Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod & Ashley Simonetti / Liu the Kitty - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

• End of Summer, 2019 [X]

• End of year, 2019 [X]

• End of June, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2021

• By US Midterms, 2022

• Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bean5

Who are you again?
kiwifarms.net
I've been listening to this podcast and it's pretty funny background noise. Reactor is easily the best on the show, you can't tell if he's a crazy person or doing a bit.
Always looking for more podcasts. Ngl, use to love mumkey as a replacement for Filthy Frank , but after all that shit went down, I still turn off any recommendations for his videos or wont watch stuff he's in.

not a busy body, Im just not a fan of cheaters.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
Always looking for more podcasts. Ngl, use to love mumkey as a replacement for Filthy Frank , but after all that shit went down, I still turn off any recommendations for his videos or wont watch stuff he's in.

not a busy body, Im just not a fan of cheaters.
Yeah I guess since I'm older than he is and comparitavely well adjusted I do excuse his past transgressions. I can sympathise that he went from an autistic incel to e-famous to having it all snatched away whilst being suicidally depressed the entire time.

Regarding the podcast and Mumkeys content I think he's still the same guy, if you liked his content before you'll still like it. There is also Rusty Cage whose content I've enjoyed for a few years and Reactor who is Tim Pools brother.

I didn't mind it when Reactor trolled Grade A Under A who I always thought produced very low effort content that I felt a psychological revulsion towards. Seriously, listen to that shrill, shrieking bongs voice and tell me you don't want to punch a hole in the wall. However, on this podcast he's able to deliver a fantastically entertaining stream of thought consciousness conspiratard talking points and you really, sincerely cannot tell if he's trolling or he really believes in that stuff. He's clearly the best on the show.

Bean5

Who are you again?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I guess since I'm older than he is and comparitavely well adjusted I do excuse his past transgressions. I can sympathise that he went from an autistic incel to e-famous to having it all snatched away whilst being suicidally depressed the entire time.
He was an incel that had a sugar mommy gf who paid for everything. He shit talked her to his side ho, cheated on his gf with a pedophile in their bed and played the pity party. No pass~

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
They just did a live show which also vaguely mentioned the election the Great Reset yet again. A lot of people initially accused this episode of being pre-recorded because they didn't acknowledge the chats for the first several minutes or so, but at the end they actually read the super chats.

Pretty straightforward, usuall spergery, but some interesting takes. Reactor seems a bit...odd in this one. He discusses the red pill + blue pill thing and touches on upon meditation which I can't really tell if he's being serious or not. Plus they mention some upcoming guests at the end and that they might get that Baron Von Brunk Lego guy on the show, so that's pretty cool since I found his channel through SOTY and one of Mumkey's shoutouts a while back.

EDIT: Listing to this again, and towards the beginning they talk about DigiBro trooning out. Apparently Rusty Cage and Eggy saw Digi IRL at some event.

Last edited:

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
He was an incel that had a sugar mommy gf who paid for everything. He shit talked her to his side ho, cheated on his gf with a pedophile in their bed and played the pity party. No pass~
Yeah I don't think he's a good person, I think that he jsut
They just did a live show which also vaguely mentioned the election the Great Reset yet again. A lot of people initially accused this episode of being pre-recorded because they didn't acknowledge the chats for the first several minutes or so, but at the end they actually read the super chats.

Pretty straightforward, usuall spergery, but some interesting takes. Reactor seems a bit...odd in this one. He discusses the red pill + blue pill thing and touches on upon meditation which I can't really tell if he's being serious or not. Plus they mention some upcoming guests at the end and that they might get that Baron Von Brunk Lego guy on the show, so that's pretty cool since I found his channel through SOTY and one of Mumkey's shoutouts a while back.

EDIT: Listing to this again, and towards the beginning they talk about DigiBro trooning out. Apparently Rusty Cage and Eggy saw Digi IRL at some event.

So at that event Digibros fiance is actually his ex fiance and is fucking Ethan Ralph who has his entire subforum on this site. Ethan Ralph was pinging Digibro in the meetup discord saying that he's been fucking Digis ex fiance and they've both been laughing at him. It's not really relevant to this thread but it's interesting that Mumkey has the restraint not to shit on what a trainwreck Digibro has become since when all the Mumkey drama went down over a year ago Digibro went on The Killstream and released a 5 minute rant talking shit about Mumkey.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I don't think he's a good person, I think that he jsut

So at that event Digibros fiance is actually his ex fiance and is fucking Ethan Ralph who has his entire subforum on this site. Ethan Ralph was pinging Digibro in the meetup discord saying that he's been fucking Digis ex fiance and they've both been laughing at him. It's not really relevant to this thread but it's interesting that Mumkey has the restraint not to shit on what a trainwreck Digibro has become since when all the Mumkey drama went down over a year ago Digibro went on The Killstream and released a 5 minute rant talking shit about Mumkey.
Kind of fucked up to realize that even Mumkey Jones has more decency not to do that shit to digibro even though it would get him both views and the perfect excuse to make fun of him after all this time but choices not too.
But if digibro was in the same shoes he would have totally done so to mumkey and held it over his head for years.

Kaumak

kiwifarms.net
Assburger is back he posted a link to this stream. Almost immediately he mentioned his "friend sheepover" made some art for him and shes in the chat
sheep.PNG

There's more than one tape you unbelievable idiot.

Transcribed from her YT stream:

"I wouldn't call it rape...but I guess I was like, fine with it, but I didn't like it...because I was passed out...then he woke me up and told me he got me Plan B"

Literally a bitch too exceptional to realize she was raped.

Edit: Lol at NoFeline getting triggered
If you believe a word that comes out of Lius mouth you're a gullible exceptional individual.

Last edited by a moderator:

AbduluCthuluZulu

By the power of outdated memes
kiwifarms.net
Soo... whatever happened to Liu? Where is she now? I got a Simian Jimmy video recommended to me randomly the other day, so I came back on the Farms to catch up on this thread, but she was last mentioned on here like a year ago at this point. Google brings up zilch.
She faded back into obscurity after she got off of Mr. Mumkey's wild ride. Tyler and the communities around him were the only things keeping her in the public eye.

Gravityqueen4life

cat burglar extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
been watching some of the rat content. its actually pretty good as background noise. i dont know what to make of reactor. i hate these kind of guys you cant tell if they bullshiting you or not or what they Believe in what they saying but for some reason, i find him interesting and mumkey makes a good foul for him.

Last edited:

Quintex96

kiwifarms.net
been watching some of the rat content. its actually pretty good as background noise. i dont know what to make of reactor. i hate these kind of guys you cant tell if they bullshiting you or not or what they Believe in what they saying but for some reason, i find him interesting and mumkey makes a good foul for him.
Reactor slowly redpilling Rusty is quickly becoming my favourite character arc.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
they not uploaded anything in weeks. is something going on?
IIRC Mumkey has been dealing with tons of issues in his personal life, like breaking up with his girlfriend a few weeks back. Then randomly one of Ethan Klein's goons named Britbong was going after his Twitter and Youtube channel by getting it false copyright strikes, so out of paranoia Mumkey/Tyler deleted all of his tweets to save himself, and he's taking a break from uploading. I'm guessing this means the TrashRats podcast is on hiatus.

I dunno the specifics of it, but this is what I've pieced together from seeing other peoples' tweets and replies. Also, the Britbong thing is actually really fucked up and a whole rabbit hole on its own. He's a guy that uses sock accounts and files false DMCA claims to remove people's channels for fun, and he's friends with h3h3. Whenever people try to make videos warning people about him, their videos get mysteriously taken down and their accounts flagged.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
IIRC Mumkey has been dealing with tons of issues in his personal life, like breaking up with his girlfriend a few weeks back. Then randomly one of Ethan Klein's goons named Britbong was going after his Twitter and Youtube channel by getting it false copyright strikes, so out of paranoia Mumkey/Tyler deleted all of his tweets to save himself, and he's taking a break from uploading. I'm guessing this means the TrashRats podcast is on hiatus.

I dunno the specifics of it, but this is what I've pieced together from seeing other peoples' tweets and replies. Also, the Britbong thing is actually really fucked up and a whole rabbit hole on its own. He's a guy that uses sock accounts and files false DMCA claims to remove people's channels for fun, and he's friends with h3h3. Whenever people try to make videos warning people about him, their videos get mysteriously taken down and their accounts flagged.
Isn't Britbong a cow from way back that got btfo'ed in IBS?