MUKBANG | HOMESTYLE CHICKEN & MAC N CHEESE | EAT WITH ME - 02/02/2020 -

ThankYou45

kiwifarms.net
I feel like she does these sorts of videos where she's a cunt on purpose. As for why? Dunno. Probably an excuse for her to get rude comments so she can binge eat then blame the haydurs for gaining weight

This is just one of those videos that you should send to [ep[;e whenever they say that people are being too harsh on Hamber and wishing her to die is wrong. When you have her acting all smug like this, it's pretty damn hard to not just say "hope this bitch dies by choking with her own food"

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Around 11:34 she mentions that she just went to the doctor last week and is going again tomorrow because "some stuff is happening".

Do you gorls think she'll tell us what the "stuff" is or will she just keep dropping vague comments about it?
It looks like she has some kind of rash/hives thing coming up on her cheeks and forehead.

Also, she looks more like the "560" here than the "520" in her "560 versus 520" video.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
amber conveniently forgot to mention she makes $40 off her next two orders every time someone uses her referral code. whoopsie! i guess saving money on your boring food is good so you can have more money for walmart binge hauls (:_(
Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 1.44.04 AM.png

this is not how dainty gorls eat baby carrots amber!
MUKBANG___HOMESTYLE_CHICKEN_&_MAC_N_CHEESE___EAT_WITH_ME.gif

amber used the comparison of how hurtful a family member who's nonchalant about life achievements can be to her haydurs giving her shit for her weight loss. we're not your family amber, and none of us give a shit about you. if i remember correctly, not even your actual family or your girlfriend's family give a shit about you. yikes.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
JFC the lip smacking ! It's disgusting in most videos, but right now it's unbearable. It's like the new filler word, except it's now the worst filler sound ever.
Also the way she always slides her tongue against her gums/cheeks to dislodge food makes me think of the way hamsters and squirrels manage to stack extra food in their cheeks.

Usually Cuntlynn is easy to laugh at, but this Cuntlynn makes me kinda MOTI. She really never grew out of her teenage mentality.

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
This video legit angered me. Just the smug attitude and her lashing out on her audience because she felt like she didn't get the appreciation she deserved. Makes me want to slap her hard across the face.

Amber, you don't shit where you eat. There's a fraction of people in your audience who don't actively hate you. But keep it up with this accusatory bullshit and they too will turn against you.

In addition, I listened to this video and the constant crunch and chew noises makes me want to smash my face on my desk.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
amber conveniently forgot to mention she makes $40 off her next two orders every time someone uses her referral code. whoopsie! i guess saving money on your boring food is good so you can have more money for walmart binge hauls (:_(
Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 1.44.04 AM.png
Goddam that's a LOT of Freshly she's going to be eating at no cost. Sure hope that doesn't lead to binging :thinking:
Only idiots fall these type of videos
That is not what happened.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and she doesn't know why she needs candy when apples exist!*

*even though she hates fruit but she'll also get sthuper upset if someone suggests a diet to her that says she's not allowed to eat strawberries
She ate two banana's and some cherries for one of her eatin shows and was in horrible pain and had nausea simply because her body is not used to things that are not processed.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She wants to feel as full as possible?
In the past, Amber complained that eating 20 pieces McNuggets, large fries, and a McFlurries was not enough to make her full and she had to additionally eat a hamberger on top of that. Even then, she was not full. She said in a earlier video that she still overeat while she was eating Freshly meals. Those meals do not make her full, so she has to add other food products. Who knows what it is, but it is not fruits and vegetables for sure. I am sure that she does not eat only one plate when she goes to the Chinese buffet. She might try to restrict herself somehow during the week, but when D&D shows up on the weekend, it is another story.

hamburgerlardraid

Pro-Cyberbullying Activist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1127992

this is not how dainty gorls eat baby carrots amber!
View attachment 1127995

amber used the comparison of how hurtful a family member who's nonchalant about life achievements can be to her haydurs giving her shit for her weight loss. we're not your family amber, and none of us give a shit about you. if i remember correctly, not even your actual family or your girlfriend's family give a shit about you. yikes.
amberlynncarrot.gif

Nice to see Onision getting some love. That's exactly how Plainey gives Grug head.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And her first video in this new "weight loss" saga had a huge amount of positive comments and more likes than dislikes. She needs people to throw her a parade for eating like a normal human being for a couple weeks, or else fuck you guys I'm gonna stop tryeen. If ever there was a poster child for cutting off her nose to spite her face it's this dumb broad.