• ”That's not cool man, now everyone will rate my posts dumb and autistic!”

Community Mukbang YouTuberswatch the morbidly obese eat themselves to death.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Thin South Koreans popularized eating large meals live on webcam while interacting with their online audiences via chat. This has since been perverted by American youtubers to binge, film a monologue and make a permanent record of their highly disordered eating, all while cajoling to their passive audience "NO ONE LIKES TO EAT ALONE!"

Complains throughout about her weight, being insecure about it and her diet. Makes up some shit about being fat shamed while buying healthy food because "YOU SHOULD GROW YOUR OWN GARDEN!" eating vegan but not vegan

eating enough food for a family of four.

woman clearly suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome eats enough for a family of six after being vegan for a day. Makes video hyper sexual by moaning with pleasure after each bite, sucks fingers after like they're cocks. The disgusting noises she makes with her mouth make me want to a-log so bad. Eats all the skin off the fried chicken unironically like Cartman. Tried to end video with dessert but discovers she already consumed an entire can of whip cream after unsuccessfully spraying it into her mouth and just moves on to some chocolates. Struggled to drink from a bottle of water after sucking down every last calorie from her soda.

• Informative  x 13
    • Winner  x 3
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    #1 entropyseekswork, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Heard about this shit about my country and I'm not surprised it began in the States. When did this trend start over here?

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Who can forget this classic?

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Ntwadumela

Ntwadumela That takes care of the cremation..
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

4. fat black gay man eatin scrimps
    ETA: he cracks the fucking crab legs with his teeth.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    #4 weaselhat, Sep 1, 2016
    weaselhat

weaselhat amelia weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
  5. If you can find a more depressing mukbang video than Amy's I'll buy you a (diet) coke.

• Feels  x 13
    • Winner  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. AUGH YEAH

They have ASMR videos too which consist of nothing but making disgusting slurping sounds... I don't think I'll want to eat for the next three weeks, kthxbye :cryblood:

• Feels  x 12
    • Islamic Content  x 5
    • Horrifying  x 3
    • Winner  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Postal Dude

Postal Dude I'm an equal-opportunity lunatic.

kiwifarms.net
  7. the "sauce" he made to dip in but would have saved us all time if he just lifted the bowl up and chugged it: mayo, mustard, ketchup, vinegar, hot sauce and sugar. At least he warns everyone a head of time to turn it off if they can't stand heavy breathing sounds - he's eaten himself to a point where the act of eating alone is exhausting.

I couldn't watch more than ten seconds of this.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm trying to wrap my head around the point of making these videos.

So, this is sort of like competitive eating, freestyle?

• Agree Agree x 7
    Ted_Breakfast

Ted_Breakfast What'll it be, boys?

kiwifarms.net
  9. One has to admire the fact that he breaks a watermelon as well, along with him still laughing in another video with his food.

One reason a person could of made these videos is to feel they wouldn't be eating alone, however that works since it's just a video being watched by others. Another reason may just be having an excuse to eat larger portions of food.

In South Korea at least, this seems to be somewhat profitable since these were streamed and the streamers would get money. IIRC, there was a streamer who made around $1000 a month, maybe more.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    #9 c-no, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Originally it was designed to be a social thing, the streamer was physically alone in the room but chatting with and reacting to viewers in livetime as they ate their food. American youtubers have kept true to the massive portions part but totally removed the livestream aspect which makes to so you aren't eating alone. The monologues that accompany the videos are as depressing as the quanities of food they're eating. On proana sites there are binge haul threads, where people will post photos of all the junk food they're going to consume in one sitting and then shortly after purge, there are even threads where people post pictures of what they just purged into their toilets. This isn't any less disordered than that. I imagine feeders are loving this trend, for once they don't have to pay for this kind of disturbing entertainment. For the thin Koreans, having this massive meal is a novelty, but for the obese American youtubers this is just how the eat regularly.

Case in point, here's the fetal alcohol syndrome woman "trying" McDonald's breakfast menu, which is clearly something she's already very familiar with because she states her preferences for every single item ("I normally eat five of these BIG, BLACK DICK. I don't like my egg mcmuffin with cheese. I don't even have to put butter and syrup on the pancakes, I just roll them up and stuff them into my fucking face")

It's a deviant look into the depths of people's food addiction.

• Informative  x 8
    • Agree  x 5
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Hahahaha!! The filter makes that sooo much funnier.

• Agree Agree x 10
    #11 weaselhat, Sep 1, 2016
    weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
  12. Ugh, I didn't notice because it's so difficult for me to sit through these videos with the mouth noises (I normally skip and summarize) but at the end of the McDonalds one, she tries to eat yogurt (12:43), she's disgusted by it from go and reacts like Joey (Joey's world food tours, in which a morbidly obese man never leaves his city and scarfs new menu items from fast food chains) that time he ate a salad.... Except she doesn't pretend to enjoy it, she can't stomach more than a spoon and a half full before that shit gets put down.

• Informative Informative x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Since when has it become socially acceptable to speak with your mouth full? They all fucking do it. Every single time.

• Feels Feels x 10
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    The Crazy Macer

The Crazy Macer Internet Degenerate

kiwifarms.net
  14. "Muk" is right.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley masshole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

15. eating Indian food with Chunky ( the way she slurps her drink makes me want to punch her in the face. )

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    weaselhat

kiwifarms.net

16. One of the most depressing and disgusting videos she's ever made. I'm too triggered by the mouth noises to actually sit through something like this, but I jumped around in the video and around the 35:00 mark she goes on to explain how this challenge is normally done by bodybuilders (NO SHIT). She then goes on to grossly underestimate the calories in her food and portion sizes she ate. This is why you're fucking fat, Trisha. Also, her last batch of videos appear to show her rapidly descending into insanity, lol.

• Informative  x 3
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I'm most definitely certain this has been done before. These fat american fucks need to learn from the master

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    NARPASSWORD

NARPASSWORD Kiwi Farms' shitposting, weeb hating furfag

kiwifarms.net
  18. In summation she sucks dicks for money.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. It's about time we make a thread about the "mukbangers" on Youtube. If you follow trainwrecks like Amberlynn Reid, you may know what a "mukbang" is.

For those who don't know, the mukbang genre was popularized in South Korea refers to individuals eating food on camera. It may range from large quantities of food to a simple meal. The idea behind mukbang is to "eat with company". Another appeal of mukbangs is to see a tiny Asian girl eat massive quantities of food in one sitting:

Yet obese Americans have gotten wind of this trend and have used it as an excuse to broadcast their binge eating disorders and fast food hauls. If you search mukbang on Youtube you will find fat people stuffing their faces with large quantities of greasy, fried fast food. Here are some notable fat mukbangers:

Chantal from Chantal's eating show. (A fatter Forever Kailyn look-alike).

Our very own Slaton sister, Amy!

Amberlynn Reid with her infamous "vegan" rice salad. (2 leaves of spinach and a mound of rice #weightlossgoals)

Trisha Paytas

Hungry Fat Chick

Pink Fairy (an Amberlynn stan)

There are many more. Post them here!

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Late Late x 1
    PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I actually made one of these, maybe they can be merged.

• Feels Feels x 1
    entropyseekswork

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.