MUKBANG WEIGH IN-VLOGMAS DAY 7 12/7/18 -

How long will Amber stick with making meals at home?

• 1 day

Votes: 59 24.7%
  • Few days

Votes: 27 11.3%
  • 1 week

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She’ll actually succeed

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • She’ll lie and pretend to keep up with this habit longer to get back at the haydurs

Votes: 146 61.1%

• Total voters

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
So...her cooking knowledge consists of frozen tater.tots, pasta, and grilled cheese sandwiches. Pretty much all empty carbs. And she is a 27-year-old woman. On a side note, this seems to be a common trend amongst deathfats. Anytime that they say that they'll be cooking from home from now, they immediately cook up some pasta. It's kind of amusing to watch the neurological patterns of these rotund individuals.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
"I was expecting some bad news"

In what realm is 556 NOT bad news?

I love how literally 24 hours ago she was blaming her comment section for losing her dietitian and bitchily congratulating all of us for ruining this whole thing for her, and now she's making a sympathy grab about sobbing at the comments.

Also: Fucking. Takeout. Starbucks. Water. Fuck entirely off with that shit. Are you telling me she doesn't have a Starbucks cup somewhere in her collection if it was that important to her?

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
Isn’t Kerlee Steel that bitch who made a HUGE mockery out of AL in the flamin’ hot Cheeto challenge? I hate AL, but I was pissed on her behalf for the twattery that girl played on her. It shows how low AL’s self-esteem is that she still follows her and orders water from Starbucks to be like her.

AL- she was never your friend. She made a fool of you. You will never be anything like her, but tbh why would anyone want to?

ETA embedded video mentioned and to see AL looking particularly svelte in this throwback

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
  • In the comments, she sees a lot of people telling her that if she doesn’t lose weight, this will be her last Christmas
Nah, she would probably live, one of the doctors i know always told me that the fatties get in line when they know they are going to die, unless the damage is absolutely permanent then they just keep eating until the obvious happen

that pasta was cooked for almost an hour it looks like.
For a second i thought that was french fries

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
556lbs and growing. Just wow.

The most baffling thing to me is that she not only has to eat enough to maintain her 550+ weight, she is also eating enough to put weight on. I don't think she will get to 600lbs in the next six months, but if she keeps going this way, next Christmas she will be 600lbs.
She’ll be bedbound soon. We are already seeing the first signs. Her weight gain will skyrocket.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino