Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod & Ashley Simonetti / Liu the Kitty - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

• End of Summer, 2019 [X]

• End of year, 2019 [X]

• End of June, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2020

• End of year, 2021

• By US Midterms, 2022

• Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Results are only viewable after voting.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
this thread is so dead. mumkey was one of the greatest shitshows last year. hell, it was the reason i made an account on the kiwi farms in the first place.
He might be at Maddox's Funeral (Dick Masterson's 200th episode get together), so there's a half decent chance we'll get some content then. I kind of hope we don't, and that the idiot has learnt his lesson because another breakdown like the last will end up with him offing himself... Probably 🌈 as hell that he wont be involved in some drama, but you never know.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He might be at Maddox's Funeral (Dick Masterson's 200th episode get together), so there's a half decent chance we'll get some content then. I kind of hope we don't, and that the idiot has learnt his lesson because another breakdown like the last will end up with him offing himself... Probably 🌈 as hell that he wont be involved in some drama, but you never know.
I haven't followed a single thing him or his circle of autists have done for months.

If the only way to make him interesting again is suicide arc 2: electric boogaloo, I'll buy him the rope myself.

inexplicable ethos

kiwifarms.net
This is a podcast run by Tyler's friends from high school. He went on their show an talked about the glory days of his youtube fame and then the show died for some reason. They were consistent for over a year until Tyler went on :thinking:
"Quarter-life crisis" seems pretty :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: for anyone who was friends with Mumkey in high school. A hundred years is a long time to not die of alcohol abuse or suicide in, after all.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Army Burger

Ryotaro Dojima

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn Mumkey just faded into mediocrity. I wish he just gave up after his channel was deleted and retired semi-respectably as a funny guy then.. this.
Someone needs to analyze his fall as a cautionary tale for young youtubers.
He was always mediocre if we're gonna be blunt. There's plenty of people who did the edgy humor he did, but better. He was just the loudest.

Spergichu

I like large fries, but not fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
Damn Mumkey just faded into mediocrity. I wish he just gave up after his channel was deleted and retired semi-respectably as a funny guy then.. this.
Someone needs to analyze his fall as a cautionary tale for young youtubers.
I mean it can really all be summed up in don’t let e-fame go to your head and don’t stick your dick in crazy. Two already tried and true pieces of advice.

Chiri

Steeeeee-rike!
kiwifarms.net
Well it seems our mumkey boy is moving up in this world.
View attachment 1228477
(Link & Archive)
Here's the video itself.
Nux Taku talking is like cancer personified so watch at your own risk. The video goes through all the participating people in the beginning where Mumkey gets a quick word in. The tweet made it sound like it was a more continuous dub of something when really it's just random zany scenes they're each dubbing over. I linked to the part where Mumkey recites Alexander Anderson's JESUS CHWIST speech as that's as far as I cared to watch.
I expect he'll do more of these collabs to try and feel like a real YouTuber again.

Mumkey Lover

kiwifarms.net
(Link & Archive)
Here's the video itself.
Nux Taku talking is like cancer personified so watch at your own risk. The video goes through all the participating people in the beginning where Mumkey gets a quick word in. The tweet made it sound like it was a more continuous dub of something when really it's just random zany scenes they're each dubbing over. I linked to the part where Mumkey recites Alexander Anderson's JESUS CHWIST speech as that's as far as I cared to watch.
I expect he'll do more of these collabs to try and feel like a real YouTuber again.
Yeah, i tried watching it, gave up a minute in and just tried finding the parts with mumkey and still couldn't get through it. Nux himself has an obnoxious and annoying personality, so that didn't help at all.

• Feels
Reactions: Jewelsmakerguy

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Remember, remember the 11th of September
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Link & Archive)
Here's the video itself.
He is already qualified to be a part of Funimation Studios. Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

Last edited:

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
We have eight more days left. There's still hope:optimistic:
Anyway, I did a little check up on Ashley, since this is her thread too after all, and she seems to have rebounded almost immediately.
This is the unfortunate sap:
72782888_1077371349136960_9130431439945334784_n.jpg

He claims to own a furniture business and from the looks of it, his daddy is loaded.
Our girl is moving up in the world.
That tie knot is atrocious. Matches everything else he's got going on. :cryblood:

Mary O.

kiwifarms.net
Rusty Cage will never be a cow. He's been through realer shit than any e-drama and knows how to handle himself and take things in stride.
I don't care about Ben's edgelord backstory. You're forgetting the real reason he'll never be a cow: he created this gem and is loved by Null.

Well it seems our mumkey boy is moving up in this world.
View attachment 1228477
So he ended up collaborating with Nux Taku, which is a fate worse than death.

"LET'S GET INTO SOME SPICY MEMES!!!"
"CHECK OUT MY EPIC FLEXING!!!"
"I'M SUCH A TROLL, YOU GUYS!!!"

Shut the fuck up.

Just finished this whole thread, or 90% f it anyway.

1. I regret my username. Not all Ass Burgers are woman beating pieces of shit.

2. I start out the thread knowing it ended in blue balls. I was just here to get the full details and figure out how it reached 270+ pages, The answer to the thread length is autistic tunnel vision. This thread had at times 3 but mainly two active Cows. Mumkey, Ass Burger, and Liu. To me the main reason this thread died so quietly is that the focus was, somewhat understandably, on the big fish. Mumkey. He was not a big enough cow for the attention he was given and as a result the bigger cow who should have been the main one being milked, Liu, basically got to dictate the discussion with no deeper dive into who she is. Not who she tells us she is, but who she is. I'm not accusing everyone here of taking her at her word, but she was allowed to drive discussion about Mumkey while peddling obvious bullshit.

There was page after page of discussion of whether Mumkey raped her with minimal and not nearly enough discussion about the fact that she has made false public accusations of rape on live stream before. She named OJJ as a rapist on FNGR.

This sexpest has a pattern that basically boils down to mixing in a little bit of truth with a whole lot of bullshit. Anything that makes her look good or neutral she tells the truth. If she looks bad she twists it so she is the victim.She may be dumb as shit but she is a master manipulator, which she learned from her adoptive mother who I have no doubt would have been a Cow 40 or 50 years ago.

During Lui's first appearance on FNGR she was bullied into calling the cops on herself for fucking Dylan, and the cops came to her house. Her interaction with the cops was caught on the Discord call. She is such a special snowflake who lives on Spaghettio's that when she confesses to sex with a minor to a cop, they basically think she's attention seeking. They chide her for living on Spaghettios and tell her to get a social life outside of the internet. Why do they respond this way? Because the cop who responded already knew who she was. I suspect he's her tard wrangler.

TL;DR: Liu deserves a much deeper dive and possibly a thread independent of Mumkey.

Last edited:

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Just finished this whole thread, or 90% f it anyway.

1. I regret my username. Not all Ass Burgers are woman beating pieces of shit.

2. I start out the thread knowing it ended in blue balls. I was just here to get the full details and figure out how it reached 270+ pages, The answer to the thread length is autistic tunnel vision. This thread had at times 3 but mainly two active Cows. Mumkey, Ass Burger, and Liu. To me the main reason this thread died so quietly is that the focus was, somewhat understandably, on the big fish. Mumkey. He was not a big enough cow for the attention he was given and as a result the bigger cow who should have been the main one being milked, Liu, basically got to dictate the discussion with no deeper dive into who she is. Not who she tells us she is, but who she is. I'm not accusing everyone here of taking her at her word, but she was allowed to drive discussion about Mumkey while peddling obvious bullshit.

There was page after page of discussion of whether Mumkey raped her with minimal and not nearly enough discussion about the fact that she has made false public accusations of rape on live stream before. She named OJJ as a rapist on FNGR.

This sexpest has a pattern that basically boils down to mixing in a little bit of truth with a whole lot of bullshit. Anything that makes her look good or neutral she tells the truth. If she looks bad she twists it so she is the victim.She may be dumb as shit but she is a master manipulator, which she learned from her adoptive mother who I have no doubt would have been a Cow 40 or 50 years ago.

During Lui's first appearance on FNGR she was bullied into calling the cops on herself for fucking Dylan, and the cops came to her house. Her interaction with the cops was caught on the Discord call. She is such a special snowflake who lives on Spaghettio's that when she confesses to sex with a minor to a cop, they basically think she's attention seeking. They chide her for living on Spaghettios and tell her to get a social life outside of the internet. Why do they respond this way? Because the cop who responded already knew who she was. I suspect he's her tard wrangler.

TL;DR: Liu deserves a much deeper dive and possibly a thread independent of Mumkey.

that goofy motherfucker assburger beats women? What page can I read about this?