Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod & Ashley Simonetti / Liu the Kitty - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

• End of Summer, 2019 [X]

• End of year, 2019 [X]

• End of June, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2020

• End of year, 2021

• By US Midterms, 2022

• Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mumkey Lover

kiwifarms.net
Was listening to the newest Trash Rat podcast episode. Two things of note are told on the podcast by mumkey.

1. He's trying out a drug you can purchase at gas stations called Kratom, which i guess helps people with Opioid addiction but also gets you high. Or some shit like that. I guess reactor told him about it and he wanted to try it.

2. Someone apparently tried swatting mumkey by emailing the police (under mumkey's name) that they will shoot up a hospital not knowing the police where mumkey lives doesn't have a swat team and that mumkey, right after moving, told the police that he was a minor internet celebrity and people might fuck with him by making fake threats using his identity.

The beginning is when mumkey talks about using Kratom and around an hour and 7 minutes is when he talks about the failed attempt at swatting.

BiggerChungus

it's like a roller coaster into your own grave
kiwifarms.net
I always thought Mumkey was annoying as shit. His "humor" reminded me of early Pewdiepie mixed with edgelord autism. Make really loud noises and say lolrandum shit and it was painfully unfunny.

• Agree
Reactions: BIG_BRAD

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
I think that the Liu nonsense just broke this motherfucker in half. He was pretty much the rising star of the Youtube Counterculture, for lack of a better term. He was making bank when he got kicked off, he was doing shows everywhere, he was doing live events, and now he’s nothing.
I still check his stuff for time to time, and besides some things that I’m personally interested in he’s just not doing anything interesting these days.
I still can’t bring myself to ‘hate’ him, he’s just a tard who couldn’t handle himself or his business.
I am also, like, 75% sure that this guy is some type of fruitcake. I don’t have much hard evidence, but in most of his short films there’s a shocking amount of homosexual content, always with Mumkey involved.

Last edited:

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
Was listening to the newest Trash Rat podcast episode. Two things of note are told on the podcast by mumkey.

1. He's trying out a drug you can purchase at gas stations called Kratom, which i guess helps people with Opioid addiction but also gets you high. Or some shit like that. I guess reactor told him about it and he wanted to try it.

2. Someone apparently tried swatting mumkey by emailing the police (under mumkey's name) that they will shoot up a hospital not knowing the police where mumkey lives doesn't have a swat team and that mumkey, right after moving, told the police that he was a minor internet celebrity and people might fuck with him by making fake threats using his identity.

The beginning is when mumkey talks about using Kratom and around an hour and 7 minutes is when he talks about the failed attempt at swatting.

Kratom doesn't really do much as far as I know. Maybe calms you down slightly. If Tyler is so gung ho about doing retarded drugs he should go for some Nutmeg oil, which can make you completely delirious, but given Tyler is a bit of a nutcase that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

BiggerChungus

kiwifarms.net
I think that the Liu nonsense just broke this motherfucker in half. He was pretty much the rising star of the Youtube Counterculture, for lack of a better term. He was making bank when he got kicked off, he was doing shows everywhere, he was doing live events, and now he’s nothing.
I still check his stuff for time to time, and besides some things that I’m personally interested in he’s just not doing anything interesting these days.
I still can’t bring myself to ‘hate’ him, he’s just a tard who couldn’t handle himself or his business.
I am also, like, 75% sure that this guy is some type of fruitcake. I don’t have much hard evidence, but in most of his short films there’s a shocking amount of homosexual content, always with Mumkey involved.
Liu looks like a twink tranny so I wouldn't be surprised.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
Liu looks like a twink tranny so I wouldn't be surprised.
She looks fine, she’s just a shitty person and that makes her ugly.
But, here’s some deep lore for y’all. Mumkey Jones has explicitly stated he has an incest fetish on the “Incest” episode of the PCP. Liu just so happens to look like what would happen if Mumkey had a hot sister. Coincidence?
I think not.
Also, he was on the “Losing OurVirginities” episode, but he just dodged the question and recounted the story of Moonlight. Thats neither here nor there, though.

Now, here’s some more schizo posting. In his highschool film, Vincent and Duane Seek Vengance, there’s a scene where Mumkey kisses his costar and then kills himself. Mumkey says he has no idea why he put that in. Also, there’s an odd scene where Mumkey ‘comes out’ as atheist, I’m not even exaggerating. Even the teachers thought this was about him being an gay.
Then, in another film he made it was all about him cross dressing, and later turning into a woman, so he could go into the woman’s bathroom. Though I’m pretty sure that was just for the joke.
And, finally, in Mumkey Jones Stops A School Shooting, he just makes out with Assburger as a gag.
It’s all enough to make me a bit suspicious of Mumkey, but I don’t think even he would know unless he’s just not ‘out’. Digibro is also pretty sure Mumkey is into men, and he worked with the guy. But, Digi’s a freak, so take that as you will.

Last edited:

BiggerChungus

kiwifarms.net
But, here’s some deep lore for y’all. Mumkey Jones has explicitly stated he has an incest fetish on the “Incest” episode of the PCP. Liu just so happens to look like what would happen if Mumkey had a hot sister. Coincidence?
I think not.
Also, he was on the “Losing OurVirginities” episode, but he just dodged the question and recounted the story of Moonlight. Thats neither here nor there, though.

Now, here’s some more schizo posting. In his highschool film, Vincent and Duane Seek Vengance, there’s a scene where Mumkey kisses his costar and then kills himself. Mumkey says he has no idea why he put that in. Also, there’s an odd scene where Mumkey ‘comes out’ as atheist, I’m not even exaggerating. Even the teachers thought this was about him being an gay.
Then, in another film he made it was all about him cross dressing, and later turning into a woman, so he could go into the woman’s bathroom. Though I’m pretty sure that was just for the joke.
And, finally, in Mumkey Jones Stops A School Shooting, he just makes out with Assburger as a gag.
It’s all enough to make me a bit suspicious of Mumkey, but I don’t think even he would know unless he’s just not ‘out’. Digibro is also pretty sure Mumkey is into men, and he worked with the guy. But, Digi’s a freak, so take that as you will.
He also has a diaper fetish yeah? I don't think he's gay so much as he's just retarded.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net

Gas station drugs? Really embracing the trailer trash aesthetic he's got going on now, isn't he?

I think not.
Bro, she looks like a 16 year old boy who's into skating, death metal, and pot. If you think she's "hot" than you need to analyze yourself before you turn the magnifying glass on Mumkey.