Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019

Votes: 23 5.6%
  • End of Summer, 2019

Votes: 49 12.0%
  • End of year, 2019

Votes: 193 47.3%
  • End of June, 2020

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • End of year, 2020

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • End of year, 2021

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • By US Midterms, 2022

Votes: 39 9.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stoned Alex Jones

Cyberpunk shit poster and water filter salesman
kiwifarms.net
Should we really be making judgements about sheep being "waifu" material when theres not much public about her? Yes I too think she is cute and she SEEMS like a nice gal, remember when people were rushing to defend Projareds ex-wife before the Cuckolding stuff came out? Seems like some of you need to quench your thirst, or jack off to clear your head.
I mean she did laugh at him during sex so it's not like the cheating came outta no where.

Chiri

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 837012
View attachment 837011
View attachment 837010
There is a reason why I trust Jackie.
I assume you guys won't based on Mumkey and Sheep which is understandable.
I could probably just straight up ask her for more gossip but that depends on her and you guys.
I'm not willing to put much stock into what Jackie says considering she went around accusing Mumkey of fucking his sister, who does not exist, during the Assburger debacle. Though saying that he was fucking his sister is exactly how I would describe the affair with Liu if I was trying to be cheeky.

Gay_nig_from_outer_space

But Doctor, I am Pagliacci
kiwifarms.net

Alan Naismith

Definitely not suspicious
kiwifarms.net
I mean let's lay this out, out of all the cast we have so far, who's more trustworthy?
  • A known liar who has, in the past, entirely fabricated claims about people (jackie)
  • An alcoholic domestic abuser with a grudge to settle (ABR)
  • Myriad 14-18 year old children
  • A furry pedophile who can't keep it in her pants long enough to decide who she's in a relationship with (liu)
  • A man determined to kill himself or die trying (mumkey)
  • A woman with horrible taste in men who cheated on her heretofore unknown fiance for our protag and has trouble quitting him (sheep)
Unless at least three of these people agree on any given claim, I find it difficult to trust any new information they bring to the table.

MCRonald

kiwifarms.net
I'm not willing to put much stock into what Jackie says considering she went around accusing Mumkey of fucking his sister, who does not exist, during the Assburger debacle. Though saying that he was fucking his sister is exactly how I would describe the affair with Liu if I was trying to be cheeky.
The thing about that situation is when she said that, she was blackout drunk.
And she actually clarified that Mumkey likes having Girls pretend to be "his sister" during sex.
I mean let's lay this out, out of all the cast we have so far, who's more trustworthy?
  • A known liar who has, in the past, entirely fabricated claims about people (jackie)
  • An alcoholic domestic abuser with a grudge to settle (ABR)
Unless at least three of these people agree on any given claim, I find it difficult to trust any new information they bring to the table.
The only claims I have seen to be false has been about Mumkey having a sister which was in itself a miscommunication.
Also the domestic abuse was an accident.
He was having from what I can gather, something similar to a PTSD attack.
He wasn't beating Jackie, he was beating someone else.
He wasn't completely there.
t.Assburger
No, the reason I trust Jackie is actually because the way Mumkey has been acting these last few weeks.
His personality seems to match with what Jackie has said.

MCRonald

kiwifarms.net
Boy I wonder who would trust Jackie and defend assburger this hard.
I am not defending Burger.
I think he is a horrible person, he is an alcoholic that has showed nudes of his Girlfriend to random strangers at bars.
He blames Mumkey for everything and doesn't take any responsibility for his actions.
Not to mention he is using this Drama with Mumkey to try and make himself look better.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino