Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod & Ashley Simonetti / Liu the Kitty - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

• End of Summer, 2019 [X]

• End of year, 2019 [X]

• End of June, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2020

• End of year, 2021

• By US Midterms, 2022

• Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thirteenfifty

One for me and one for the hooker
kiwifarms.net

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
I hope he's doing better mentally, I can't help but like the guy even after all this drama. He's only like twenty.
I follow him on Twitter. He either plugs links to his podcast with Bigs, makes polls with edgy questions, or makes jokes about his family:

Grandma.PNG

He seems to be otherwise mentally stable, and hasn't been cryptic or depressed or anything, and there hasn't been any real drama.

semiurgent

From Each According To His Stability
kiwifarms.net
Just finished this whole thread, or 90% f it anyway.

1. I regret my username. Not all Ass Burgers are woman beating pieces of shit.

2. I start out the thread knowing it ended in blue balls. I was just here to get the full details and figure out how it reached 270+ pages, The answer to the thread length is autistic tunnel vision. This thread had at times 3 but mainly two active Cows. Mumkey, Ass Burger, and Liu. To me the main reason this thread died so quietly is that the focus was, somewhat understandably, on the big fish. Mumkey. He was not a big enough cow for the attention he was given and as a result the bigger cow who should have been the main one being milked, Liu, basically got to dictate the discussion with no deeper dive into who she is. Not who she tells us she is, but who she is. I'm not accusing everyone here of taking her at her word, but she was allowed to drive discussion about Mumkey while peddling obvious bullshit.

There was page after page of discussion of whether Mumkey raped her with minimal and not nearly enough discussion about the fact that she has made false public accusations of rape on live stream before. She named OJJ as a rapist on FNGR.

This sexpest has a pattern that basically boils down to mixing in a little bit of truth with a whole lot of bullshit. Anything that makes her look good or neutral she tells the truth. If she looks bad she twists it so she is the victim.She may be dumb as shit but she is a master manipulator, which she learned from her adoptive mother who I have no doubt would have been a Cow 40 or 50 years ago.

During Lui's first appearance on FNGR she was bullied into calling the cops on herself for fucking Dylan, and the cops came to her house. Her interaction with the cops was caught on the Discord call. She is such a special snowflake who lives on Spaghettio's that when she confesses to sex with a minor to a cop, they basically think she's attention seeking. They chide her for living on Spaghettios and tell her to get a social life outside of the internet. Why do they respond this way? Because the cop who responded already knew who she was. I suspect he's her tard wrangler.

TL;DR: Liu deserves a much deeper dive and possibly a thread independent of Mumkey.

The real reason Liu was never more of a focus is that it took serious gay ops to get her to do anything. On her own she just sits in her room and waits for someone to ping her on discord. Even the whole "my side" video was orchestrated by burger and done with extensive prodding from a bunch of people. It was barely even her idea. She just lacks the drive and ego to really do or say anything on her own. Her banality and vacuous lack of personality would leave any thread dead in the water

AbduluCthuluZulu

By the power of outdated memes
kiwifarms.net
The real reason Liu was never more of a focus is that it took serious gay ops to get her to do anything. On her own she just sits in her room and waits for someone to ping her on discord. Even the whole "my side" video was orchestrated by burger and done with extensive prodding from a bunch of people. It was barely even her idea. She just lacks the drive and ego to really do or say anything on her own. Her banality and vacuous lack of personality would leave any thread dead in the water
So the mythical seductress of all things evil known as Liu was nothing more than a shut-in pedo that mumkey and his fanboys pulled into the limelight and attached retarded conspiracies and theories to as she flopped around like a fish out of water?
I expected nothing, yet I'm still disappointed.

Last edited:

semiurgent

From Each According To His Stability
kiwifarms.net
So the mythical seductress of all things evil known as Liu was nothing more than a shut-in pedo that mumkey and his fanboys pulled into the limelight and attached exceptional conspiracies and theories to as she flopped around like a fish out of water?
I expected nothing, yet I'm still disappointed.
Literally just a 20-something furry with a stunted personality. Spineless and amorphous, just sort of a sad person who would do whatever people told her to do if they put enough pressure on her.
Once you take a step away from the internet and look at the entire Mumkey Jones story in IRL terms, it becomes painfully pathetic:
A depressed 20-something man burns his life to the ground after reaching a point of uttter apathy, an emotionally-ingrown abuse victim attaches herself to him to ride it out, they do drugs together, their genitals end up plastered across the internet, and then one ends up living alone in a trailer park and the other moves back to her mom's house, both having failed spectacularly in their attempts to feel better about their shitty lives. The End.

Somnius

Sweet C
kiwifarms.net
So how did Mumkey get back on youtube, anyway? Simian Jimmy seems to have been around for a while now.

Michael Jacks0n

kiwifarms.net
So how did Mumkey get back on youtube, anyway? Simian Jimmy seems to have been around for a while now.
IIRC before his channels got nuked, he had a dead alt channel for uploading his depression vlogs, which was mainly unused since 2016. Then in early 2019 he renamed it "All Hail Chancellor Susan" and started using it to mirror some of his old videos. Once word got out who this seemingly new account was, he renamed it to "Simian Jimmy" and used it as his primary account, with the assumption that it could be randomly deleted by YouTube at any minute. I'm actually impressed that he's held out this long, but most likely YouTube stopped caring since he's an irrelevant D-list e-celeb, and his subscriber growth and upload schedule is a mere shell of his former glory in 2017-18. Good for him, I guess?

Thirteenfifty

One for me and one for the hooker
kiwifarms.net
He's dead inside and his career is dead.

I would judge that he is mostly dead. Dead enough to count.
He really is a shadow of his former self, this guy used to upload daily (sometimes more than daily) to multiple channels people liked, had 2 great podcasts, had a network of people he collabed with, and put out inspired content instead of whatever normalfag bait he usually does now.

I miss the old mumkey, his new content is ok but it's very sparse and doesn't have the soul it used to.

Iqalouses

kiwifarms.net
Mumkey's downfall was taking off the mask. It's a tale as old as time with internet celebrities who create a persona: Doug Walker wants people to give a shit about Doug Walker, and Tyler Millard wants people to give a shit about Tyler Millard. I suppose trying to make it either in showbiz or on Youtube means there is something missing in a person's life, which is sad, but this doesn't mean an audience can be bothered giving a fuck when what drew us in the first place was a character making meme content. (What's sadder is that the person is never as interesting as the persona). Even if everyone kissed the ground Tyler walked on, it wouldn't fill the hole; filling the hole requires some soul-searching.
So he ruins his life to make himself a victim so we will pity him because he confuses pity with love, or he feels any attention is good.
This is a bit of a tangent, but I believe the best thing Susan could do is turn Youtube into a streaming service, forcing creators to sink or swim in the real world.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Updates(?):
1. Tyler has given up on editing his own videos, and is now seeking out an editor to hire for a full-time paid gig.
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 1.33.29 PM.png
https://twitter.com/SimianJimmy/status/1283943628877037573 / https://archive.vn/CVXko

2. Although The State of the YouTube podcast had died off due to Tyler's deviancy, it looks like he and Rusty Cage, as well as Reactor, are all trying to get a new podcast going. They want to have EmpLemon join on as a guest.
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 1.40.06 PM.png
https://twitter.com/RSTYCG/status/1283623769463050240 / https://archive.vn/CVXko

3. Despite Tyler and Sheepover's breakup happening over a year ago, it seems like Twitter still recommends her account on Tyler's page. I have no idea what she's really been up to, though her timeline shows her retweeting some stuff from OJJ and Assburger. So make of that what you will.
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 1.45.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 1.48.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 1.48.54 PM.png
https://twitter.com/sheepover / https://archive.vn/xxmmD

Michael Jacks0n

kiwifarms.net
2. Although The State of the YouTube podcast had died off due to Tyler's deviancy, it looks like he and Rusty Cage, as well as Reactor, are all trying to get a new podcast going. They want to have EmpLemon join on as a guest.
Hmm, I thought they cancelled the SOTY podcast because Emp didn't want to do it, and I heard Mumkey was going to be a core member of their new lineup. Either way I'm still interested in seeing what they could do. I actually liked the original SOTY episodes, I just wished they took it more serious. I liked it because I hate most podcasts, and SOTY seemed like an anti-podcast...almost like it was a satirical parody of other podcasts.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, I thought they cancelled the SOTY podcast because Emp didn't want to do it, and I heard Mumkey was going to be a core member of their new lineup. Either way I'm still interested in seeing what they could do. I actually liked the original SOTY episodes, I just wished they took it more serious. I liked it because I hate most podcasts, and SOTY seemed like an anti-podcast...almost like it was a satirical parody of other podcasts.
Maybe Emp quitting was the official reason, but the podcast ending after Mumkey's meltdown began probably wasn't a coincidence. What probably happened was Mumkey went totally MIA so Emp told Rusty that he was done too because he didn't want to do the podcast with just two people, especially since everyone was just going to want them to talk about the Mumkey shit constantly. Then when Mumkey pulled out of his drugged haze and detached from the furry pedo reverse trap, the podcast was already dead and in the ground.

Quintex96

kiwifarms.net
Maybe Emp quitting was the official reason, but the podcast ending after Mumkey's meltdown began probably wasn't a coincidence. What probably happened was Mumkey went totally MIA so Emp told Rusty that he was done too because he didn't want to do the podcast with just two people, especially since everyone was just going to want them to talk about the Mumkey shit constantly. Then when Mumkey pulled out of his drugged haze and detached from the furry pedo reverse trap, the podcast was already dead and in the ground.
Everyone knows that EMP left the podcast because he doesn't function well without a script and couldn't debate his way out of a paper bag. Seriously, how do you pick the 'Reddit is shit' side of the debate and lose?