Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod & Ashley Simonetti / Liu the Kitty - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

• End of Summer, 2019 [X]

• End of year, 2019 [X]

• End of June, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2021

• By US Midterms, 2022

• Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demonslayer1776

George Floyd's Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Listened to a few episodes of Trash Rats and might have to start listening to it more. I've always like Reactor's antics alot and he's pretty good here. Mumkey's never been the same since his downfall but he's still gotten alot better since the aftermath. I was quite fond of some of his videos such as the Elliot Rogers content and the Mumkey Stops a School Shooting video. Next time I see anyone looking for podcast recs I'll probably give it out since they could use the views and are genuinely entertaining.

Berserker Armor

Good journey, struggler
kiwifarms.net
She faded back into obscurity after she got off of Mr. Mumkey's wild ride. Tyler and the communities around him were the only things keeping her in the public eye.
I know some things here and there. I posted in this thread about having a by proxy knowledge of her and have talked to that person about coming in here to spill shit. Yet, since she’s basically nonexistent unless she appears in around poor olde sap that is mumkey no reason to. She was investigated for talking to the kid. “No physical evidence” = charges dropped. Still seems to be with that Chris babst guy. She’s basically for the most part laid low, from my knowledge she is no longer really active in the Long Island fur telegrams but is in one chat that was for a meet up that never happened due to the coof. That’s about it. I can tell you the Long Island furry chat was very indifferent about what happened and didn’t bother to really kick her or do anything despite obvious discomfort. She also a few times has let randos into the chat that didn’t live in the area that just caused problems after the mumkey stuff then fucked off

I hope he turns shit around. I do like his content but he fucked up big time so it’s hard to get behind

Decoy St. Chum

Not thirsting for anyone, anywhere. FREE ME NULL
kiwifarms.net
I really gotta commend Mumkey, he's unfucked himself quite a bit. TrashRats is actually is kind of good too, i listen to it everytime a new episode comes out.

I also respect Rusty, he's legit talented and could've just cut off Mumkey completely and rolling in millions of dollars only doing songs for the YT kosher creators like Nerd City but it seems like he's the type to grab on his friends and principles even if it's financially or publically detrimental. Not a lot of people like that anymore.

I don't think anyone even remembers the Liu situation anywhere it actually matters now (aka not here).

Decoy St. Chum

Not thirsting for anyone, anywhere. FREE ME NULL
kiwifarms.net
Ive never seen a thread on this site do such a 180 and just start talking about how much they like the guy now
You can always rappel down further, but if you have the core strength, you can grab on and pull yourself up.
Null, apologize to this man btw. You lost the fuckin bet.
However, on this podcast he's able to deliver a fantastically entertaining stream of thought consciousness conspiratard talking points and you really, sincerely cannot tell if he's trolling or he really believes in that stuff. He's clearly the best on the show.
Oh god yes, him sounding mentally stunted before rapid-firing about how Ellen DeGeneres is on house arrest and NSA stopped delivering fresh children's blood to reverse her aging never gets old. He fucks.

Zelos Wilder

I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can always rappel down further, but if you have the core strength, you can grab on and pull yourself up.
That's exactly it though. The beauty of the hole is you can spend years trying to climb out, but it only takes one day to fall back in.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
Oh god yes, him sounding mentally stunted before rapid-firing about how Ellen DeGeneres is on house arrest and NSA stopped delivering fresh children's blood to reverse her aging never gets old. He fucks.

In retrospect I regret making that comment. Trashrats is really low effort and pretty boring. It was okay for a little bit but damn it's like they're too scared to put on a good show.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mumkey flew to wherever Rusty Cage lives and is chilling with him.
Screenshot_2021-06-30-18-41-39-1.pngE5K8cyTXoAsA4mZ.jpeg

Attachments

• E5LGdPVXwAMQTcR.jpeg
    E5LGdPVXwAMQTcR.jpeg
    409.4 KB · Views: 234

soy_king

Joshua Connor Moon: Born to the Broom
kiwifarms.net
Ive never seen a thread on this site do such a 180 and just start talking about how much they like the guy now
He's never not been liked, even at his lowest point. Peak Mumkey's humor meshed well with most people here, and I always got the feeling that this thread was first sympathetic, then annoyed, then frustrated at how this dumb motherfucker could self destruct. Good to see he's getting out of his funk though.