Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019 [X]

Votes: 22 3.2%
  • End of Summer, 2019

Votes: 58 8.4%
  • End of year, 2019

Votes: 273 39.6%
  • End of June, 2020

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • End of year, 2020

Votes: 65 9.4%
  • End of year, 2021

Votes: 20 2.9%
  • By US Midterms, 2022

Votes: 48 7.0%
  • Birth of a Hater Nation: Mumkey lives forever out of spite

Votes: 133 19.3%

• Total voters

Bigsteve9

kiwifarms.net
I mean honestly if you're not willing to have a weekend-long suck and fuck fest in mumkey's treehouse you're the real lolcow
Haha mumkeys treehouse, are you a patreon? Sounds like you are very interested in him

How would he know to release your nudes in particular if you posted his? How do you know that he would do that?
I mean he added text to it which was very specific for me I aint risking nothing. Also it would make me a massive bitch to share with anyone, so i might as well be lying about it

I mean he added text to it which was very specific for me I aint risking nothing. Also it would make me a massive bitch to share with anyone, so i might as well be lying about it
God you all wanna see a mumkey nude so bad

AsianChris

I'm Chris from the North Korea dimension
kiwifarms.net
in this video: Mumkey comes up with funny fake drama, except it's not funny.
This is the unfunniest video Tyler has ever produced, that smugness is too forced and unnatural, he's desperate even if he's trying to portray it ironically. Anyway, is there any relevant content in that video? Can't pass the 0:30 mark.

DemoniusCheX

kiwifarms.net
This is the unfunniest video Tyler has ever produced, that smugness is too forced and unnatural, he's desperate even if he's trying to portray it ironically. Anyway, is there any relevant content in that video? Can't pass the 0:30 mark.
Yeah, this was terribly unfunny. I thought this guy was lauded for his humor? Dude doesn’t have a funny bone in his body. This is more difficult to get through than current CBS prime time comedies.

Vanquished Phoenix

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I thought the video was a pretty decent attempt to show he is aware of everything that is happening. I laughed at parts. It was over-the-top, yeah, but definitely not his worst video.

Hey @Bigsteve9 what is Mumkey's snapchat? Is there a pre-approval process or does he just accept everyone, as far as you know? Hey @ everyone else, does anyone know how to use Snapchat to make it look like a cute girl/guy is sending pictures and would like some back?

EDIT: Re-reading BigSteve's posts and he apparently baited him into sending pictures as a girl but now won't release the nudes because Mumkey has his actual nudes... Yeah, this is most-likely a troll. Well played sir and/or madam.

Last edited:
  • Islamic Content
  • Feels
Reactions: Chichan and rotollo

Bigsteve9

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I thought the video was a pretty decent attempt to show he is aware of everything that is happening. I laughed at parts. It was over-the-top, yeah, but definitely not his worst video.

Hey @Bigsteve9 what is Mumkey's snapchat? Is there a pre-approval process or does he just accept everyone, as far as you know? Hey @ everyone else, does anyone know how to use Snapchat to make it look like a cute girl/guy is sending pictures and would like some back?

EDIT: Re-reading BigSteve's posts and he apparently baited him into sending pictures as a girl but now won't release the nudes because Mumkey has his actual nudes... Yeah, this is most-likely a troll. Well played sir and/or madam.
His snapchat is on his Twitter bio u dumb cunt x

Cho Chan

jesus tryna take th wheel but i wanna keep sinning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This video just seems to be a way for Mumkey to complain about how much he hates the few friends he has left under the guise of 'funney joke'.

EDIT: Disagree with me all you want, but he joked about falling out with friends in the past and it all came to pass with decent accuracy. This won't end well.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino