• ”Let me be clear: the site is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, if you excuse the Star Wars reference.”

MUKBANG WEIGH IN-VLOGMAS DAY 7 12/7/18

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by JambledUpWords, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:01 AM.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

?

How long will Amber stick with making meals at home?

1. 1 day

56 vote(s)
    24.3%
  2. Few days

26 vote(s)
    11.3%
  3. 1 week

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  4. 2 weeks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. She’ll actually succeed

4 vote(s)
    1.7%
  7. She’ll lie and pretend to keep up with this habit longer to get back at the haydurs

141 vote(s)
    61.3%
  1. When even your fucking water has to be take out. This massive bitch will never change.

• Agree Agree x 32
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Let's be real, there is only so much that can be discussed about a gorl who gives us exclusively riveting content such as binges and Wommart and binges and Wommart. Us haydurs are in this never-ending monotonous spiral along with her.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Mangy Mutt

Mangy Mutt spreading disease

kiwifarms.net
  3. Loved the shout out to the fat pool thread here.

Also listening to her eat makes me physically ill. I tried to persevere but I had to stop.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Calling

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Finally found containers from Walmart for food prep? That's a lahh. She already has plenty, she showed them just few months ago.

She didn't show the actual weigh-in? A LAHH. So the 587 might be accurate. Nothing to see here really, bulking for new years. next fat.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Kelly Bundy

Kelly Bundy I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.

kiwifarms.net
  5. So...her cooking knowledge consists of frozen tater.tots, pasta, and grilled cheese sandwiches. Pretty much all empty carbs. And she is a 27-year-old woman. On a side note, this seems to be a common trend amongst deathfats. Anytime that they say that they'll be cooking from home from now, they immediately cook up some pasta. It's kind of amusing to watch the neurological patterns of these rotund individuals.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. She ordered ice water from Starbucks like... what?

Also please fill me in, is 556 her "official" highest weight? I lost track amongst the speculations.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  7. "I was expecting some bad news"

In what realm is 556 NOT bad news?

I love how literally 24 hours ago she was blaming her comment section for losing her dietitian and bitchily congratulating all of us for ruining this whole thing for her, and now she's making a sympathy grab about sobbing at the comments.

Also: Fucking. Takeout. Starbucks. Water. Fuck entirely off with that shit. Are you telling me she doesn't have a Starbucks cup somewhere in her collection if it was that important to her?

• Agree Agree x 14
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I know some people take whatever weight she says she is and add 15-20 pounds.

• Agree Agree x 3
    JambledUpWords

JambledUpWords Gorl who loves orange chicken

kiwifarms.net
  9. Woah...usually the cycle of "POOR ME IM SO SCARED OF DYING" to fatty fatty mukbang time, is 1-2 videos. But this time it happened all in the same video! Our gorl is making progress!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Isn’t Kerlee Steel that bitch who made a HUGE mockery out of AL in the flamin’ hot Cheeto challenge? I hate AL, but I was pissed on her behalf for the twattery that girl played on her. It shows how low AL’s self-esteem is that she still follows her and orders water from Starbucks to be like her.

AL- she was never your friend. She made a fool of you. You will never be anything like her, but tbh why would anyone want to?

ETA embedded video mentioned and to see AL looking particularly svelte in this throwback

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. With every video she releases, I get the ominous feeling that she’s gonna go to the great buffet in the sky before sooner before she hits the big 600. Unless she’s like Ashley Isaacs and she’s feeding off the souls of dead fats of the past.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Owlflaps

Owlflaps Nocturnal Shit Poster

kiwifarms.net
  12. that pasta was cooked for almost an hour it looks like.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    HomeAloneTwo

HomeAloneTwo I was saying 'Boo-Urns'

kiwifarms.net
  13. Jesus Christ. Tapped out in 8 mins. Ad count: 7

There was something wrong about her face that was bugging me and then I realised what it was. She literally has no eye brows left

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Nah, she would probably live, one of the doctors i know always told me that the fatties get in line when they know they are going to die, unless the damage is absolutely permanent then they just keep eating until the obvious happen

For a second i thought that was french fries

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun White PlayStation Supremacist

kiwifarms.net
  15. Drinking water is an achievement.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Kelly Bundy

Kelly Bundy I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.

kiwifarms.net
  16. She’ll be bedbound soon. We are already seeing the first signs. Her weight gain will skyrocket.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Thanks! But I actually meant something else, I'll rephrase my question: is this the heaviest she's admitted to be?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I didnt even think take out water was a thing

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Knowing Starbucks hat water probably had tons of sugar in it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  20. Collage 2018-12-07 11_59_31.jpg

• Winner Winner x 42
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.