MUKBANG | HOMESTYLE CHICKEN & MAC N CHEESE | EAT WITH ME - 02/02/2020 -

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
In the past, Amber complained that eating 20 pieces McNuggets, large fries, and a McFlurries was not enough to make her full and she had to additionally eat a hamberger on top of that. Even then, she was not full. She said in a earlier video that she still overeat while she was eating Freshly meals. Those meals do not make her full, so she has to add other food products. Who knows what it is, but it is not fruits and vegetables for sure. I am sure that she does not eat only one plate when she goes to the Chinese buffet. She might try to restrict herself somehow during the week, but when D&D shows up on the weekend, it is another story.
Freshly is like her new thing to show off online and in videos. She will probably fool some new fans, but they will learn as we all do. We all know she's eating like shit and her usual go to meals and snackies off camera.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and she doesn't know why she needs candy when apples exist!*
She's actually said almost that exact same thing at some point in the last two years (although I can't recall for sure if she was talking about apples or some other fruit). Obviously, it's a lie, because if she really felt that way, she'd never go back to candy.

If any Kiwi remembers the video I'm thinking about, if you could link it, I'd appreciate it.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate AL in this video. I despise listening to her chew, lip smack and teeth suck, talking the whole time with her food in her mouth, yet say nothing at all. I tapped out after 10 mins, couldn't take it anymore. Gives me small satisfaction she hates that 'healthy' meal and still had to have huge portions.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Cycle™ should be amended to add "Apples taste like candy now"

She's actually said almost that exact same thing at some point in the last two years (although I can't recall for sure if she was talking about apples or some other fruit). Obviously, it's a lie, because if she really felt that way, she'd never go back to candy.

If any Kiwi remembers the video I'm thinking about, if you could link it, I'd appreciate it.
BAM!

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I think people underestimate how much a lack of portion control, no matter what she's eating, contributes to her weight problem. Anyone who's lost weight themselves or watches any weight-loss related programming knows one of the first symptoms of a change in eating habits, is that they can't put away as much as they used to. Doesn't matter if they're trying to lose 30lbs or 100lbs(or 100s of lbs). A common comment is, 'I used to eat 3 of these, but now...' It takes a person less than week of cutting back for their stomach to start to shrink. Amber is in the, 'needs to feel full' camp, 100%..and she's outright said this and implied this many times over the years. So, when she eats not so bad food or even healthy food, and she decides to eat a family size portion of it, or eat a huge piece of salmon or 2 pieces, 2 chicken breasts, 2 sandwiches, etc. it's keeping her stomach stretched to capacity. And 99% of the time she's eating these meals, she's not actively losing weight. So what does that tell us? She's not eating this way off camera. She's keeping her stomach stretched with the, 'okay', meals, so the rest of her meals are horrid and she needs to eat the same huge amount to feel full. She could have her on-camera healthy meal be ALL apples and carrots..no meat, mac and cheese, or green beans, and she'd eat a serving plate full of it, 'because it's healthy!', and not lose because that same stretched out stomach will need to be filled to capacity when she eats her usual bad meals off camera.

If she dealt with the portion control issue, she could eat bad things, but requiring just 70% of her normal portion to feel satiated, and still lose a significant amount of weight, with no additional exercise or dieting before plateauing. People keep patting her on the back when she eats this way, as if she wouldn't drop weight left and right, if she eat anywhere near like this off camera. She'd be better off not eating a pretend 'shut the haters up' meal, at all, and eating smaller not so good meals.

tl;dr: Eating too much, of anything, is helping keep her fat. Stomachs aren't 1 standard size, she could train herself to feel just as full with smaller portions.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
From what I'm seeing on the Freshly site is that they don't offer breakfast type food and we know Hamber totally hates breakfast anyway what with that ayyyg allergy. I wonder what she eats the rest of the day? She could eat two of those in a day and lose quite a bit of weight quickly. More than she's claiming to have lost so what else is she eating?

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I need to do what's right FOR ME."

Problem is, she has no idea what's right for her and wouldn't do even if she did. NarcLynn don't give a fuck what anybody thinks, she's right and that's all that matters.

"The future of my channel..."

Do it. Fucking do it. Cancel your channel and delete all your vids. That'll surely show all the haydurs who's boss and they will bow to Queen Lardass and beg her to return! Of course again, all about her, and failing to realize that 99.9% of her viewers would never miss her and just move on to laughing at some other deathfat, that would be more than happy to suck up her subs.

So, bloviate about the haydurs and your precious mentals and fweeings all you want. How's about being honest with yourself just once in your life, Hamber? Without YouTube, you've got nothing. Zero. Zip. Nada. No income, no status, no Torrid, no oranje cheekin', NOTHING. Just a mentally dead manservant to support. Where the shekels gonna come from? You getting a job? Sure, Jan.

