• ”It's basically a social media site for school shooters”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

MUKBANG WEIGH IN-VLOGMAS DAY 7 12/7/18

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by JambledUpWords, Dec 7, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

?

How long will Amber stick with making meals at home?

1. 1 day

58 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Few days

26 vote(s)
    11.2%
  3. 1 week

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  4. 2 weeks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. She’ll actually succeed

4 vote(s)
    1.7%
  7. She’ll lie and pretend to keep up with this habit longer to get back at the haydurs

141 vote(s)
    60.8%

1. Islamic Content:
    • Talks about Vlogmas again in the opening
    • Talks about dietician debacle. Says opinions are very split
    • Al starts reading Vlogmas comments and proceeds to “bawl her eyes out” over them
    • Like and dislike ratios on her videos don’t tell her anything
    • Says that usually, comments don’t get to her, but she’s had a lot of depression lately
    • Says that the comments were hurtful and is surprised that people have a genuine hate for her
    • In the comments, she sees a lot of people telling her that if she doesn’t lose weight, this will be her last Christmas
    • Also gets advice to stop eating out and eating so much fast food. Big Al agrees with them
    • She knows that she is dying. She has binge eating disorder and a food addiction (according to her own diagnosis)
    • Says people want to see her gain weight
    • Says she could lose 100 pounds and still get hate, same for losing 200 pounds
    • Gorl went grocery shopping at Wommart and said she got the typical healthy fooods. Gorl also got some meal prepping containers. Told Becky she doesn’t want to eat out except for Becky’s birthday and that’s it
    • Weighed in at 556 elbees (on the dot)
    • Shakes head when people think she’ll be 600 elbees by Christmas
    • She’s going to cheer up now
    • Has been eating out for months and months now (not like anyone thought otherwise)
    • Proceeds to make something that Al says, will last her 5 meals
    • 95258FDA-5464-4B90-A475-78D79759090F.png Gourmet pasta by Big Al
    • D27980EA-5CB6-4AB8-8930-13C9E453E252.png
    • Amber drinking water from Starbucks because Becky was at a doctors appointment. Gorl requested water from Starbucks
    • :islamic:Gorl makes orgasmic noises while eating pasta:islamic:
    • Says cooking the dinner was hard because she had to sit down between stirring
    • CB24179B-D576-4830-9799-C11615915103.png
    • 7FA07552-2A7A-42BE-B654-B0BF0D9D8265.png
    • Thumb spotted at the end looking more thumb-like than ever
    • Closes vlog by talking about Vlogmas again

• Winner Winner x 28
    • Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 8
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #1 JambledUpWords, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    JambledUpWords

JambledUpWords Gorl who loves orange chicken

kiwifarms.net
  2. I will give her one, single, fucking gold star. I respect her a little bit for actually sticking to Vlogmas, probably the first person Ive seen do vlogmas that sticks to it for more than two days (Chantal did it until her double-(ham)fisting beef 'n' cheddars took her off track on day three because every journey has ups and downs) and this is the longest Ive seen her stick to anything.

Theyre not good videos, I dont even watch them, but it's the first time I think Ive ever heard of her saying she's gonna do something and then actually following through. Bravo. I genuinely hope she keeps it up. Hell she probably DID film them all in one day, and that's why she cant make a definitive statement (are comments on her stupid dietician video really split?) but if she made 31 fuckin videos, Ill actually say she passed muster.

I have really, really low standards, I guess.

Honestly I made some autistic posts about thinking she's doing this as the wind up to some show, and Im gonna continue that thread and think that someone is making her do this daily updating because this is the most consistent our gorl™ has ever been.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 18
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    #2 DuckSucker, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  3. What's this, a weigh-in? I guess the "she's 587!!!" meme worked. :story:

• Feels  x 6
    • Like  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. The “I came here faster than...” comments on her videos are getting a tad monotonous to say the least.

• Agree Agree x 38
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Wow, dat title tho. It's like you took an Amberlynn word cloud and picked out the two biggest ones. Mookbong weigh-in, gorl!
    I couldn't sit through the whole thing, has she hit 600 yet? Does she actually stand on a scale?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Crass_and_Champ

Crass_and_Champ hermut crebs

kiwifarms.net
  6. just a little while ago, Amber posted a mukbang where she read comments for a total of three minutes before they were waaayyyy too much for her. So not reading comments “in years”? sure.

Why even lie when she has videos that always show she’s a laah? anyone intellectually stunted enough to catch her bait and give her sympathy points has up and left by now

• Agree Agree x 10
    Arrested For YT Crimes

Arrested For YT Crimes I'm the type that longs for good strokes

kiwifarms.net
  7. ‘556 on the dot’
    for anyone wanting to know the weigh in.
    Her face has looked so enourmous lately that I perceive the weigh in as lie.

Every now and then she comes back to reality for minute then goes back to whatever the fuck she was doing, this is one of those moments.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Can't watch right now, but from taking a peek, is Al actually cooking her mukbang meal? Must be a Christmas miracle.

Also, I can't stand the way she stares directly into the camera almost every time she stuffs her maw like in the thumbnail. Makes me feel weird for reasons I can't put my finger on.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Mangy Mutt

Mangy Mutt spreading disease

kiwifarms.net
  9. When she's not running her mouth she's eating. That's the only part of her body that gets exercise.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
  10. She's lying I'm guessing 575 this is why I guessed her admitting 600 in 2019.

• Agree Agree x 11
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  11. 7903A01A-4BCA-44F9-A6F3-35645E83FD68.jpeg

• Islamic Content  x 13
    • Winner  x 10
    • Dislike  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Fucking beautiful

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. It’s like a dog staring you in the eye while it takes a stanky shit. Gross bodily functions with unblinking eye contact are offputting to the average person and AL taking a bite is definitely a gross bodily function!

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    MustachioedHipster

MustachioedHipster who’s a naughty girl?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. "Youtube uploading tech support with Amber" is a bad and useless segment that should be removed from future vlogmas releases.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  15. Tl;DW- Al pretends to be the victim again but does take some responsibility (not sure if it will change anything). Gorl weighs in at 556 elbees. Gorl eats pasta and reads comments. Necks and Al are together at the end.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    JambledUpWords

JambledUpWords Gorl who loves orange chicken

kiwifarms.net
  16. Big AL cooked her own pasta ... Thumbkin made her own chicken and peas ... AL said she knows her "starting point" .. she has a new starting point every day ... I don't buy her weight .. I think she's clearly 565 at least

• Agree Agree x 8
    El_Guapo's Sweater

El_Guapo's Sweater 600 elbees never smelled so good!!

kiwifarms.net
  17. like 99% of comments on kiwifarms?

• Feels  x 12
    • Like  x 5
    • Agree  x 2
    • Winner  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Jesus Christ dude why?! You do realise there's people out there who are unironically turned on by this shit.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Jerry_ smith56

Jerry_ smith56 Cartoon lolcow

kiwifarms.net
  19. Add about 10-15 pounds of LIES on to that weigh in just for good measure. No surprises here.

The first time I saw Amber do a 'healthy eating' kick or some new diet plan I was all in, I like a happy ending, I was optimistic. But those times have come and gone and come again. We've seen this cycle before. So she makes one SEMI healthy meal, I mean 4 full meal portions that you know she's going to shovel in her mouth immediately, and that's a new lease on life! Right.

She SHOULD be terrfied that she's so oerweight, she SHOULD be scared at the fact she could die at any moment, she SHOULD be fucking shook that this could very reasonably be her last Christmas. But she's not, because she hasn't had any real consequences for any of her actions yet, only inconveniences that she can handwave away because she's a very inactive person with no interests outside of food and spending money.

I just want some damn consequences, REAL consequences.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  20. 556lbs and growing. Just wow.

The most baffling thing to me is that she not only has to eat enough to maintain her 550+ weight, she is also eating enough to put weight on. I don't think she will get to 600lbs in the next six months, but if she keeps going this way, next Christmas she will be 600lbs.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.