MUKBANG | HOMESTYLE CHICKEN & MAC N CHEESE | EAT WITH ME - 02/02/2020 -

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
"Then I dont want to give you anything"
Who the fuck cares. The viewers have given you the gluttonous lazy lifestyle you want and its not like in 2 days you wont upload a weight update because thats all you have to film. She probably doesnt remember jack shit she said in this video because she just talks straight garbage in between her chews.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Are Freshly meals really that big or does she just combine two or three of them?
This is what I was wondering. Some meal subscription services let people pick whether they want family/couple meals or for singles. That looked like a seriously large portion of string beans for a single meal. I thought maybe got a meal for a couple and then piled all the beans on one plate and ate the other portion of mac and cheese and chicken off-camera. Or maybe it was just skewed perspective from the camera angle.

LatinasAreTheFuture

No niñas!
kiwifarms.net
Playing devil's advocate, that wasn't really a lot of fattening food. Amber didn't eat too fast either.
Ya to be fair that food probably was to bad for her. I mean in the ideal world she’d eat nothing and just drink water and take vitamins for a year, but eh whatever. The skin in her face does look a lil loose, but the only way to tell for sure is if she pulled on it and it comically stretched. I’m iffy on her for right now.

Reactions: glutton4aslutton

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
So I did my autistic duty and looked up her meal. All of Freshly’s meals are single serving BTW. Make of this what you will
485DF6B9-27E2-4194-A152-1F6AE3DEABE4.jpeg

Amber just doesn’t get anything. She mentioned the 19pounds she lost back in April. Your viewers got angry because you gained it all back again and refused to listen to advice, you fat imbecile!

edit: formatting

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
I like how she acts so indignant about the amount of hate-watchers she has compared to legit supporters/white knights, while in the middle of making a video she knows is going to court mostly hate views. She's bitter about it, but that ain't gonna stop her from making some money from it.

Tho of course, she can't figure out how to make money off all the random shilling she does.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Around 11:34 she mentions that she just went to the doctor last week and is going again tomorrow because "some stuff is happening".

Do you gorls think she'll tell us what the "stuff" is or will she just keep dropping vague comments about it?
You know how Hambone is, we are Hammy veterans afterall. She will dance around and drop subtle shit until her ER visit.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Of course the Becky-slug agreed with her - she's on the payroll. What else could she say? "Nope Amberlynn, your face is as fat as ever and you don't look any smaller"

I guess Insufferable-Cunt-Lynn is back in the house for a while. The one thing that makes me feel happier about this turn of events is that statistically, when the super-obese lose some weight, they typically regain it PLUS some extra.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha I don't know about you guys but it tickles my pickle seeing her face in absolute misery mukbanging bland food. There's no spark in those eyes which she has when she's mukbanging carb loaded foods . "Apples taste like candy" haha you made your weightloss pillow mountain bed amber, now you lie on it. Waiting for how she's going to justify the weight when she gains it back again (I don't even believe she lost any significant weight tbh. She looks the same to me)

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
except that's enough food for two, maybe three people. She's eating off goddamn serving platters like they're normal size dishes.
No it isn't lmao, use your eyes and watch the fork move back and forth, watch a carrot shrink as she moves it away from the plate, watch her move the whole tub away at the end. The two, normal-sized plates are very obviously up in front of the camera, sitting on a plastic tub to look larger in the standard mukbang optical trick.

The Freshly meals come portion-controlled for one person, She's eating the one Freshly meal (see pic), around 8 apple slices and roughly 10 "baby" carrots. This is a fine amount for one active person, a main meal of a day or for an obese person who intakes high calories - this is a very big deficit for her. There was zero to nitpick about this meal except for her dangerously large bites (and those stupid whittled-down carrots are a whole other subject).
freshly.jpg

She only filmed this Mukbang to prove she didn’t cancel Freshly...yet. She’ll do it quietly and act like it never existed by gaslighting her viewers again. I can’t wait for the fallout. :story:
Reviews suggest Freshly can be a pain in the ass to cancel too, she might keep staying subbed for a while unless she tells them stop probably more than once.

Last edited:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No it isn't lmao, use your eyes and watch the fork move back and forth, watch a carrot shrink as she moves it away from the plate, watch her move the whole tub away at the end. The two, normal-sized plates are very obviously up in front of the camera, sitting on a plastic tub to look larger in the standard mukbang optical trick.

The Freshly meals come portion-controlled for one person, She's eating the one Freshly meal (see pic), around 8 apples slices and roughly 10 "baby" carrots. This is a fine amount for one active person, a main meal of a day or for an obese person who intakes high calories - this is a very big deficit for her. There was zero to nitpick about this meal except for her dangerously large bites (and those stupid whittled-down carrots are a whole other subject).
View attachment 1127922

Reviews suggest Freshly can be a pain in the ass to cancel too, she might keep staying subbed for a while unless she tells them stop probably more than once.
If you think for one minute she wasn't stuffing her maw all damn day and only did this Freshly shit for the shekels, you must be crazy. :story:
I get what you mean but the speed at which she ate it and mentioning how she needs to feel full is a big red flag she ate way more after the camera cut.
This was all for the Freshly BS.
She lost a shit load of weight when she had her never-ending chest infection a year ago because she slept a lot.
This is the same shit, plus her face puffed right up between her videos which means she is eating a metric fuckton of salt, I can tell you she is binging on ramen noodles and her go to binge food snacks like hwat cheetos and reeses cups.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
If you think for one minute she wasn't stuffing her maw all damn day and only did this Freshly shit for the shekels, you must be crazy. :story:
I get what you mean but the speed at which she ate it and mentioning how she needs to feel full is a big red flag she ate way more after the camera cut.
I'm answering a comment specifically stating she ate off "serving platters" with "meals for two". It's plain she didn't do that in this video. I didn't address at all whether she's eating before or after or is still hungry (of course she is), but that has zero to do with people misreading or misunderstanding the mukbang optical illusion or the portion size of one Freshly meal, 8 apple slices and 10 carrots as shown here.