The downward spiral is getting into a tighter loop now. It will soon fit down the drain.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net

I know there's a video linked above, but she said it more recently about frozen grapes. I don't know which video it was, but I think it was around the time she was cooking becky a special breakfast right after the mystery illness announcement.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to give that maybe theres some reverse fat angle optical illusion going on to make the plates appear larger. Ok. It's still more food than is average. But that's not even the issue, it's that she is very clearly oinking it down as fast as possible, shoving things in her mouth to "get it over with" so the real meal can start after.

And really... we've been here before, that's the thing. How many times has Amber started up some kind of healthy eating/fad diet/new lifeestyle choice that lasts a grand total of a week or two, before it's right back to the usual. I don't care if she lost weight or not, because it wasnt due to any real change, you can look and see how sick she is, that body is withering away from the inside out.

Amber. Amber never changes.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I think people underestimate how much a lack of portion control, no matter what she's eating, contributes to her weight problem. Anyone who's lost weight themselves or watches any weight-loss related programming knows one of the first symptoms of a change in eating habits, is that they can't put away as much as they used to. Doesn't matter if they're trying to lose 30lbs or 100lbs(or 100s of lbs). A common comment is, 'I used to eat 3 of these, but now...' It takes a person less than week of cutting back for their stomach to start to shrink. Amber is in the, 'needs to feel full' camp, 100%..and she's outright said this and implied this many times over the years. So, when she eats not so bad food or even healthy food, and she decides to eat a family size portion of it, or eat a huge piece of salmon or 2 pieces, 2 chicken breasts, 2 sandwiches, etc. it's keeping her stomach stretched to capacity. And 99% of the time she's eating these meals, she's not actively losing weight. So what does that tell us? She's not eating this way off camera. She's keeping her stomach stretched with the, 'okay', meals, so the rest of her meals are horrid and she needs to eat the same huge amount to feel full. She could have her on-camera healthy meal be ALL apples and carrots..no meat, mac and cheese, or green beans, and she'd eat a serving plate full of it, 'because it's healthy!', and not lose because that same stretched out stomach will need to be filled to capacity when she eats her usual bad meals off camera.

If she dealt with the portion control issue, she could eat bad things, but requiring just 70% of her normal portion to feel satiated, and still lose a significant amount of weight, with no additional exercise or dieting before plateauing. People keep patting her on the back when she eats this way, as if she wouldn't drop weight left and right, if she eat anywhere near like this off camera. She'd be better off not eating a pretend 'shut the haters up' meal, at all, and eating smaller not so good meals.

tl;dr: Eating too much, of anything, is helping keep her fat. Stomachs aren't 1 standard size, she could train herself to feel just as full with smaller portions.
This has in fact been mentioned to her. It was even one of the COTD, when she was doing that. She had "to disagree" (of course), saying that a "portion" - "FOR ME" - would be larger than a portion for some rando non-lardass person, so take that, haydur. Basically.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
amber used the comparison of how hurtful a family member who's nonchalant about life achievements can be to her haydurs giving her shit for her weight loss. we're not your family amber, and none of us give a shit about you. if i remember correctly, not even your actual family or your girlfriend's family give a shit about you. yikes.
Her family never loved her and neglected her. She uses people and buys their love with gifts. She doesnt understand what love is and from whom she should be getting it from.

Someone who understands love would understand that love isnt constant asspats despite hurting yourself.

Someone who praises you no matter what you do does not love you.

LatinasAreTheFuture

No niñas!
kiwifarms.net
No it isn't lmao, use your eyes and watch the fork move back and forth, watch a carrot shrink as she moves it away from the plate, watch her move the whole tub away at the end. The two, normal-sized plates are very obviously up in front of the camera, sitting on a plastic tub to look larger in the standard mukbang optical trick.

The Freshly meals come portion-controlled for one person, She's eating the one Freshly meal (see pic), around 8 apple slices and roughly 10 "baby" carrots. This is a fine amount for one active person, a main meal of a day or for an obese person who intakes high calories - this is a very big deficit for her. There was zero to nitpick about this meal except for her dangerously large bites (and those stupid whittled-down carrots are a whole other subject).
View attachment 1127922

Reviews suggest Freshly can be a pain in the ass to cancel too, she might keep staying subbed for a while unless she tells them stop probably more than once.
I agree.

The only thing I can really nitpick is the protein, 42 grams is like what body builders need. Other than that though it seems fine by me. She obviously hates it though.

• Disagree
Reactions: ThoughtsAndPrayers

Omega Man

Hey 19: We can't dance together.
kiwifarms.net
Well, I for one think she looks fantastic. A veritable paragon of health. For what it's worth, the portion of apples and carrots is almost exactly the same size as the portion of apples and carrots that I feed to some horses I hang out with. Case closed. Healthy as a horse.