Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod & Ashley Simonetti / Liu the Kitty - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

Votes: 24 2.1%
  • End of Summer, 2019

Votes: 75 6.6%
  • End of year, 2019

Votes: 437 38.5%
  • End of June, 2020

Votes: 114 10.0%
  • End of year, 2020

Votes: 101 8.9%
  • End of year, 2021

Votes: 24 2.1%
  • By US Midterms, 2022

Votes: 66 5.8%
  • Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Votes: 295 26.0%

• Total voters

semiurge

To Each According To His Greed
kiwifarms.net
Mumkey has found a new comedic kink.

He knows that we laugh at him overreacting to things that actually effect him, so he purposely overreacts to a thing he knows isn't serious for the lulz of his fans.
Can someone please send this man a helpful pamphlet on how to properly self-parody? Because this is so overdone it hurts. This is like the spergy kid at the lunch table talking shit about himself while you're all clowning on him, as if you'll think he's cooler for lacking self-respect.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Can someone please send this man a helpful pamphlet on how to properly self-parody? Because this is so overdone it hurts. This is like the spergy kid at the lunch table talking shit about himself while you're all clowning on him, as if you'll think he's cooler for lacking self-respect.
I love how he referred to himself as Simian Jimmy at the beginning of the video.

The official resignation of the Mumkey Jones pseudonym.

Mesosalpinx

kiwifarms.net
Internet Historian was doing a stream while the video came out. He just ended it abruptly by saying "I have to go. Apparently the Mumkey thing isn't a bit." Hopefully there's nothing going on behind the scenes.

To me, Mumkey's video comes off as him just being jealous of Emp, Rusty, and Reactor having a good time in Emp's new video. This is just his way of feeling included.

semiurge

To Each According To His Greed
kiwifarms.net
Internet Historian was doing a stream while the video came out. He just ended it abruptly by saying "I have to go. Apparently the Mumkey thing isn't a bit." Hopefully there's nothing going on behind the scenes.

To me, Mumkey's video comes off as him just being jealous of Emp, Rusty, and Reactor having a good time in Emp's new video. This is just his way of feeling included.
If he really was the reason Internet Historian cut off the stream, I'm actually Mad at the Internet. I need my Aussie content.

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net
Here''s a link to the livestream but, as of now, it doesn't look like the whole thing has loaded in? I refreshed and it added 19 seconds to the end but it's still cut off for me.

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
Mumkey has found a new comedic kink.

He knows that we laugh at him overreacting to things that actually effect him, so he purposely overreacts to a thing he knows isn't serious for the lulz of his fans.
It's actually his oldest joke. Remember when he would always pretend to yell at and abuse Sheepover? I think there were like 3 separate "fake breakup" jokes in Boomer vs Zoomer as well. He constantly does this fake beef joke on twitter also.

Then there is this stupid background music meme. It's literally the same meme as the Wilhelm Scream. Does anybody find the Wilhelm Scream funny? Of course not.

I rate this latest video a Not Kino/10

Nobody thinks LSD (or weed) is physically/chemically addictive in the same way nicotine or heroin is. But people can be addicted to stuff that isn't physically addictive. Gambling isn't technically addictive, but yes, there are gambling addicts. And we all know people who are addicted to weed or LSD in real life.
I'm with you in regards to weed, but I really think LSD is a different animal. For one thing, you instantly develop tolerance to it, and cannot use it again for about a week. So I don't see it interfering with his day to day life in the way that constant weed smonking would.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: amieth and Rebis

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino