Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod & Ashley Simonetti / Liu the Kitty - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

• End of Summer, 2019 [X]

• End of year, 2019 [X]

• End of June, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2020

• End of year, 2021

• By US Midterms, 2022

• Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
Whatever the reason, the podcast going AWOL is a real shame. Hopefully the next one will bring much tism and laughs.

Regardless of what your stance is or if you think any of the dudes on this show are cringe, just remember: they brought us this episode, which is genuinely funny and I still play it often.

TL;DR - Emp comes out as vegan, the other two make fun of him, and he tells a story about how he tried ordering a Taco Bell vegan burrito but the hoodrat clerks kept fucking it up and putting the wrong toppings on it.

William Tell Underpass

#ApplesForHobos
Who could he be saying this to?
Screenshot_20200731-101125_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
Ok, so I listened to the new Trash Rats podcast. It's alright, but I only listen to it because I like Rusty and because I think Mumkey can occasionally still be funny. I think Emp's sperg fests added charm to the SOTY cast, IMO. I was looking forward to hearing Reactor's input tho, because the dude is a national treasure. For anyone who doesn't know, he's Tim Pool's brother and the biggest alpha Chad internet troll there is. He's the guy that helped destroy GradeAunderA's credibility by literally paying money to put ads for his channel in front of Grade's videos, which duped Grade's fans.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Here's his latest upload. He's done a few of these Monkey Box vis before, but they kept getting pulled due to DMCA claims. Honestly, it's pretty decent, and I laughed at some of the King Kong and China stuff:

I actually liked those videos from Mumkey, back before all the drama. Can’t watch them the anymore though, given how I can only think of his degeneracy when he comes to mind.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
Here's his latest upload. He's done a few of these Monkey Box vis before, but they kept getting pulled due to DMCA claims. Honestly, it's pretty decent, and I laughed at some of the King Kong and China stuff:

"Nature's most dangerous creature of all. An attractive white woman."
Take out the "attractive" and I'd say Mumkey is really baring his soul here.

I actually liked those videos from Mumkey, back before all the drama. Can’t watch them the anymore though, given how I can only think of his degeneracy when he comes to mind.
Now that's not fair. This video is such a return to form that I barely thought of his bent penis inside a reverse trap who looks like 14 year old boy the entire run time.

Seriously though, this video really does feel exactly the same as his older Monkey Box videos. He seems surprisingly resilient now for someone who so completely fell apart for so little reason only a year ago.