Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Kate Farms Shill

i want my name to be spaghetti.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly really stunned to learn that service animals are not required to wear any kind of uniform, the owners are not required to carry a license card of some kind, and they aren't required to be certified.

It's incredibly stupid. They're asking for people to bring an aggressive dog into a restaurant under the guise of service and it attacking a waiter.
Yep. A big problem with the fakers is their dogs may behave well enough... until a real service dog (or another fake for that matter) walks in the door and it goes bananas and attacks. Dogs can be perfectly sweet to humans and stay calm and "professional" in public but also have serious dog aggression or reactivity issues. Jaye who is discussed a lot on the subreddit had a reactive animal named Hero that she would bring to service dog meet ups and then when it bit other dogs she'd go bananas over how it wasn't her fault. She's gone back and forth on "retiring" him, now that she has a new puppy. But she's also gotten him into "bitework" which is a dogsport technique that involves biting and holding onto a human decoy on command, then releasing on command – totally absolutely 100% unsuitable for a service dog to be doing.

The problem is if you make them carry some ID or proof of training, they'll just fake that, too. There's plenty of companies who will "register" a service dog for you and provide a legit-looking ID with the ADA law printed on the back.

Is this still Mama Bear? Or has Jonzie found a new doctor to latch onto? Also, Jonzie really needs a therapist she can call when she’s struggling to cope or a hotline of some kind. If I were a PCP, I would a) not give out my cell phone number and b) redirect the patient to a hotline or something because it’s not my job to talk them through their addiction crisis and I probably wouldn’t have the time. I’d also be pissed if a patient called me at 9:30 at night for that.
Pretty sure it's a different doctor but can't be certain.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Do hospitals even stock band aids in america? Where I live the hospitals don't use them at all. If you get blood taken or something small like that they cover it with some cotton wool and tape. Stitches etc are covered with big square plasters even home care nurses who change dressings etc don't have band aids.
I've had a bandaid after the IV or maybe a blood draw, but that's it. There is no way in hell anyone would secure an IV with one. They typically use that surgical tape kind of stuff that's kind of see through.

TwoFiftyTwoPM

Let's not talk about that
kiwifarms.net
Dani's being sent home on TPN and having a nurse tell her what to do to set it up aka teaching her exactly how easy it is to give yourself sepsis with a central line.
View attachment 838466

Kat is showing off a wide variety of "PICC covers" which are actually compression/UV sleeves marketed to athletes, possibly because cute PICC covers do not fit or because her wardrobe of size XXXL tee shirts would cover a normal-person sized PICC cover. Also she's wearing arthritis gloves again.
View attachment 838473

Nina Jean is being force to decide between dying of heart problems and dying of anaphylaxis because she's super duper allergic to the only drug that does anything for her ... POTS. What happened to the hypertrophic cardiomyopathy you were dying of a few months ago?
View attachment 838483View attachment 838484View attachment 838485

Sarah-Jean is now making excuses for why she can do fun shit she wants to when she wants to, while leaving room for a "relapse" when it suits her. A certain deceased Disney lover would be proud of this. Claims in 2012 a random person punched her in the face and left her for dead to explain why she was wearing a costume eye patch for a photo shoot. Surejan.gif.
View attachment 838492View attachment 838491

And she devoted an entire video to her VOG mask collection, like said Disney lover did with her leggings and "flowy shorts" during a particularly dull slump.

Jan is selling photos of her dead friend on Patreon. (Thanks to redditor /u/doesyourporthanglow for this)
View attachment 838503

Jonzie, predictably, almost relapsed after romanticizing her heroin addiction the other day and was in line at the store with whatever paraphernalia one can purchase at the store. Spoons? A lighter? Who knows. Thankfully she called Dr. Wonderful, her PCP, and took up 30 minutes of her time. Much love to the Jonzie leak, as per usual.
View attachment 838496View attachment 838497View attachment 838499

Anal-eze changed her name legally and is apparently being made to wear tard mittens while in the hospital?
View attachment 838493

Cassie is now claiming her scapulae are subluxing constantly and she is currently composed of 97% adhesive tape by volume
View attachment 838494

ALF is trying to scam the WeGo Health awards she nominated herself for. (thanks to Redditor /u/ilikiitlikethat)

And IF mods are banning anyone who posts here or in IFAftermath.
The next month of Dani's videos are going to be clickbait-tastic. Also Jonzie called her doctor to talk through a relapse urge? That's not healthy. A serious recovering addict will find friends/personal supports to get them through it. Unless this is another fantasy of hers. For her sake, I hope it is. Relapse urges don't always come on during doctor business hours.

Does Kat ever wear a bra? And if she doesn't, why not? I like me some big boobies as much as the next person, but those look threatening. (Actually, what is it with fat women and their boobs going down to their belly button? Is it just hard to find a properly supportive, fitting bra at those sizes?)

And Jan - never stop grifting, you sociopathic piece of shit. How much is she ripping off Jaq's fans for? (Don't they know they could just save the picture on their own computer and print it out free of charge? Yeeeesh.)

Also lol about IF mods banning from IFaftermath. That goes against their own rules, as far as I know. (You aren't supposed to tell people what they can and can't post on other boards.)

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The next month of Dani's videos are going to be clickbait-tastic. Also Jonzie called her doctor to talk through a relapse urge? That's not healthy. A serious recovering addict will find friends/personal supports to get them through it. Unless this is another fantasy of hers. For her sake, I hope it is. Relapse urges don't always come on during doctor business hours.

Does Kat ever wear a bra? And if she doesn't, why not? I like me some big boobies as much as the next person, but those look threatening. (Actually, what is it with fat women and their boobs going down to their belly button? Is it just hard to find a properly supportive, fitting bra at those sizes?)

And Jan - never stop grifting, you sociopathic piece of shit. How much is she ripping off Jaq's fans for? (Don't they know they could just save the picture on their own computer and print it out free of charge? Yeeeesh.)

Also lol about IF mods banning from IFaftermath. That goes against their own rules, as far as I know. (You aren't supposed to tell people what they can and can't post on other boards.)
I was wondering about kat's bra status recently because yeah those are aggressive tiddies. They do make supportive bras for larger women although I don't know if they come in size Landwhale and they're probably hella uncomfortable given how heavy a burden they have to bear. Probably hell on the shoulders. If so, they'd be less likely to wear them and more likely to be saggy as all fuck. Even if she loses weight at this point those puppies aren't bouncing back without surgery.

One of the reasons former mod Akolada quit was they told her she couldn't go here or to IFA and their new policy is basically that if you go anywhere or say anything that suggests you have a problem with them, you're done. They're turning into real internet police. Unfortunately they edited the announcement and I don't think I have a receipt.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering about kat's bra status recently because yeah those are aggressive tiddies. They do make supportive bras for larger women although I don't know if they come in size Landwhale and they're probably hella uncomfortable given how heavy a burden they have to bear. Probably hell on the shoulders. If so, they'd be less likely to wear them and more likely to be saggy as all fuck. Even if she loses weight at this point those puppies aren't bouncing back without surgery.

One of the reasons former mod Akolada quit was they told her she couldn't go here or to IFA and their new policy is basically that if you go anywhere or say anything that suggests you have a problem with them, you're done. They're turning into real internet police. Unfortunately they edited the announcement and I don't think I have a receipt.
So, since you have the same username here and at IF, does that mean YOU are banned?! 😂😂😂 they don’t think this shit through.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
Jonzie, predictably, almost relapsed after romanticizing her heroin addiction the other day and was in line at the store with whatever paraphernalia one can purchase at the store. Spoons? A lighter? Who knows. Thankfully she called Dr. Wonderful, her PCP, and took up 30 minutes of her time. Much love to the Jonzie leak, as per usual.
You can buy needles in most pharmacies, they’re just insulin needles. It’s up to the pharmacist, some won’t sell them if you look like a junkie or can’t show an insulin bottle or script. But honestly the whole thing sounds made up. Of course I’m sure this varies place to place.

