MUKBANG | MEATLOAF & MASHED CAULIFLOWER | EAT WITH ME - 02-04-20

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn am I vulnerable to manipulation. I remember posting on the premiered weight lost video thread how proud I was of her ect.... well, don’t I look like a damn fool. Lmfao. I guess some part of me still wants to like her and had hope. But by golly if she doesn’t make sure she stamp out every last bit of goodwill she could ever have with somebody.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
From the sounds of it, lots of mukbangs in her future. She might want to look at her, (albeit it's early), like/dislike ratio & the comments. FYI, there's a whacked out Fruitarian who calls herself 'FitShortieEats'. Seems we can look forward to plenty of episodes of 'FatShortieEats'.
OT but we totally need a fit shortie eats thread, or a general frutarian-fruit-hunter-raw eating coach thread. Tina and simon are total lol cows, and def give the (coconut) melk with their absurd beliefs (bathing in treated water clogs the pineal glands)

Imagine AOn a diet of mostly durian, nobody would know if the reek was coming from her, or the fruit.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
I never want to "just check the farms real quick before going to bed" again.

Here goes my recap because my sleep is so unimportant.

00:30 Only thirty seconds in, and watching her armflaps wiggle wildly as she pulls up her sleeves had me gasping real hard. My brain has so much oxygen now, I'm ready for what's next.

00:35 oooh she's gonna ask her viewers to give her topics, or questions, or stuff that she could talk about. Guess who's been listening to everyone screaming about how she has no content besides food and lahs and repeatedly throwing this exact idea her way ?

1:20 Apologizes for being Cuntlynn last video. Turns out she was hurt cause people were rude about the video showing her progress. It's been said and will be said again ; funny how no one believes you after you lied for six years. Even if your video proved anything, do you really think people would give you the satisfaction for such little effort ?

2:23 Doesn't taste mushrooms. No shit sherlock, you don't taste shit cause your single tastebud has been junked into oblivion and that's why healthy food doesn't bring that sparkle in your eyes like garbage food does.

2:36 First lipsmack ! Subtle but noticeable nonetheless. I'm tempted to count them throughout the video but I think it's considered self-harm at this point.

3:44 First carrot ASMR (and approx 10 lipsmacks)

4:20 The Laughing Cow cheese in Walmart can be found in the deli isle with, like, the frozen pizzas ? You're gonna tell me you see the pizzas and don't buy them ? :story:

Sanity update : i've given up already on counting the lipsmacks.

4:54 i don't give a shit about freshly, all I can focus on are her beetus fingers. Christ.

5:06 Still buying water bottles ! I sure hope EnvironmentaLynn AT LEAST has separated bins so her trash can be recycled.

6:30 Adressing the "Ass me anything", saying the person who photoshopped it accidentally messed up. No, gorl. They went out of their way to replace the K with an S. Accidentally messing up would be lying about anything and then contradicting yourself, and cover it up with yet another easily debunkable lie (then blame the haydurs, but i'm getting ahead of myself)

7:20 WHY DOES SHE NEED TO VACUUM CARROTS LIKE THAT OH MY GOD

7:35 Oh, you're right. The bowling ball thing ? If we know you, that's nothing you'd ever say. You're really not the type to make false accusations of traumatic sexual abuse.

8:25 Now I'm distracted by her neglected nails. I guess gorl's been extra hungry for crunchy stuff.

10:33 YES, D&D ARE MAKING THEIR COMEBACK IN THE AMBERVERSE i mean i hope. Gorl has been letting herself look like a corpse without her one and only love around.

10:55 D&D used to live like an hour and a half away, and now it's just an hour away. Which, when you're Amber's size sitting in a car, is a huge difference. Kinda fantasizing about Becky getting in a car accident cause Amber just couldn't wait to see Dustin. This is what all these lip smacking and tongue sticking are turning me into.

11:43 Her lymphedema becomes hard as a rock, still not her rock bottom though.

Well, well, well, isn't she properly following a list, staying focused, not randomly rambling ? Almost like her ADD act was... an act. And she's obviously not on drugs for it, she would've bragged about it to validate her mentuls collection.

12:21 if you close your eyes and listen carefully, you can hear her skeleton whenever she moves

12:33 Not sure I misunderstood, but she orders Freshly nine times a week ? But there's seven days in a week, and two meals in a day (breakfast excluded and lol @ me who does this math thinking she has a normal eating schedule), so that's a least 14 meals, so what is she eating during these five last meals when it's not freshly ?

13:14 JFC that double tongue-sticking. I can't. I'm r e p u l s e d

It's funny that when she wakes up at night she checks if becks and twinks are still breathing because with her sleep apnea she's the one who needs to be checked.

16:37 Is it me or has she been sniffing/scratching/wiping her nose quite often ? Still sick, honey-boo-boo ? How's that immune system ?

17:10 She wants to dance and now, she has the stamina for it. I'm thrilled. Really. I've been suggesting dancing. I'm gonna loooooove it. Her ankles, knees, hips, spine though ? not so much. Can't wait. :tomgirl:

18:00 Smartlynn realizing after 29 years that eating slowly is better. She has decided to finally behave accordingly to her comments instead of being all smug and doing her own thing. I guess now she'll say mukbangs do help her because she talks to us so she eats sloooooow

20:06 I love how she still puts her dainty beetus hands on her face thinking we don't pay attention to the knuckles.

20:20 This bish really be acting like losing ~50 lbs and still weighing over 500 lbs has made her back problems disappear entirely. She can now try 5 dresses in a row and film it and her back just doesn't hurt anymore guise ! What an amazing progress ! Almost surreal !

22:30 "Comparing yourself to me is silly. That's like comparing Michael Jordans to a one year old toddler" I AM DEAD, watching this entire video was worth this simple moment. Never has she ever spoken truer words. My brain can't even find an english word to describe the satisfaction.

23:17 She's "not the type of person to celebrate other people's victories", she's the type of person who's gonna cry when other people don't celebrate her victories.

24:40 Wait... Becky's still sleeping right now ? Is this video recorded in the morning ? Is THAT her breakfast ? Or is Becky too drugged to wake up before the afternoon ?

Aaaaand my self-inflicted suffering has come to its end.

Hope I saved y'all some brain damage.

Edit : past me was tired enough to confuse giggle with wiggle. Imagine armflaps giggling ? sorry.

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At 22 mins in her video after she mentions a haydur saying they did 14k steps, AL says "Are you really comparing yourself to someone whose 560.....how long ago was that?" Was that a Freudian slip? Is she really 560 lbs and not 524 as she claims to be?
In this video she really didn't look any smaller than when she originally claimed to be 560 last year. Could be the camera, could be she didn't lose as much as she claimed, could be she put it all back on really fucking fast.... with Amber, who knows?

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Jesus did our gorl learn nothing from her previous mukbang?? It has 8K dislikes and she uploads a new mukbang?? Gorl is truly on a weight loss journey now, this is nothing like her previous cycles.
Dislikes don't change much. They're engagement anyway, it's just that she's less likely to get recommended I believe. Angry comments also help build her channel, she's never given a fuck until Shrimpgate but that was 10k subs.

The bowling ball quote was always too sharp for Amber, she doesn't read anything more than YA novels to know it.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is she really 600 is the better question.
Personally, just judging on the photographic evidence she presents, she hit 600+ sometime ago (never admitted) and has been WWE Smackdowning to be back near the magical 572.4 number she's held as her "highest ever."

519 was never, ever, a real thing.

Being a Vegas odds maker that I am, I'd say 560 plus or minus 2 points.

Gorl laaaahs. A lot of laaaahs.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
She looks as fat as usual and dirty as fuck. Take a damn bath, Amber.

Edit: Also, I don't know anything about how Freshly works but how does she manage to make that food look so disgusting? It looks decent on their website. It just looks so colorless and dull, lacking any flavor when it's on her plate.

Tags
None