MUKBANG | HOMESTYLE CHICKEN & MAC N CHEESE | EAT WITH ME - 02/02/2020 -

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
This is what I was wondering. Some meal subscription services let people pick whether they want family/couple meals or for singles. That looked like a seriously large portion of string beans for a single meal. I thought maybe got a meal for a couple and then piled all the beans on one plate and ate the other portion of mac and cheese and chicken off-camera. Or maybe it was just skewed perspective from the camera angle.
This is sort of what I thought too. You can order a certain amount of meals every week, I think there's 4 different options, but they're all single serving.
This is what Amber was eating:
Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 1.54.22 PM.png

I'm sure they show what the exact serving size is on their website or else false advertising. There was a ton, like a ridiculous amount of green beans on Amber's plate, a much larger serving then what's in this photo. It looks like the portions are pretty equal here unlike the 3:1 ratio of green beans and mac and cheese Amber was eating.

It's not a crazy theory that Amber would eat another one of these before filming. It would explain why there was double the amount of green beans but not nearly as much macaroni. This way, Amber can prove what a big but hulthy gorl she really is, along with her 5XL apple and "baby" carrots.

eta: Amber has a lot of gunt to be eating carrots like that, and I'm not referring to her literally throwing them in her mouth. Those kind of carrots can be like biting through a rock and she was chomping down on them like a piece of gum. With her dodgy teeth, that's not a good idea. But Amber knows what works for her ;)

Peetz's Bank Account

god dang it, bubby
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that she can't even cook a Freshly meal (which is literally laid out in exact proportions with instructions) without making it look like a pile of dogshit. It may partly be the lighting in her house but that food does NOT look like it's supposed to and the dishes she made are not difficult to get right at all. I guess Albert really doesn't care about how it looks or tastes though as long as she can throw the barely chewed food at the back of her lard-choked throat asap.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
This is sort of what I thought too. You can order a certain amount of meals every week, I think there's 4 different options, but they're all single serving.
This is what Amber was eating:
View attachment 1128755
I'm sure they show what the exact serving size is on their website or else false advertising. There was a ton, like a ridiculous amount of green beans on Amber's plate, a much larger serving then what's in this photo. It looks like the portions are pretty equal here unlike the 3:1 ratio of green beans and mac and cheese Amber was eating.

It's not a crazy theory that Amber would eat another one of these before filming. It would explain why there was double the amount of green beans but not nearly as much macaroni. This way, Amber can prove what a big but hulthy gorl she really is, along with her 5XL apple and "baby" carrots.

eta: Amber has a lot of gunt to be eating carrots like that, and I'm not referring to her literally throwing them in her mouth. Those kind of carrots can be like biting through a rock and she was chomping down on them like a piece of gum. With her dodgy teeth, that's not a good idea. But Amber knows what works for her ;)
Exactly. Perhaps this particular meal was an anomaly and somehow they accidentally gave her more than the typical portion of green beans. I seriously doubt they purposely give more than what's pictured in their promotional materials, If you go back to her video with the chicken parm, the side is a mere scattering of broccoli bits, so this is quite a contrast.

Here's the thing: Amber is such a lying sneak, that it's impossible to watch anything she does without wondering which part of the video is the calculated sneakiness. Just like she accidentally forgot to film the whole bag of veggie nuggies in the what I ate in a day video, or how she manipulates the scale during weigh-in videos. Or the "full body shot" conveniently against the black freezer so you couldn't assess any change in her legs. Or any number of random, dumb lies or manipulations in her videos. So maybe that is a legitimately normal, single portion from Freshly, but it's hard to just accept that without a healthy amount of skepticism, because amber has proven time and again that she will tell a really stupid lie when the truth is pretty simple and not unreasonable.

Isn't she trying to stay within 2,500 calories a day? And also doing IF eating in an 8 hour window? She could eat 4 or 5 freshly meals a day and still remain within that calorie allowance, be honest, and actually lose weight. It's not like her commitment to dainty-ism is fooling anyone.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Word count for Big Al's pity party and plate licking exercise.

Situation: ZERO - AGAIN!
As you (guise) know: 1
Moment: 1
Obviously: 1
53 pounds: 2
Honestly/I promise (so: about to lah): 2
Kick/watever/blowing off her WL "journey": 2
Literally: 2
You know: 2
Foodgasm/Mmm-hmm: 3
Journey: 3
Triggered: 4
Good/so good: 6
Motivated/inspired: 6
Being pissed off about likes/dislikes/thumbs: 8
Proud: 9
Um: 12
Weight loss (that she's been "never talking about on my channel, but here's my weight loss, guise"): 12
Freshly: 14 (Not disclosing her financial consideration for referrals: 2)
Like: 32
So: 37

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I have to go on "Extra High Level Bullshit Alert" whenever she uses a variation of: "As you guys know"

That most often precedes a new narrative she's trying to flog; to see what she can tard cum out of it. Example:"as you guys know, I went to the doctor for my sore throat"... that was the first mention of THAT.

If it precedes something that's not new, it's a precursor to a hard sell...

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1128850
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS STUPID BITCH!! 🤣 THE WAY SHE HOLDS HER FORK AND SAWS THE FUCKIN MEAT LIKE A FAT exceptional LUMBERJACK!!

View attachment 1128851
And she’s rocking a severe case of NoMatchie Syndrome. Three different colors on her neck/chest, face, and hands. Can you gorls paint with all the colors of the binge? Amber can :)
One slip off that knife and she'll be off to the ER to have herr finger sewn back on. Seriously, people, learn how to properly hold and use knives.

She definitely has some kind of rash coming up on her face. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why she's going back to the doctor. Imagine, when you trreat your body like shit and blow it up to giant lardass levels, shit goes wrong and becomes more difficult to fix (like a never ending UTI or cellulitis or whatever the fuck that funk is on her face).

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1128850
HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS STUPID BITCH!! 🤣 THE WAY SHE HOLDS HER FORK AND SAWS THE FUCKIN MEAT LIKE A FAT exceptional LUMBERJACK!!

View attachment 1128851
And she’s rocking a severe case of NoMatchie Syndrome. Three different colors on her neck/chest, face, and hands. Can you gorls paint with all the colors of the binge? Amber can :)
She eats like someone in jail. Also Christ on a cracker she is filthy and decomposing.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what her Freshly code is? I'm curious if it's the same as the save $40 dollar code that's floating around (Winter40) or if it really is unique to her. Can any member get a unique code? Does she get money off of her subscription if people use her code? Or is she pretending to be an affiliate and that's why she asked people to message her "FRESHLY", forcing them to sub to her insta.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what her Freshly code is? I'm curious if it's the same as the save $40 dollar code that's floating around (Winter40) or if it really is unique to her. Can any member get a unique code? Does she get money off of her subscription if people use her code? Or is she pretending to be an affiliate and that's why she asked people to message her "FRESHLY", forcing them to sub to her insta.
i'm assuming it's a unique code generated per account/email. she's getting $40 off her next two orders every time someone signs up using her code (new users).

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 5.37.37 AM.png

i'm not going to make an account because i'm capable of preparing chicken and vegetables myself but i have used other sites with a referral rewards program and it's always a unique code so the site can track how many referrals you're getting.

they might have an affiliate program for influencers but i'm almost certain anyone with a freshly account can get a referral link. she's not as special as she's making herself sound.

freshly's referral program

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her code is what she says here

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
Bitchy-Lynn is my favorite. Yeah, you’re 500 pounds eating food on camera pissed off because people aren’t supporting you. Yet - social media has nothing to do with mental health. Okay, yeah. Makes sense. You can see obviously see how unbothered she is. Social media doesn’t have anything to do with her mental health, right? Lol.

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1128850

View attachment 1128851
To be fair, Americans in general eats like four year old children. Apparently fork+knife is a hard concept for them.