Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard / Simian Jimmy / @VincentHatesGod - Unfunny creepy degenerate "le edgy" reviewer cheated on his girlfriend for a pedophile furfag and cries fake sympathy and depression

DEADPOOL

• End of July, 2019

Votes: 23 5.0%
  • End of Summer, 2019

Votes: 55 11.9%
  • End of year, 2019

Votes: 228 49.4%
  • End of June, 2020

Votes: 50 10.8%
  • End of year, 2020

Votes: 49 10.6%
  • End of year, 2021

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • By US Midterms, 2022

Votes: 44 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
Im convinced he's suicidal. I would doubt he'd do something edgy like film it too.

I know there's nothing I can do to help in the end but it doesn't stop me from wondering how. If be existed in a vacuum I wouldn't worry about it but he's got people who will suffer because of it. He mentioned somewhere his dad helped him move out after his fuck up, so that's one person I know will be hurt by Tyler offing himself.

I know if I some how managed to fuck up on the same spectacular level my dad would do the same. Tugs at my feels.
Would calling the cops do anything or no?

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Cozy and Frenpilled Diversity Quota
kiwifarms.net
I recently stomped a particular video of EmpLemon and found something rather interesting
21:46. Its rather crazy thinking it has only been a year since.

However I wanted to point other thing out. From all the Walter White parallels Tyler likes to draw to himself he does remind me of other character with a troubled story arc: Theon Greyjoy.
A man that let his impulses and hunger of power led him to excruciating punishment that changed him forever, a man that decided to ignore all the things he had in pursuit of something that wasnt there, a broken mind and a broken ego inside a broken body. The difference is that Theon although never himself again died with honor. He died remembering his name and accepting his crimes, the only arc on GOT that D&D let unharmed.
Its even more grim considering Tyler has come to see his former self as something only valuable trough the alias he created and that he even resembles more Iwan Rheon than Alfie Allen. Once the mask is lifted all that stays is a face set on the mirror, the judges and the executioners eyes stained in the tears of self-loathing as a grotesque testament to a life worth remembering, for a brief moment there was a prince in this castle now only a ghost.

Gay_nig_from_outer_space

But Doctor, I am Pagliacci
kiwifarms.net
I recently stomped a particular video of EmpLemon and found something rather interesting
21:46. Its rather crazy thinking it has only been a year since.

However I wanted to point other thing out. From all the Walter White parallels Tyler likes to draw to himself he does remind me of other character with a troubled story arc: Theon Greyjoy.
A man that let his impulses and hunger of power led him to excruciating punishment that changed him forever, a man that decided to ignore all the things he had in pursuit of something that wasnt there, a broken mind and a broken ego inside a broken body. The difference is that Theon although never himself again died with honor. He died remembering his name and accepting his crimes, the only arc on GOT that D&D let unharmed.
Its even more grim considering Tyler has come to see his former self as something only valuable trough the alias he created and that he even resembles more Iwan Rheon than Alfie Allen. Once the mask is lifted all that stays is a face set on the mirror, the judges and the executioners eyes stained in the tears of self-loathing as a grotesque testament to a life worth remembering, for a brief moment there was a prince in this castle now only a ghost.
Or he's just a fucking faggot, an entirely more likely possibility.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
Or he's just a fucking faggot, an entirely more likely possibility.
EmpLemon thinks he is hot shit for making boring af videos on things that everyone already knows about like leafy. Said videos he manages to pad for time with his autistic drawl. I don't know how he got popular honestly.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
Would calling the cops do anything or no?
He's subtle, cops won't do anything. In the end you can't help someone who doesn't want it. Dudes pills are fucking with him too. Fucking with the situation might make things worse.

Just a passing thought. I don't know the dude at all, the situation is just a curiosity. Still, I wonder if I'll regret not reaching out if he does himself in.

Chris Chad

kiwifarms.net
He's subtle, cops won't do anything. In the end you can't help someone who doesn't want it. Dudes pills are fucking with him too. Fucking with the situation might make things worse.

Just a passing thought. I don't know the dude at all, the situation is just a curiosity. Still, I wonder if I'll regret not reaching out if he does himself in.
Reaching out won't help him at this point. He's already convinced himself that any fan of his who has a genuine concern for his wellbeing is just some exceptional incel who spends all their time in their rooms obsessing over him and gossiping about him. There's nothing anyone he doesn't know in real life can do for him anymore, we just get to sit back and watch the car crash in slow motion.

Zero Day Defense

Begun, the Weeb War has.
kiwifarms.net
I was playing catch up because the last time I was here it was page 42 or something but I'm struggling severely with the reality that Mumkey is being cucked (in the strictest definition of the word) by a 15-year old because he's desperate to retain his actual pedophile-furry fiancée who looks exactly like Leafy and has as much wherewithal to commit to people as a mosquito, and now I'm learning that Sheepover might have/actually cheated on her own ex-fiancé to be with Mumkey?

This happened with the ProJared scandal, too-- it just turned out within days that everyone was actually pretty crummy and ironically, Jared was the sanest one in the room.

...but now I have to figure out why Mumkey is being cuckolded by an actual pedophile because she wants to jump the bones of a minor she groomed.

Top Skink

Rat poison enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
or, y'know, the ultimate 'go mad with ambition that ultimately lead to self-destruction', the tragedy of Macbeth.
See if this sounds familiar; a man doing very well for himself comes to believe that he's invincible and destined for unparalleled success. Riled by this and pushed by the wicked whispers of a woman, the man betrays everything that he stands for, sets ruin to everything he made, and even at the height of his power, begins to go mad from the chaos he's wrought. Overcome at the weight of his own actions, the man slowly breaks, and having abandoned all his friends and allies, is left alone with the woman, and what power remains. Once she goes, the man is completely shattered, and finally ripped from the idea of his invincible guarantee of success, the man gives in to the chaos, and finally dies.

Translate it to modern, and could you imagine him giving a speech like this?
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
...but now I have to figure out why Mumkey is being cuckolded by an actual pedophile because she wants to jump the bones of a minor she groomed.

It's not that hard. He is an ex-incel that suddenly got female attention due to internet fame ( his words). And now he doesn’t know what to do.

Like many incels he seems incapable of thinking about women as actual human beings, given he left sheepover just to be more dominating during sex with a pedo.

Let’s face it, mumkey is funny an all but there is a reason he hid under a mask. Guy is not very attractive. He was very lucky to get Sheepover and he blew it.

If I learned something from this, is that incels issues won’t be solved simply by getting female attention.

The Jokester

I'm bleeding again - what's up with that?!
kiwifarms.net
I think it's funny that everything steamed from Mumkey's obvious want to be seen and treated as a man while acting like a child.

Let's face it, as much as having a mommy GF is a dream to most incels and neckbeards. If they got one, their masculinity would rot inside of them. Nothing is more embarrassing to these type of men who preach how women are basically dogs who just happen to be tailor made for their sexual pleasure and baby making, then being dependant on a woman.

Mumkey wanted to be a big boy in the bedroom but Sheepover laughed at him because who the fuck would take anyone seriously if they wear a chimp mask for youtube?

To me, that's why Mumkey got with Liu. Liu was willing to be a sub for him and a vessel to prove to himself that he's totally a Chad for real and not a loser who was at the mercy of his GF. Why else would Mumkey want to fuck Liu in his GF's house and bed when it would be the stupidest move he could make?

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
I think it's funny that everything steamed from Mumkey's obvious want to be seen and treated as a man while acting like a child.

Let's face it, as much as having a mommy GF is a dream to most incels and neckbeards. If they got one, their masculinity would rot inside of them. Nothing is more embarrassing to these type of men who preach how women are basically dogs who just happen to be tailor made for their sexual pleasure and baby making, then being dependant on a woman.

Mumkey wanted to be a big boy in the bedroom but Sheepover laughed at him because who the fuck would take anyone seriously if they wear a chimp mask for youtube?

To me, that's why Mumkey got with Liu. Liu was willing to be a sub for him and a vessel to prove to himself that he's totally a Chad for real and not a loser who was at the mercy of his GF. Why else would Mumkey want to fuck Liu in his GF's house and bed when it would be the stupidest move he could make?
I agree with this but with only Liu being the new mommy GF for Mumkey which would change the relationship into the same one with him and Sheepover. Which would renew the cycle with Mumkey finding someone more depraved than a furry pedo that is willing to call him master.

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
I mean let's lay this out, out of all the cast we have so far, who's more trustworthy?
  • A known liar who has, in the past, entirely fabricated claims about people (jackie)
  • An alcoholic domestic abuser with a grudge to settle (ABR)
  • Myriad 14-18 year old children
  • A furry pedophile who can't keep it in her pants long enough to decide who she's in a relationship with (liu)
  • A man determined to kill himself or die trying (mumkey)
  • A woman with horrible taste in men who cheated on her heretofore unknown fiance for our protag and has trouble quitting him (sheep)
Unless at least three of these people agree on any given claim, I find it difficult to trust any new information they bring to the table.
Burn them all I say. And all the people in this video where they bullied Liu who seems as fucked up as Mumkey into calling the cops on herself and then patted each other on the back.

IlllIllIllIllIlllllI

kiwifarms.net
Burn them all I say. And all the people in this video where they bullied Liu who seems as fucked up as Mumkey into calling the cops on herself and then patted each other on the back.
"Ohh no don't bully the pedophile into turning herself in for molesting children". The only people who deserve to burn are Liu, Mumkey, Assburger, and Jackie. They deserve everything they've gone through and more.

Futaba_Sakura

Professional tard wrangler.
kiwifarms.net
The more I read this the more I am convinced that mumkey suffers from being a socially stunted individual. He used to browse 4chan during his adolescence which influenced his worldview about women, politics ect.. couple that with an "ironic" edgy userbase that only further supports his mannerisms and its a surprise he even got as far as he did in life with such a worldview and only all the more tragic that he throw it all away just to feel a bit more macho in the sack with a leafy lookalike.

Gay_nig_from_outer_space

kiwifarms.net
It's not that hard. He is an ex-incel that suddenly got female attention due to internet fame ( his words). And now he doesn’t know what to do.

Like many incels he seems incapable of thinking about women as actual human beings, given he left sheepover just to be more dominating during sex with a pedo.

Let’s face it, mumkey is funny an all but there is a reason he hid under a mask. Guy is not very attractive. He was very lucky to get Sheepover and he blew it.

If I learned something from this, is that incels issues won’t be solved simply by getting female attention.
Thing is apparently he had sex in his senior year of high school according to him, not really the proto-typical incel. Pre-2016 R9K would have called him a failed normie.

Roy Earle

kiwifarms.net
I am not defending Burger.
I think he is a horrible person, he is an alcoholic that has showed nudes of his Girlfriend to random strangers at bars.
He blames Mumkey for everything and doesn't take any responsibility for his actions.
Not to mention he is using this Drama with Mumkey to try and make himself look better.
You are AssBurger, here is my proof. MC (microphone controller) is rap term and you are a rapper, Ronald is obvious reference to Mcdonalds' which sells burgers. So your name is RapBurger and Rap rhymes with BRAP which is sound that Asscheeks makes when releasing gas further proving the connection. but my final point is your Kiwi Farms Account username which have first three letters capitalized (MCR) which is similar to YouTube Username ABR, and they both end in R.

Last edited:

Gay_nig_from_outer_space

kiwifarms.net
Your are AssBurger, here is my proof. MC (microphone controller) is rap term and you are a rapper, Ronald is obvious reference to Mcdonalds' which sells burgers. So your name is RapBurger and Rap rhymes with BRAP which is sound that Asscheeks makes when releasing gas further proving the connection. but my final point is Your Kiwi Farms Account have first three letters capitalized (MCR) which is similar to YouTube Username like ABR, and they both end in R.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino