Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod & Ashley Simonetti / Liu the Kitty - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

• End of Summer, 2019 [X]

• End of year, 2019

• End of June, 2020

• End of year, 2020

• End of year, 2021

• By US Midterms, 2022

• Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlexGroans

HACKED by the Globalists
kiwifarms.net
The false idea that all of these things are strictly caused by chemical imbalances in all cases is what screws people over when they get prescribed psychiatric meds which can exacerbate or cause said imbalances themselves. "Depression" isn't some sort of magical mystery wizard curse that reorients your brain chemistry to experience unrelenting misery for no discernible reason. There are cases where meds are appropriate and ones where they aren't but psychiatry as it's practiced in the US makes no real distinction between them and opts to pill everyone up as much as possible.
I think the greatest irony of this over-prescription problem in the US is that we brand medieval doctors as quacks for believing imbalances in the humors were the root of all medical issues.

pickleparty

kiwifarms.net
Mumkey isn't an incel just because he viewed r9k or almost an incel he got laid in high school and got laid plently of times throughout his life with a girlfriend who genuinely cared about him. Most incels haven't even hold a girl's hand let alone had a genuine relationship with a women. Mumkey is a zoomer who would have been an emokid if he was born just a few years earlier.

Last edited:

Doug Walker's Dad

kiwifarms.net
EmpLemon thinks he is hot shit for making boring af videos on things that everyone already knows about like leafy. Said videos he manages to pad for time with his autistic drawl. I don't know how he got popular honestly.
As a former YTPer who talked to Emp occasionally, can confirm, he's a huge self-imposed piece of shit who cries when people are mean to him over the internet to his thousands of fans.

MCRonald

kiwifarms.net
You are AssBurger, here is my proof. MC (microphone controller) is rap term and you are a rapper, Ronald is obvious reference to Mcdonalds' which sells burgers. So your name is RapBurger and Rap rhymes with BRAP which is sound that Asscheeks makes when releasing gas further proving the connection. but my final point is your Kiwi Farms Account username which have first three letters capitalized (MCR) which is similar to YouTube Username ABR, and they both end in R.
Fuck you're onto me.
Don't tell anyone okay?????

Big moth tiddies

Anyone got a light?
kiwifarms.net
I think the greatest irony of this over-prescription problem in the US is that we brand medieval doctors as quacks for believing imbalances in the humors were the root of all medical issues.
We have every right to brand them as quacks. Being able to influence and change exact chemicals such as dopamine is much different than saying "you need more black bile" and then tying that made up chemical to a temperament.

These are the same idiots that thought women's uterus's were mobile creatures like squirrels that slammed into their other organs during their periods and caused "hysteria", from the word hystera, meaning uterus.

Pills are over prescribed versus therapy (because if we're honest, they're a cheap and easy "fix" ) but to throw everything we've learned regarding brain chemistry away because tards like mumkey take life way too seriously is dumb. It's like eeerverlord said, social media isn't automatically the worst thing ever just because he can't handle it.

MCRonald

kiwifarms.net
McRonald someone called ExplosiveSilo on discord, it is pretty obvious it is them. They have constantly played apologetics for Jackie, and everything else fits the profile. Just some exceptional individual who has followed the drama.
Yeah that's me.
I was hoping to keep it down under but looks like I can't.
I am not perfect and I am autistic to the nth degree but not much you can do about that.

O

OB 946

kiwifarms.net
Yeah that's me.
I was hoping to keep it down under but looks like I can't.
I am not perfect and I am autistic to the nth degree but not much you can do about that.
Why would you cop to that?

MCRonald

kiwifarms.net
Why would you cop to that?
I'm just dicking around.
I'm not him, we're talk tho, he's been the one giving me screenshots.
The thing is apparently people keep thinking we're the same person so I thought it'd be funny to run with it.
Kinda dumb now that I think about it, turns out the guy Demon is trying to dox was actually him as he told me.
Not too happy about my joke.

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
-
Thing is apparently he had sex in his senior year of high school according to him, not really the proto-typical incel. Pre-2016 R9K would have called him a failed normie.
Mumkey isn't an incel just because he viewed r9k or almost an incel he got laid in high school and got laid plently of times throughout his life with a girlfriend who genuinely cared about him. Most incels haven't even hold a girl's hand let alone had a genuine relationship with a women. Mumkey is a zoomer who would have been an emokid if he was born just a few years earlier.
So the consensus is that Mumkey was never an incel?

I wonder why he identified so much with Elliot then. I mean Mumkey did succeed in getting everything Elliot would've killed to have (and he did kill...), specially in the fact that Tyler managed to get a loving girlfriend in sheepover.

O

OB 946

kiwifarms.net
-

I wonder why he identified so much with Elliot then. I mean Mumkey did succeed in getting everything Elliot would've killed to have (and he did kill...), specially in the fact that Tyler managed to get a loving girlfriend in sheepover.
He's mad because "Tyler" didn't get laid, "Mumkey" did. He's bitter that the "real" him wasn't cool enough to score tail and it bothers him. It's really showing when he said he was thinking "maybe it's too late for Tyler."

rotollo

Just some asshole
kiwifarms.net

mumkey wanted the life of a celeberty, that was the hole in mumkey's life like how a relation ship was for Rogers
I guess he got it but in the worst way possible

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pixy Misa

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
-

So the consensus is that Mumkey was never an incel? I wonder why he identified so much with Elliot then. I mean Mumkey did succeed in getting everything Elliot would've killed to have (and he did kill...), specially in the fact that Tyler managed to get a loving girlfriend in sheepover.
The incel thing is an oversimplification of what he's about. He has a romanticized view of school shooters and the like where he almost sees them as tragic heroes because he relates to their social isolation. As for Elliot Rodger specifically, it's a mistake to think that he wanted love or companionship so much as he wanted a specific type of woman that went along with a specific kind of stereotypical Hollywood celebrity lifestyle. Mumkey is similar in the sense that he's primarily concerned with acting out a story based on a hodgepodge of TV shows, movies, and self-help truisms rather than living an actual life. He wants to complete his "story arc" in a way that'd make for well-recieved TV. In essence, what ties them together is the way they chase(d) after illusions rather than being grounded in reality to any degree.

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
The incel thing is an oversimplification of what he's about. He has a romanticized view of school shooters and the like where he almost sees them as tragic heroes because he relates to their social isolation. As for Elliot Rodger specifically, it's a mistake to think that he wanted love or companionship so much as he wanted a specific type of woman that went along with a specific kind of stereotypical Hollywood celebrity lifestyle. Mumkey is similar in the sense that he's primarily concerned with acting out a story based on a hodgepodge of TV shows, movies, and self-help truisms rather than living an actual life. He wants to complete his "story arc" in a way that'd make for well-recieved TV. In essence, what ties them together is the way they chase(d) after illusions rather than being grounded in reality to any degree.
This is the true curse of the 20th century. Television and movies created hyperreal stories and children were raised to view this hyperreality as reality. We've shaped our lives around the expectations movies and tvshows built for us.

PururinSenpai

Unfortunate Sill
kiwifarms.net
If there's anything to learn from this, it's that if there's between hundreds and thousands of people all telling you that you're fucking up, you should probably at least hear them out.
It's obvious that from Mumkey's newest video 'How I broke bad' that if he were to actually acknowledge that Liu is a toxic that he would lose everything. Mumkey lost everything and everyone the moment he cheated on Sheepover with Liu and if he were to breakup with Liu he'd feel like everything he lost was for nothing. He can't bring himself to admit that, he acknowledges that Liu is a piece of shit person and yet talks about forgiveness in his video like he's a Stockholm victim. Liu will most likely emotionally abuse Mumkey in the future if he continues to stay with her and him getting reprimanded by his family, friends and fans is a 100% deserved.

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net
I'm just dicking around.
I'm not him, we're talk tho, he's been the one giving me screenshots.
The thing is apparently people keep thinking we're the same person so I thought it'd be funny to run with it.
Kinda dumb now that I think about it, turns out the guy Demon is trying to dox was actually him as he told me.
Not too happy about my joke.
We can resolve this pretty easily. According to court documents, Assburger's address is currently "1509 monterey parkway, Atlanta, GA 30342, United States." If @Ride, or another mod,does a quick IP check on your account, the same way he did with Bryan Dunn, and returns a non-Georgia IP (though, to be fair, I guess ABR could get permission for a trip to Florida from his P.O. to meet with family), then it pretty much clears you.

SUCR-20190057529-0.png

• Agree
Reactions: thermocline

PururinSenpai

Unfortunate Sill
kiwifarms.net
This is the true curse of the 20th century. Television and movies created hyperreal stories and children were raised to view this hyperreality as reality. We've shaped our lives around the expectations movies and tvshows built for us.

You know, him comparing his life to television shows actually reminds me a lot of how Etika would do the same before he died.
I don't think in this case it is necessarily that people nowadays are growing up to believe fantasy version of the world they live in, but that the mentally ill have a hard time discerning reality from fiction and start to believe that if something can work in fiction then it must be able to work in the real world.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
It's obvious that from Mumkey's newest video 'How I broke bad' that if he were to actually acknowledge that Liu is a toxic that he would lose everything. Mumkey lost everything and everyone the moment he cheated on Sheepover with Liu and if he were to breakup with Liu he'd feel like everything he lost was for nothing. He can't bring himself to admit that, he acknowledges that Liu is a piece of shit person and yet talks about forgiveness in his video like he's a Stockholm victim. Liu will most likely emotionally abuse Mumkey in the future if he continues to stay with her and him getting reprimanded by his family, friends and fans is a 100% deserved.
I'm just waiting for Liu to inevitably get fed up with Mumkey's whining and/or tardation and go back to that 15 year old she point blank said to Mumkey she loves more than him, instead of just cyberfucking the kid like I guarantee she's doing right now, which Mumkey is most likely aware of, but won't confront her on because, like you said, she's all he has left.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino