Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod & Ashley Simonetti / Liu the Kitty - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

• End of Summer, 2019 [X]

• End of year, 2019 [X]

• End of June, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2020

• End of year, 2021

• By US Midterms, 2022

• Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Here's his latest upload. He's done a few of these Monkey Box vis before, but they kept getting pulled due to DMCA claims. Honestly, it's pretty decent, and I laughed at some of the King Kong and China stuff:

"Nature's most dangerous creature of all. An attractive white woman."
Take out the "attractive" and I'd say Mumkey is really baring his soul here.

I actually liked those videos from Mumkey, back before all the drama. Can’t watch them the anymore though, given how I can only think of his degeneracy when he comes to mind.
Now that's not fair. This video is such a return to form that I barely thought of his bent penis inside a reverse trap who looks like 14 year old boy the entire run time.

Seriously though, this video really does feel exactly the same as his older Monkey Box videos. He seems surprisingly resilient now for someone who so completely fell apart for so little reason only a year ago.

Maskull

funpostin
kiwifarms.net
It's surprising. I hadn't thought about him since last December. I've been poking around and from what I've seen so far it seems he's started to actually sort out his life. I think it'll take a couple more years and likely a few more hard knocks before he's figured out himself and how to live but maybe he'll manage. When this thread went up I firmly believed he'd have used an exit bag by the end of this but I no longer think that'll happen. Mark me down as being optimistic.

Thirteenfifty

One for me and one for the hooker
kiwifarms.net
Has mumkey weighed in on the Ethan Ralph sex tape leaking yet? I remember last year Ethan did several shows about mumkey's sex tape leaking and revived the killstream a bit because of it. It's ironic the gunt would have the same thing happen to him.

New video out
I thought this was a video about when he tried to get married to liu when I saw the title, ngl

AsianChris

You can count on me.
kiwifarms.net
It's surprising. I hadn't thought about him since last December. I've been poking around and from what I've seen so far it seems he's started to actually sort out his life. I think it'll take a couple more years and likely a few more hard knocks before he's figured out himself and how to live but maybe he'll manage. When this thread went up I firmly believed he'd have used an exit bag by the end of this but I no longer think that'll happen. Mark me down as being optimistic.
It's not like he did something unforgivable and unforgetable, he just went an impulsive idiot and made an ass of himself. Life throws humility lessons from time to time, I hope Tyler learned his.

Vanquished Phoenix

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure he mentioned somewhere that he has been selling blood. Think it was in one of his podcasts on TM&BS but it might have been in one of the other videos on there. Can't find the clip, looked through a few episodes but no luck. I might check again later, or see if he mentions it on his twitter.

Could be that he is struggling, but I think it is more likely he is trying to make as much money as he can.

Nice to see the thread is still going. Mumkey is so milquetoast these days I can't imagine there is much material.

EDIT: Okay, it is also possible he may be donating and/or having tests done for his high blood pressure (something I forgot he had). Filling in the forms before having blood taken inspired this poll on his Twitter:

mumkeytweet1.png

And here is an exchange where he is asking Hot Pockets for a sponsorship, someone says if your blood pressure is too high how can you sell plasma:

mumkeytweet2.png

Last edited:

Akpofure

Chug that Moon Mist, boy!
kiwifarms.net
Nice to see the thread is still going. Mumkey is so milquetoast these days I can't imagine there is much material.
Don't anticipate anything big from him unless he decides to post some tell-all ex posse on last year's meltdown or he decides to be topical and do an "Is It Kino?" on Cuties or something while making fun of all the confirmed/implied pedos he's associated with in the past.

He's in a snug position at this point: big enough to make money doing what he loves while being just small enough to fly under the radar.

• Agree
Reactions: Vanquished Phoenix