Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

We rarely talk about this anorexic bish because she’s always featured on IF, but I just have to post this update. So, I’m case you haven’t been watching over there, Tina/Anelise got hired to work as an extra in set with Chicago Med for an extended period of time. One of the scenes she was hired to work was in a hazmat suit. Of course, all of reddit predicted that she was not going to be able to handle that. Part of me wonders if she’s angling for a lawsuit on working conditions for “disabled” people.

View attachment 834488
The best part about this is that Paiges_ds, the sepsis munchie liked this. 😂

It tickles me that this bish is so extra she’s going to get fired as an extra. I also find it hysterical that she loves being Anna so much that she legally changed her name to it.
So Tina says she threw up her tube. But she's so stupid she posted an incident report that clearly says she "pulled tube out from throat to stop feeling nauseous". Next time you rip your own tube out, cover your tracks a little better.

Didn't she have the tube seen into her nose BECAUSE she kept ripping it out?

MunchOff

kiwifarms.net
So Tina says she threw up her tube. But she's so stupid she posted an incident report that clearly says she "pulled tube out from throat to stop feeling nauseous". Next time you rip your own tube out, cover your tracks a little better.

Didn't she have the tube seen into her nose BECAUSE she kept ripping it out?
Yep it was bridled and she cut it cause apparently it was uncomfortable. Which she says her doctor told her to do. Sure. From what I understand it’s always uncomfortable at first but you get used it. Like braces or other things normal people go through. What a snowflake.

Last edited:

AnotherLolAnon

kiwifarms.net
We rarely talk about this anorexic bish because she’s always featured on IF, but I just have to post this update. So, I’m case you haven’t been watching over there, Tina/Anelise got hired to work as an extra in set with Chicago Med for an extended period of time. One of the scenes she was hired to work was in a hazmat suit. Of course, all of reddit predicted that she was not going to be able to handle that. Part of me wonders if she’s angling for a lawsuit on working conditions for “disabled” people.

View attachment 834488
The best part about this is that Paiges_ds, the sepsis munchie liked this. 😂

It tickles me that this bish is so extra she’s going to get fired as an extra. I also find it hysterical that she loves being Anna so much that she legally changed her name to it.
Good grief. First of all, I can't believe any company would hire her as an extra, but I guess anyone can wear a hazmat suit.

Why would she even try and do something that was making everyone sick? Even people who don't claim illness.

I like how the medic says she pulled her tube out. A little different than throwing it up.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Munchie_Minder

Kate Farms Shill

Why kill time when you can kill yourself?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blessed is the Jonzie leak, for they remind us that even if we ignore the munchie, even if we don't see the munchie's social media for two years, the munchie always exists.

Jonzie was struggling with super bad edema (aka pushing out her belly) earlier this week.
F17E92E8-E8A3-40FD-912C-588889793355.png

But thankfully she's finally out of Cleveland Clinic! She stopped to pick up the mobile phone that was used as evidence against her in her drug conviction.
jonzie 1.jpgjonzie 2.jpg

She took the opportunity to reminisce about and romanticize her drug use. I mean, bring awareness to the perils of addiction. And to reveal that even after her overdose she was still taking selfies for attention. What a sad existence.
jonzie 4.jpgjonzie 6.jpgjonzie 5.jpgjonzie 7.jpgjonzie 8.jpgjonzie 9.jpgjonzie 10.jpg

That’s because you are the god of information and research to them.

They’ll bend over backwards for you and if they ban you, that whole thread goes under.

Please try harder to get banned. Lmao.
I'm really not tryna get banned. I've gotten some quality leaks from hanging around that place.

Edit: grammar

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hold up. Dogs are allowed on rides now? What the fuck?
If you mean SDs in Disney/Universal then it depends on the ride. Almost all of them allow dogs on although some (like the carousel or Spaceship Earth which turns the riders backwards and goes down a pretty steep hill when it does) are "allowed with caution" – they can't tell you no but you might want to reconsider one of the other options. Roller coasters, thrill rides, and suspended rides like Peter Pan's Flight are restricted entirely, but they have kennels in a special quiet and climate controlled area that are monitored by Cast Members.

edit: sorry this is Disney's rules, IDK about universal. I know they have a lot more thrill rides than Disney does so probably a lot more restricted ones.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
Blessed is the Jonzie leak, for they remind us that even if we ignore the munchie, even if we don't see the munchie's social media for two years, the munchie always exists.

Jonzie was struggling with super bad edema (aka pushing out her belly) earlier this week.
View attachment 834651

But thankfully she's finally out of Cleveland Clinic! She stopped to pick up the mobile phone that was used as evidence against her in her drug conviction.
View attachment 834634View attachment 834643

She took the opportunity to reminisce about and romanticize her drug use. I mean, bring awareness to the perils of addiction. And to reveal that even after her overdose she was still taking selfies for attention. What a sad existence.
View attachment 834642View attachment 834641View attachment 834640View attachment 834639View attachment 834638View attachment 834637View attachment 834636

I'm really not tryna get banned. I've gotten some quality leaks from hanging around that place.

Edit: grammar
Yes! Blessed is the leaker for providing us with baby bear drama! Thank you for making sense to what these photos mean. Maybe she was abusing drugs to stay SMOL in addition to getting high.

chronicallybullshitting

Munchie BS Detective
kiwifarms.net
This fuckwit is really turning into jaquie 3.0

I’d say 2.0 but that is jan’s spot

His page is quite milky if anyone wants to go in, i’m Considering divulging all of his posts because there is so many loopholes & lies, so if anyone wants to be of assistance, please message me.

Attachments

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net

Janjan's latest video. She has chronic hives you guize (on her face? but not visible, since July 4th, but chronic?)

It's short but annoying so here's the run down:
Chronic hives is really real and she really has them.
The benefits of Benydryl.
Can't stop scratching because she's got hives you know.
You can't see her nose hives because she put alcohol on them and they disappeared.
Sticks her hand down her shirt an scratches her boob for an uncomfortable amount of time.
Orion is so smart, he is annoying her because she is about to scratch her hives and not because she is sitting on the floor next to him and her wants her to pet him.

I can't remember if she claimed MCAS previously, if she didn't I wouldn't surprised if she starts soon.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
This fuckwit is really turning into jaquie 3.0

I’d say 2.0 but that is jan’s spot

His page is quite milky if anyone wants to go in, i’m Considering divulging all of his posts because there is so many loopholes & lies, so if anyone wants to be of assistance, please message me.
But really, which came first, Jaq Jaq or Julian? It is a real chicken and egg situation since they were both in school together and were friends for so long.

600lbsAnorexic

Body checking your fupa obsessively
kiwifarms.net
Dani really did start TPN and she's already looking forward to her new health crisis. They're sending her home with it. Obesity and sepsis saga begins.

View attachment 835014View attachment 835015View attachment 835016
I always wonder why her and Kat do this?
I could understand if they didn't want to eat and decided to go with feedings. I could understand if they just wanted the shiny tubes and what not and didn't use them because they already eat. Lots of munchies do those things.
(And it's munchies living with SO/family who have some social interactions daily and succeed pulling it off... while these two are alone and unsupervised 99,99% of the time.)
But why the hell do they continue both eating and feedings when they see it makes them gain like crazy and they end up looking a "bloated corpse fished out of the river" level of awful? Why not go for something else? It truly baffles me.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always wonder why her and Kat do this?
I could understand if they didn't want to eat and decided to go with feedings. I could understand if they just wanted the shiny tubes and what not and didn't use them because they already eat. Lots of munchies do those things.
(And it's munchies living with SO/family who have some social interactions daily and succeed pulling it off... while these two are alone and unsupervised 99,99% of the time.)
But why the hell do they continue both eating and feedings when they see it makes them gain like crazy and they end up looking a "bloated corpse fished out of the river" level of awful? Why not go for something else? It truly baffles me.
Because it makes them the sickest one. Anyone can get a feeding tube these days. If you wanna be in the big leagues you have to have TPN. You always have to be stepping your game up. It’s all competition. Dani’s been exercising and probably thinks she’ll be able to not eat and extercise enough to negate the calories. Except she can’t stop eating.

CalaliniBullshit

kiwifarms.net
Julian actually infuriates me to even look at. Something about him reaaalllly gets under my skin- just seems so fake (obviously seeing as he’s a munchie)
That doesnt stop him from being one of my fav munchers though. Thanks for the update. I’d like to help archive Julian shit if I can, but not sure where to start?

My absolute munch favourite is Jonzie so thanks for that update too - indeed after 2 years I thought I’d never see mi.lk from that particular cow again.. those heroin pics are horrifying. She really did go to the extreme there for attention after running out of ways to get back into the children’s ward.

Has anyone got any links or updates for Morgan? As in The “brain on fire” cow and her MBP enabling mother?

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Low-key impressed by Dani's dedication to getting tpn. She's wanted it for years. I wonder if she feels a sense of achievement for actually getting it? Or is it just as disappointing as other tubes?
I had to guess, TPN is not only a win but a stepping stone. She can now gloat to the horrible doctors at Temple and St. Luke's that she was REALLY AS SICK AS SHE SAID SHE WAS SEE!!! I NEEDED TPN!!!! She's the sickest one and she can't go any further with this "not tolerating any nourishment" thing. She has to move on from this complaint, so she's also looking to the next big thing, and she's setting herself up to get it. She now has a central line. If she can stay on TPN and say her health is improving they might give her a port instead of a PICC (or she can get risky and fuck with her PICC in the hopes that they give her a port when it gets fucked up).

That would leave her two toys she hasn't managed yet: the service dog and the wheelchair.

sootsprite

ススワタリ
kiwifarms.net
Yes because in an emergency it is imperative that you alert first responders and ER staff to the fact that you are a munchie.
In case of emergency please don't take me seriously.

Im wondering if ouch_mouse foot propels. yes that a thing that some with cerebral palsy do
Indeed, and that's valid. However she isn't claiming to have CP, and does walk independently with the use of a cane when not munching it up in the wheelchair (seen resting her feet on it in the picture).

sootsprite

ススワタリ
kiwifarms.net
Theres a charity group that runs animal therapy for the kids i work with, they have ponies and bring them in a lot. The pony they bring always has a little leather diaper thing on so it doesn't shit or piss on the kids. It's strange, but thats probably how they deal with poop and pee in those groups lol
Well yeah, for visiting a school or group home sure. A pony diaper isn't going to do shit (pun intended) on a 6 hour flight. If you want a "service pony" you better get used to travelling by car.

Reactions: Dad
Tags
spoonies

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino