDiode Gaze into the iris

kiwifarms.net
  2. She loves water.
    2017-10-12_14-17-46.png

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    GORL

GORL "I'm a lesbian. I don't like wieners on my face."

kiwifarms.net
  3. That full container of soup has exactly as much salt as 20 McDonalds nuggets and about 1/5th the Saturated Fat of 16-oz Ribeye, which is actual meat.

• Informative Informative x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Jesus christ, the heavy breathing really got to me in this one. She's stationary, eating a bowl of fucking soup and that's enough to make her winded. Can you imagine the wheezing that goes on in that house?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. The nutritional information lists a serving as 1 cup. That bowl is not one cup. It’s not two either (which is the package size). That bowl is pretty much a serving bowl. It just looks small next to the ginormous waste of space inhaling it.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. You can tell she heated up 2 cans of soup. The bowl is huge and soup is nearly to the top.

• Agree Agree x 15
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. We have such sights to show you.

kiwifarms.net
  7. She holds a fork like she has :autism:

• Like Like x 5
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    HomeAloneTwo

HomeAloneTwo Nope, there's only trash here.

kiwifarms.net
  8. Why didnt she drink the soup?! How fast can u eat a huge bowl with soup like that.
    Oh wait I know the answer. She is Amber Lynn.

Anyways. I almost felt sorry for her because she has nobody in her life. No friends, no family.
    Once Becky breaks up with her she will be alone if she didnt find a new butch fast enough to move in with.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. That’s more than 1 can. And she’s basically eating cheese dip. Nope. Try again, AL.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  10. It hurts my heart seeing those green beans overcooked as shit, they're grey. She basically cooked off any nutrients they might've had. But she knows sooooo much more about healthy food than any of us guise!

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  11. The green beans are canned, hence the bloated grey appearance. She's too lazy/stupid to just buy frozen vegetables. They come in steamer bags, all you have to do is microwave them for a few minutes and they taste fresh and aren't loaded with salt.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Oh my god the sound of her swallowing down the soup made me wanna heave. Like fetid ooze pumping through the hoses of a plague doctor's laboratory.

Oh man look at all that sodium in her diet. She's always saying how sodium makes her swell up, so that's probably why she looks so bloated, and definitely not because of the 2017 Kentucky calorie holocaust.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.net
  13. Yes the canned soups are notorious salt mines, and not the kind we appreciate here on the 'farms! I get the Progresso reduced sodium soups and even they have 20% your daily recommended value per serving with two servings a can. So even if you're crazy enough to try and eat two in a single sitting at least you're only 4/5ths salted up to your recommended allowance for the rest of the day. This video shows 28 full tablespoons between any cuts being consumed. Google tells me that's 1.75 converted cups, possibly only one can is the result I can reasonably conclude even if she continued to end up with her 4/5 daily amount of sodium from just the bowl alone. This is hypertension in a can missing an IV for delivery at this point and then she mentioned she salted the green beans because she hasn't apparently completely drained the Dead Sea onto her kitchen table just yet?

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  14. That bowl was fucking huge. Does she really think anyone believes that was only 1 can? She lies about the dumbest shit.

• Agree Agree x 8
    PiggyPie

PiggyPie The patron saint of sucking cock

kiwifarms.net
  15. 2 cans at least! And the sodium count means we'll see her in the next mook-bang with a bloated face. OMG - if you're as big as a house, you stay away from sodium laden foods. That's nutrition 101.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. These are her bowls. 17.88 for 6 at Walmart. They hold 24 oz. The cans of progresso are 18.5 oz. and do not require additional liquid. I believe it was one large can. It's still a fuck-ton of soup.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 17
    #17 hotcheetospuffs, Oct 12, 2017
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Baby, you can't have nunna dis.

kiwifarms.net
  17. 28 tablespoons is 14 liquid oz's...she could have cut about 13 more tablespoons of soup to the youtube editing room floor and still been within a one can meal. Seems legit to me all things considered.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  18. I am amazed, but not surprised, to see Walmart market a medium casserole dish as a "modern cereal/soup bowl" on its site.

What would a "soup bowl" from a mold circa 1960 be marketed as? A dippin sauce bowl?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #19 Maggots on a Train, Oct 12, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  19. The 8 oz bowls are called appetizer bowls.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs Baby, you can't have nunna dis.

kiwifarms.net