Community Mukbang YouTubers - watch the morbidly obese eat themselves to death.

entropyseekswork

Vigilante based in America
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thin South Koreans popularized eating large meals live on webcam while interacting with their online audiences via chat. This has since been perverted by American youtubers to binge, film a monologue and make a permanent record of their highly disordered eating, all while cajoling to their passive audience "NO ONE LIKES TO EAT ALONE!"

Complains throughout about her weight, being insecure about it and her diet. Makes up some shit about being fat shamed while buying healthy food because "YOU SHOULD GROW YOUR OWN GARDEN!" eating vegan but not vegan

eating enough food for a family of four.

woman clearly suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome eats enough for a family of six after being vegan for a day. Makes video hyper sexual by moaning with pleasure after each bite, sucks fingers after like they're cocks. The disgusting noises she makes with her mouth make me want to a-log so bad. Eats all the skin off the fried chicken unironically like Cartman. Tried to end video with dessert but discovers she already consumed an entire can of whip cream after unsuccessfully spraying it into her mouth and just moves on to some chocolates. Struggled to drink from a bottle of water after sucking down every last calorie from her soda.

Last edited:

entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fat black gay man eatin scrimps
ETA: he cracks the fucking crab legs with his teeth.
the "sauce" he made to dip in but would have saved us all time if he just lifted the bowl up and chugged it: mayo, mustard, ketchup, vinegar, hot sauce and sugar. At least he warns everyone a head of time to turn it off if they can't stand heavy breathing sounds - he's eaten himself to a point where the act of eating alone is exhausting.

AUGH YEAH
They have ASMR videos too which consist of nothing but making disgusting slurping sounds... I don't think I'll want to eat for the next three weeks, kthxbye :cryblood:
I couldn't watch more than ten seconds of this.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who can forget this classic?
One has to admire the fact that he breaks a watermelon as well, along with him still laughing in another video with his food.

I'm trying to wrap my head around the point of making these videos.

So, this is sort of like competitive eating, freestyle?
One reason a person could of made these videos is to feel they wouldn't be eating alone, however that works since it's just a video being watched by others. Another reason may just be having an excuse to eat larger portions of food.

In South Korea at least, this seems to be somewhat profitable since these were streamed and the streamers would get money. IIRC, there was a streamer who made around $1000 a month, maybe more.

Last edited:

entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to wrap my head around the point of making these videos.

So, this is sort of like competitive eating, freestyle?
Originally it was designed to be a social thing, the streamer was physically alone in the room but chatting with and reacting to viewers in livetime as they ate their food. American youtubers have kept true to the massive portions part but totally removed the livestream aspect which makes to so you aren't eating alone. The monologues that accompany the videos are as depressing as the quanities of food they're eating. On proana sites there are binge haul threads, where people will post photos of all the junk food they're going to consume in one sitting and then shortly after purge, there are even threads where people post pictures of what they just purged into their toilets. This isn't any less disordered than that. I imagine feeders are loving this trend, for once they don't have to pay for this kind of disturbing entertainment. For the thin Koreans, having this massive meal is a novelty, but for the obese American youtubers this is just how the eat regularly.

Case in point, here's the fetal alcohol syndrome woman "trying" McDonald's breakfast menu, which is clearly something she's already very familiar with because she states her preferences for every single item ("I normally eat five of these BIG, BLACK DICK. I don't like my egg mcmuffin with cheese. I don't even have to put butter and syrup on the pancakes, I just roll them up and stuff them into my fucking face")

It's a deviant look into the depths of people's food addiction.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
Originally it was designed to be a social thing, the streamer was physically alone in the room but chatting with and reacting to viewers in livetime as they ate their food. American youtubers have kept true to the massive portions part but totally removed the livestream aspect which makes to so you aren't eating alone. The monologues that accompany the videos are as depressing as the quanities of food they're eating. On proana sites there are binge haul threads, where people will post photos of all the junk food they're going to consume in one sitting and then shortly after purge, there are even threads where people post pictures of what they just purged into their toilets. This isn't any less disordered than that. I imagine feeders are loving this trend, for once they don't have to pay for this kind of disturbing entertainment. For the thin Koreans, having this massive meal is a novelty, but for the obese American youtubers this is just how the eat regularly.

Case in point, here's the fetal alcohol syndrome woman "trying" McDonald's breakfast menu, which is clearly something she's already very familiar with because she states her preferences for every single item ("I normally eat five of these BIG, BLACK DICK. I don't like my egg mcmuffin with cheese. I don't even have to put butter and syrup on the pancakes, I just roll them up and stuff them into my fucking face")

It's a deviant look into the depths of people's food addiction.
Hahahaha!! The filter makes that sooo much funnier.

Last edited:

entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, I didn't notice because it's so difficult for me to sit through these videos with the mouth noises (I normally skip and summarize) but at the end of the McDonalds one, she tries to eat yogurt (12:43), she's disgusted by it from go and reacts like Joey (Joey's world food tours, in which a morbidly obese man never leaves his city and scarfs new menu items from fast food chains) that time he ate a salad.... Except she doesn't pretend to enjoy it, she can't stomach more than a spoon and a half full before that shit gets put down.

• Informative
Reactions: Apoth42

entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the most depressing and disgusting videos she's ever made. I'm too triggered by the mouth noises to actually sit through something like this, but I jumped around in the video and around the 35:00 mark she goes on to explain how this challenge is normally done by bodybuilders (NO SHIT). She then goes on to grossly underestimate the calories in her food and portion sizes she ate. This is why you're fucking fat, Trisha. Also, her last batch of videos appear to show her rapidly descending into insanity, lol.

NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the most depressing and disgusting videos she's ever made. I'm too triggered by the mouth noises to actually sit through something like this, but I jumped around in the video and around the 35:00 mark she goes on to explain how this challenge is normally done by bodybuilders (NO SHIT). She then goes on to grossly underestimate the calories in her food and portion sizes she ate. This is why you're fucking fat, Trisha. Also, her last batch of videos appear to show her rapidly descending into insanity, lol.
In summation she sucks dicks for money.

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's about time we make a thread about the "mukbangers" on Youtube. If you follow trainwrecks like Amberlynn Reid, you may know what a "mukbang" is.

For those who don't know, the mukbang genre was popularized in South Korea refers to individuals eating food on camera. It may range from large quantities of food to a simple meal. The idea behind mukbang is to "eat with company". Another appeal of mukbangs is to see a tiny Asian girl eat massive quantities of food in one sitting:

Yet obese Americans have gotten wind of this trend and have used it as an excuse to broadcast their binge eating disorders and fast food hauls. If you search mukbang on Youtube you will find fat people stuffing their faces with large quantities of greasy, fried fast food. Here are some notable fat mukbangers:

Chantal from Chantal's eating show. (A fatter Forever Kailyn look-alike).

Our very own Slaton sister, Amy!

Amberlynn Reid with her infamous "vegan" rice salad. (2 leaves of spinach and a mound of rice #weightlossgoals)

Trisha Paytas

Hungry Fat Chick

Pink Fairy (an Amberlynn stan)

There are many more. Post them here!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino