• "I'm talking about memes! Digital War!"

Community Mukbang YouTuberswatch the morbidly obese eat themselves to death.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. I'm guessing her massive body got embarrassed or someone made fun of her in such a way that now she refuses to get on one. OR she made one go over the weight limit and got horrified. OR she's full of shit and pretends that she hates them just to get people to think she actually uses stairs. What fat monster wouldn't use an elevator and would rather take the stairs? I don't even like taking the stairs and I'm a normal weight.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net

2. "I'm getting ready to film Mystery Monday" You just know she's gonna look like shit. She's so sweaty I bet she'll try something like "I went to the gym" or "I started walking/excercising". We know you didn't *heehee*

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Yikes, looking extra puffy today!

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I was bored

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. My fucking God, that ham beast is tone deaf.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net

6. It's truly horrendous. I can't stop cringing when I hear her sing.

Also, she just posted new vid. Her meal is obviously healthier but she's not getting any views, if you look at her videos the most watched ones are the ones where she's gorging on fast food. Her mainstream viewers are feeders and nobody's gonna want to watch her eat beans and talk about some boring crap.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Yeah Chantal cannot sing. She doesn't have good vocal range and she sounds more out of breath than usual.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hahahahahaha wtf is this shit, havent heard that one, it sounds like she's trapped in a well and crying for help

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. This might be something that just urks me, but does anyone think it disrespectful for chantal to be sitting in front of a camera, stuffing her face while talking about tragic murders or disappearances while also making money from it?

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. So does anyone know why Chantal wears the same clothes over & over? I swear I saw her wear that blue top for three videos straight...Once upon a time she made the effort to look nice but I guess that's gone out the window. Does she ever do laundry or clean up after herself or go shopping for something other than food once in a while? The only time I've seen her wearing anything different and remotely nice is when her mum buys her new tops. Maybe her mum is trying to give her a hint or something?

• Agree Agree x 2
    #471 XXIchic, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Yes its abit strange. She'll start the video laughing and giggling/ making silly noises before going on to talking about these tragic murders/disappearances. She's the only Youtuber who I've seen do this, I get that these videos are almost as popular as mukbangs now but majority of the missing cases channels don't hover over their viewers making silly jokes or comments and showing off food before talking about it. I think she's trying to make eating and talking about that kind of thing popular, but she chooses the most horrendous cases and eats while talking about severed heads or rotting body parts. I was eating while watching that video today and almost barfed thinking about a severed head..

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. She also talks about crapping and farting and clogging someone's toilet with her nasty giant turd- all that while she's eating and her gob is full of food. She also posts videos like "Pray for texas" or pray for something else whenever there is a mass shooting or some other tragedy. She doesnt have any filter when it comes to realizing what is appropriate and what is not.

Also, I have realized something, I am now pretty convinced she buys positive youtube comments. There is plenty of websites there which sell subscribers, likes and comments, some even have monthly subscriptions. The reason why I am almost 100% sure she buys them is because majority of the positive comments are all the same, under every video you will see a comment that says:

"Hey girl, just discovered your channel and can't stop watching, keep up the good work xoxo" or something like that, many of them are super generic and say shit like: you are sooo beautiful, loved the video, couldnt stop laughing (when she just spend 20 minutes talking about having a diarrhea and farting). She's also done something to her comment section now because you never see comments any other than those being super complimentary. Not even the neutral ones show up any more.

I have an ad block so never see her ads but one person commented today that 5 ads in such a short video was excessive. 5 ads?? LOL, majority Im sure hav ad blocks and those who dont will stop watching if she continues.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. She is online 24/7 - that's why you never see the negative comments because she deletes them pretty much as soon as they are posted. She truly lives, eats and sleeps in front of her shitty PC.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. She probably wears the same outfits because nothing else will fit her. That or she films multiple videos where she stuffs her face more than once a day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. It becoming obvious she's desperate for money. Her fast food cash is running out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. There is this function on youtube where you can filter your comments. You put words that are spam or unappropriate for you. Comments that consist these words won't show immediately. You will get a message to check them and you can delete them or accept them. She's probably using this too.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I like how she made Bibi talk a little bit in her latest video. There is no doubt she reads this forum now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Choo choo, this train just keeps wrecking!

Here she is in all her gross ass glory. Obscene amount of fatty and salty sauces/dips? Check. Cheesy carbs in massive amounts? Check. Thinks she's "trying" to "eat healthy" while talking about disgusting ass stuff? Check. Those spinach and cheese pastries are incredibly calorie rich. They are basically deep fried dough stuff with cheese and sauteed spinach. I would bet each one is 150-250 calories and she had seven (7!) of them in addition to everything else.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Perhaps one of the most cringiest things that Ham Beast does is how she tries to act like she is knowledgeable about any of these "unsolved" cases she babbles about. She obviously reads an article or watches a video about some murder case and then acts like she knows what she's talking about. It's kind of like what she does when she does a "cookbang"; she says things like, "Put the vegan cheese sauce in the pan. I use 4 cups, but you can use as much as you want!" Like no shit, you fucking slob, it's cooking. You can use as much of or as little of anything as you want.

I've told a couple friends about Chantal's channel and I am about to expose them to the Fat Cringe in a few minutes. They didn't believe me that there's a 400 lb Canadian who stuffs her face on camera while brain dead fatties tell her she's beautiful.

I'm so excited..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
Tags: