Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod & Ashley Simonetti / Liu the Kitty - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

• End of Summer, 2019 [X]

• End of year, 2019 [X]

• End of June, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2020 [X]

• End of year, 2021

• By US Midterms, 2022

• Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Results are only viewable after voting.
"I still love her - but I hated her for a second, but then she went to the hospital and I had to help her feel better"

Is this some kind of LA Noire relationship?
Cole cheated because he had no one that understands his emotional pain from the war like the german chick did, they both understand each other, they actually loved each other.
Mumkey cheated because he is emotionally stunted retard who does not how to buy drugs from high schoolers.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
Cole cheated because he had no one that understands his emotional pain from the war like the german chick did, they both understand each other, they actually loved each other.
Mumkey cheated because he is emotionally stunted exceptional individual who does not how to buy drugs from high schoolers.

But Mumkey cheated because nobody understands his autism.

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan

Pedofur's DA/FA got fucked with by someone in Assburger's community, possibly even Assburger himself lol

I went ahead and decided to checkout the zip on my burner and can confirm there's nothing illegal or any viruses in it. Has a list of aliases and usernames along with some more background info that helps to flesh out our info on Liu (seems to like male characters, I notice).

Emails list
---------
Logantheshib@yahoo.com
liuthekitty775@yahoo.com
be***********@yahoo.com
ash_epicness@yahoo.com
ash_porcupine@yahoo.com
ashleyrk@yahoo.com
ashley_simonetti@yahoo.com
jeffthekiller666@yahoo.com
jefftehkiller@yahoo.com
ashleyti@yahoo.com

Accounts compromised during hack
--------
Deviantart.com/DemonicHysteria
Furaffinity/LiuTheKitty775
Picarto.tv/LiuNaviAllan
Twitter.com/Lucykitty666
Furrydate.com/LiuTheKitty775
Steam.com/Lucykitty666

Known Aliases
--------
TheCatHATgirl
southpark775
xxlucystyloxx
lucystylo
xxBlankBlakexx
demonichysteria
LiuTheKitty775
Liu Navi Allan
ImpButt
LiuTheKitty
AmaryllisTheImp
DemonicHysteria
Zee Socio Path
ZeeTheKittyFox
JeffTheKiller666
ZeeSocio666
Lucykitty666
ash_porcupine
ash_epicness

Also here's an image from the folder presented without comment:
FireShot Capture 110 - Recently viewed_ - https___www.ebay.com_myb_container.png

Attachments

• liuthekitty.zip
    50.2 MB · Views: 117

Null

Ooperator

From what I've been told: The main theory why Mumkey broke off from Sheepover is that she said she absolutely never, ever wanted to have kids. Which is a pretty fair reason to break it off with someone.

The main theory as to why he engaged Liu immediately is blackmail. There's apparently a Mumkey sex tape she recorded and which at least that 15-year-old has confirmed the existence of.

Unrelated: Bob Chandler, CWC's father, was an aerospace engineer with patents in his name who had a family and cheated on his wife with Barb, resulting in Chris. Bob died in a hospital bed covered in insect bites. https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Bob_Chandler

Soggy Towel

inch resting
View attachment 817386

Apparently Mumkey is still calling her for emotional support when Liu is telling him she loves other men more than him lmfao
im so lost at this point. cheats on sheep, complains she’s not making him happy; continues to date and get engaged to the furry pedo he claims makes him happy; complains to sheep about the furry pedo making him feel like shit bc she doesn’t love him as much as her ex. despite getting engaged to him. may also be only dating/engaged to furry pedo due to sex tape blackmail. :stress:

Chiri

Steeeeee-rike!
What an absolute disaster. Mumkey really chose the worst opportunity to fuck up. Now we have the possibility of a sextape being added to the increasingly long list of things hanging over him. It'll be real funny if Liu ends up cameoing in his new videos like Sheepover used to knowing this.

How long before she ejects him from her life because it’s not her problem anymore? She’s a fucking saint for putting up with any of it tbh

It's gotta be coming soon. I'm amazed she's still even talking to him. Mumkey definitely isn't going to take it very well when it does happen.

Null

Ooperator
Recording of her and the 15-year-old Dylan talking about OJ dumping her. Liu joins after like 2 minutes.
Even if you don't know what they're arguing about (like I don't), check out how easily she manipulates him. She's a very, very sharp manipulator. She attacks, goes defensive, deflects, projects. It's like by the numbers.

Screenshot is someone describing how Liu acts in person.
1561620308399.png

Last edited: