• "Yeah, tells you a lot about what sad, pathetic losers frequent Kiwifarms when they even stalk someone like me, huh?"
  1. We have wrought ourselves into a new era under a new host. If you experience tech issues, let me know.

Community Mukbang YouTuberswatch the morbidly obese eat themselves to death.

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by entropyseekswork, Sep 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. Not sure if anyone follows Journey of the Joneses. They have recently pretended their daughter was taken away by CPS just for the click bait and views. Disgusting fucking family and they are making their daughter fat too. They have removed these 2 videos since people got really mad.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Look at this lovely creature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've been blessed by her lovely visage after watching a few Hamberlyn haydur videos.
    [​IMG]

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Made an account simply to post here. Been a long time silent reader though.

Anyway, wanted to know if anyone ever thought about doing a thread on EatWithChunky?

She's a 30 year old chola living in some gross part of California.

Covered in ugly tattoos, 2 kids different dads. Her home life was a mess (she used to be really open with fans probably because YT is cheaper than therapy), became a mukbanger when her beauty channel didn't take off.

Used to really rep the *stay chunky cos chunky is beautiful* mentality. Recently found out that she got lipo a few days ago - probably because she was sick of being a fat ghetto slob.

I used to be a big fan of hers.

edit: spelled mukbang wrong whoops

• Like Like x 4
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    felix el gato

felix el gato you beter recognize

kiwifarms.net
  4. Show us some videos. Also welcome.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    Dr W

Dr W Trust me, I'm a doctor!

kiwifarms.net
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Thanks.

Sorry if its done wrong or a mess, kinda stuck using my cellphone.

Here are her links:
    Beauty Channel.
    Eating Channel.

instagram is @chunky_butt_funky_

These videos give a look into her childhood.

Part 1.
    Part 2.

This is one of her most popular videos. She tells the telling tale of when she almost beat up a pregnant girl while also being pregnant herself. It wouldn't have been a fair fight otherwise.

https://youtu.be/ZjRbM9fgWdk

Here is a video where she talks about her old "gangsta" days. Casually mentions how her friend stopped going to school because she was gangbanged.

https://youtu.be/EYkQQtld_RQ

Her "vato" aka her baby daddy is in this one. He's a quiet dude. He was a hardcore cholo who spent a while in prison, but he's trying to change for his daughter which is nice.

They both give relationship advice here. Something about how he's been unfaithful and she's beat him, but that's just how relationships are sometimes.

https://youtu.be/YWD9UDD7nzM

Here are some videos of her/his cooking.

chola mac and cheese:
    https://youtu.be/QmtG9IEFHUA

chola style rice:
    https://youtu.be/ZWIIYhi7x68

and prison food spread:
    https://youtu.be/D11rMpWF8pc

She calls herself Chunky due to being thicc her whole life, her real name is Dorian. Her vatos real name is Luiz.

• Sieger Sieger x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    felix el gato

felix el gato you beter recognize

kiwifarms.net
  6. Interesting, I used to watch her a lot. How did you find out about the lipo? was there a video on it?

EDIT: Just found the video on her beauty channel.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I absolutely love Chunky and her man, they are fun to watch. I especially enjoy when he talks about prison.

Does anyone watch Pink Fairy? I find her videos and thumbnails really disturbing, I'm sure she's a nice person but they way she cooks and eats is just gross. She also seems to have 0 knowledge about nutrition, she often prepares "healthy meal" that's loaded with garbage. She also adds sugar to her koolaid drinks. She can't seem to speak in a normal way either.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. You know what this pile of grease and salt and carbs could really use? Some guac! I'll give her this though that meal actually looks edible, (if chased with a liter of water) unlike what AL usually "cooks".

On another note I feel like anybody that refers to cooking meat as "browning it up" is usually a fatass.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I didn't know The Blob got into mukbang.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Catgirl (Male) Rights Activist
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Pink Fairy is an intellectually disabled mushmouth. I can barely understand what she's saying.

I feel bad for her kids; they seem relatively nice and normal and aren't fat (at least not yet). Her husband is a normal size as well but comes across as a beta dipshit nerd. Maybe in small-town Ohio or Indiana or wherever they live, this sort of lifestyle isn't that unusual, though.

The only benefit to Pink Fairy's videos is that they are a great appetite suppressant.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net

11. I hate how Pink Fairy shoves the camera in her kids face pretty much ID-ing her AND where she goes to school.

I agree about Chunky and her boyfriend.
    Save that pickle for the rest of 10 years!:story:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia.Reservation When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.

kiwifarms.net
  12. What I dont get is why families of people like that dont stage some kind of intervention. If that was my mother or wife gorging herself to death on food on youtube Id break her fucking camera. Its depressing, she has problems breathing and is huge. She's filming constantly, and also like other fat mukbangers like Chantal and Amberlynn she buys a lot of useless crap.

Not sure if she was already mentioned but does anyone watch Sweetiesnacker?

People keep asking her if she has thyroid issues since her neck looks swollen and she's also been packing on the pounds (from way too much food obviously), she's been trying to diet and eat more healthily but obviously its not working out. She also has a husband and 2 little kids but loves to spend time on youtube arguing with people criticize her and goes between switching comments on and off. She also thought Germany was a country in UK. Dumber than a rock.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #113 RussianBlonde, May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  13. She is a Chantal in the making. She somehow has gained back all the pregnancy weight plus extra and whines alot about imaginary trolls.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. ....can Mukbangs even be monetized on Youtube anymore?

If so, be prepared for a video on me eating 5 pounds of salad and TWO chicken breasts!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Neither is she.

• Sieger Sieger x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Sweetiesnacker is now advertising overpriced garbage that you can get for 10% of the price on aliexpress.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I see pink fairy is trying to copy AL with her video titles being in all caps. She has a video called "WHAT AN OBESE WOMAN EATS IN A DAY". I'm pretty sure AL has a similar titled video somewhere.

It also looks like she tries to make her face look fatter in the thumbnails, maybe for views?

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I've watched a few of her videos and actually don't mind her at all. In her recent video, she got really pissed when she was reading questions asked to her when someone asked her what she does for a living. She went on a short little rant saying she hated being asked that question because she doesn't want anyone to find out what she really does.

According to her earlier videos, she works "online". If I remember correctly she said she was a cam girl but that was all she was disclosing. Recent comments on her new video, bunch of people speculating about her being a cam girl.

Girl, do what you gotta do I ain't hatin'. The depression combination with online camming just seems like a bad combo imo. /shrug

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. but would not Bang, for sure.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    impossibility

impossibility Rapier Friend

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.