MUKBANG | MEATLOAF & MASHED CAULIFLOWER | EAT WITH ME - 02-04-20

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
The one where she's in the red is the best at representing her and the channel. Thinks she's the best at what she's doing while flailing wildly with little purpose.
That one gives me "palputations". If I had to be anywhere near her for any reason, I'd nope out of there if I saw her start flailing like that. The aftershock of that fall might be enough to do a regular sized person some damage.

Concerned Vagino-American

Amberlynn to Null: You're gonna fucking touch me!
kiwifarms.net
I love that Amber was in a dance troop not dissimilar to the one Stephanie was in on Full House when she was 9 and is still living in the fantasy that she was sho good at it and such a talented kora-griffer. If she had only stuck with it she could have been another Heather Morris y'all.
Also both dance troops (Amber's and Full House's) are fictional.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I think stuff like this is such an interesting peek into Amberlynn's psyche. Things that most people have done in their childhood, like play on a sports team or dance in a kids show, assume some kind of incredible significance in Amber's mind. For most of us though, these things are just part of growing up. We know we weren't particularly talented or amazing at them - they were just part of childhood. Amberlynn lives in some kind of weird state of being alternately constantly amazed at or proud of herself. She's proud of herself for the most mundane of achievements and I can never figure out if it's because the people around her growing up (e.g., foster parents) had such low expectations of her that they praised her for the smallest of things, or because nobody ever gave her any praise and she became her own warped little cheering squad. Actually, when I think about it, given Amberlynn's constant need for external validation, I think it's more likely the former - she is dependent addicted to people giving her praise and attention for the tiniest of tasks, and if she doesn't get it she doesn't know how to handle it,

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think stuff like this is such an interesting peek into Amberlynn's psyche. Things that most people have done in their childhood, like play on a sports team or dance in a kids show, assume some kind of incredible significance in Amber's mind. For most of us though, these things are just part of growing up. We know we weren't particularly talented or amazing at them - they were just part of childhood. Amberlynn lives in some kind of weird state of being alternately constantly amazed at or proud of herself. She's proud of herself for the most mundane of achievements and I can never figure out if it's because the people around her growing up (e.g., foster parents) had such low expectations of her that they praised her for the smallest of things, or because nobody ever gave her any praise and she became her own warped little cheering squad. Actually, when I think about it, given Amberlynn's constant need for external validation, I think it's more likely the former - she is dependent addicted to people giving her praise and attention for the tiniest of tasks, and if she doesn't get it she doesn't know how to handle it,
If I had a nickel for every time Amber has said "Please be proud of me" or " Im so proud of myself and even though X isnt Y I still did something.. and thats OK"

fxiry

kiwifarms.net
i've been out of touch with amber for a few months and i did NOT miss her, holy fuck. she mi.lks the shit out of literally every small achievement. she lost a bit of weight (debatable) and now all of a sudden she can walk, breathe, sleep, run around and wants to dance. as if she wasn't complaining about not being able to do that shit back when she was actually the weight she claims to be, and as if she's no longer a huge lazy blob trapped in 500+ pounds of fat

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Hungry Man meatloaf TV dinners are 650 calories each and cost about $2.50. No Freshly required. You're welcome.
If she gets some of the idiots to buy through her special link, she gets a $40 food credit. That is probably her hopes for this one even though she is so rich, guys. Really, she could retire today.
Big Al claims mook-bongs help because they force her to eat more slowly as she blathers on. She still eats very fast and her chewing is both ghastly and aggressive.
She has not shown much "in the wild." I would love to see her go to town on a "binge". She does not chew here and jams huge portions in her big fat face. The real thing must be amazing.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
FFS, those batwings.

If she gets some of the idiots to buy through her special link, she gets a $40 food credit. That is probably her hopes for this one even though she is so rich, guys. Really, she could retire today.

She has not shown much "in the wild." I would love to see her go to town on a "binge". She does not chew here and jams huge portions in her big fat face. The real thing must be amazing.
I figure it must be like the nature shows where you see crocs or gators or maybe sharks, chowing down and swallowing shit whole.

Also, her hands, dude. I just noticed how black they are. And on another note, this is the second video in a row she has said "Point blank, period." Who'd she steal that phrase from?

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
"My lymphedema gets rock hard"
"We went to olive garden"

:stress:

Yes there are low cal meals at olive garden but did she get them? No. Hence why she didn't film the date night. She doesnt want people to see a 4000 cal meal like she had at chili's after "53 lbs down". Im shocked and yet I'm not that these folks took her out to eat after her amazing weight loss but then I remember that absolutely no one cares about her. The fact that she filmed nothing tells me they ate out 2 times and most likely had cold stone like usual lol *sigh*

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
"My lymphedema gets rock hard"
"We went to olive garden"

:stress:

Yes there are low cal meals at olive garden but did she get them? No. Hence why she didn't film the date night. She doesnt want people to see a 4000 cal meal like she had at chili's after "53 lbs down". Im shocked and yet I'm not that these folks took her out to eat after her amazing weight loss but then I remember that absolutely no one cares about her. The fact that she filmed nothing tells me they ate out 2 times and most likely had cold stone like usual lol *sigh*
Oh absolutely. I went to the OG the other day and almost all of their regular dishes at a minimum start above 1500 calories (one dish I remember in particular was almost 2k). Bet money she got soup and not salad. Bet money they got an appetizer. Bet money she had breadsticks with one of those dipping sauces. Bet money she asked for cheese on all of it. Bet money she had dessert.

Oh, sorry. She probably got a Diet Coke. Nevermind, I take it all back. 🙄

Tags
None