mukbang | stirfry 05/03/20 -

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I couldn't watch for more than 2 mins, but I bet it was just a frozen pack of veggies that said "stir fry" on it that she boiled up and threw in some rice and it's probably why it tasted like ass for her and why she just didn't finish it

Simply too bland and outside of garlic powder this bish doesn't know how to season her food

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how Amber's going to age, assuming her lifestyle doesn't catch up to her all at once and do her in. Some age gracefully, but some people get to the over-the-hill point and realize that the other side of that hill has been greased. What will the future hold for #Amberlynn?
She’s 29. The ham planets start to break down in their mid 30s (Chantal, Anna O’ Brien, Reagan Chastain) and are completely broken down by their 40s.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What about “for richer, for poorer”? Does it mean anything for these folks? No need to answer. I think that when the money is all gone, all her “friends” will have gone too.
It probably doesn't mean anything to them, but it also doesn't really apply to Amber and Becky unless they get married.

A divorce saga could be fun to watch, though.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
She has been eating on camera for years and still has to set her plate on a storage container or a pile of puzzles or whatever.

She doesn't want to edit the video she says. What a lazy fucking bitch. She has unedited videos lined up to upload. The timeline gets all mixed up when she does this.

I hate when she says she is in the 400's. She is 499.9. She's fooling only herself. I'm sure she is over 500 by the end of each day.

She didn't film her walk with Rickie and Eric and the dogs. Instead she punishes us with these sit-downs. Why would she choose to do that?
Because she didn't go on that walk and we all know it.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
She has been eating on camera for years and still has to set her plate on a storage container or a pile of puzzles or whatever.

She doesn't want to edit the video she says. What a lazy fucking bitch. She has unedited videos lined up to upload. The timeline gets all mixed up when she does this.

I hate when she says she is in the 400's. She is 499.9. She's fooling only herself. I'm sure she is over 500 by the end of each day.

She didn't film her walk with Rickie and Eric and the dogs. Instead she punishes us with these sit-downs. Why would she choose to do that?
Yeah, it would've been cute to see twinkie and the other dogs enjoying themselves ):

even if they did go on a walk, she is probably too ashamed to show herself huffing and puffing for however long they did walk. So vain... Smfh she is so out of touch.

Seeing twinkie out and about would've earned asspats from usual haydurs. And it would be the one thing I wouldn't talk shit about.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What Amber described as " internal vibrations " is probably good old "brain zaps" from the Zoloft. She may not be taking it correctly or she needs a higher dose. It is common with snri and ssri antidepressants. Eye twitch is also common, and it will probably go away. She should look up her medications or read the huge packet of info that the pharmacy gives out when they fill the prescription.

Edit: Drugs.com lists Lamictal as having significant interactions with zoloft. But her tremors can be from Zoloft itself.

Last edited:

TomatilloSalsa

kiwifarms.net
What Amber described as " internal vibrations " is probably good old "brain zaps" from the Zoloft. She may not be taking it correctly or she needs a higher dose. It is common with snri and ssri antidepressants. Eye twitch is also common, and it will probably go away. She should look up her medications or read the huge packet of info that the pharmacy gives out when they fill the prescription.

Edit: Drugs.com lists Lamictal as having significant interactions with zoloft. But her tremors can be from Zoloft itself.
She's taking Lamictal? If she's not going to see a doctor regularly and getting blood work regularly, that stuff can be extremely dangerous when taken with other meds.

In certain cases it can lead to Stevens-Johnson Syndrome (your skin and mucous membranes slough off and can progress to organ failure and sepsis).

Mesh Gear Fox

Play the guitar on the MTV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s 29. The ham planets start to break down in their mid 30s (Chantal, Anna O’ Brien, Reagan Chastain) and are completely broken down by their 40s.
Yup, it's already begun. For these deathfats, it always starts with little things like chronic, reoccurring UTIs and skin infections. Then it gradually moves in to things like heart failure and severe diabetes. It's going to be fun to watch her body break down.

Reactions: Punkinsplice
Tags
None