Ms.bojangles

kiwifarms.net
Do hospitals even stock band aids in america? Where I live the hospitals don't use them at all. If you get blood taken or something small like that they cover it with some cotton wool and tape. Stitches etc are covered with big square plasters even home care nurses who change dressings etc don't have band aids.
My hospital stocks them but they're not accessible to a patient unless they ask for a bandaid, I think they're mostly for vaccinations or the odd end boo-boo that a patient might ask for one for. Usually hospitals use more extensive dressings. Regardless, they are not for ivs ever.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

Isn't she a dyke? You know how they feel about bras.

Was IF ever good? Or was it just slightly less bad in the past?

TwoFiftyTwoPM

Let's not talk about that
kiwifarms.net
Was IF ever good? Or was it just slightly less bad in the past?
Slightly less bad. It helped that there was a wider selection of active subjects than there is now. Most of them have gone offline, private, DFE'd or just plain died. And IF is allergic to approving actually interesting munchies these days. You could be a little snarkier, but not much.

thirsttrap12345

kiwifarms.net
Nina Jean is being force to decide between dying of heart problems and dying of anaphylaxis because she's super duper allergic to the only drug that does anything for her ... POTS. What happened to the hypertrophic cardiomyopathy you were dying of a few months ago?
Isn’t there only 1 brand of that particular sinus node blocker? It’s either the brand name or the generic- Corlanor or Ivabradine?- so which one is causing her fatal anaphylaxis? Also, it’s a sinus node blocker which wouldn’t really effect POTS, would it? I’m not a physician and failed biology and chemistry in undergrad so going to lean on you fancier folks here. But wouldn’t this Med be more suited for another form of dysautonomia? But come on, does she really not understand that POTS has nothing to do with heart health. IT IS NOT A HEART DISEASE JESUS CHRIST EVERYONE STOP CLAIMING THIS.

This was truly Christmas in July. Whoever recently asked where CC had been must have summed her through smoke signals and sheer internet strength bc she came back with a DOOZY. Doubling down more than ever with her cannabis induced nausea condition that magically manifests as neurological symptoms BC EVERY SPOONIE WARRIOR IS DIFFERENT!

Last edited by a moderator:

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
Man I hate it when people want me to do the job I am supposed to be doing
If it's illegal actually happened in the first place, then why not report them for not adhering to the ADA? Isn't that what it's there for?

Interestingly, someone said something about that being the weirdest IV placement they’ve ever seen on reddit and the Sepsis queen herself remarked that “that is the only thing that was legit”. IF is such a cesspool.
Who's the "sepsis queen"?

Reactions: Dad and undeified

thirsttrap12345

kiwifarms.net
If it's illegal actually happened in the first place, then why not report them for not adhering to the ADA? Isn't that what it's there for?
So the ADA isn’t an entity like a police department. There is no ADA police and there is no review or failure or approval of anything related to the ADA. So there’s no one you would be able to report the “Violation” to and get something like a fine or a ticket. The ADA was a huge huge step for PWD in the USA but it’s far from perfect. Now you could call something like the state Dept of human rights and submit a complaint but... they can’t issue citations or anything.

The only thing one could really due is sue an entity for violating the ADA but you have to incur those legal fees on your own- or find a pro bono or affordable attorney.

Also forgive me if I didn’t understand your question correctly and went off on a tangent.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
IF mod PartyWurmple, who has claimed to have had sepsis...was it 60-something times??? Yeah, definitely not a munchie.
Holy shit the munchies were running the asylum the whole time...

So the ADA isn’t an entity like a police department. There is no ADA police and there is no review or failure or approval of anything related to the ADA. So there’s no one you would be able to report the “Violation” to and get something like a fine or a ticket. The ADA was a huge huge step for PWD in the USA but it’s far from perfect. Now you could call something like the state Dept of human rights and submit a complaint but... they can’t issue citations or anything.

The only thing one could really due is sue an entity for violating the ADA but you have to incur those legal fees on your own- or find a pro bono or affordable attorney.

Also forgive me if I didn’t understand your question correctly and went off on a tangent.
No, that was a good answer and helped me understand more about how it works. Thanks!

undeified

kiwifarms.net
Dani's being sent home on TPN and having a nurse tell her what to do to set it up aka teaching her exactly how easy it is to give yourself sepsis with a central line.
View attachment 838466

Kat is showing off a wide variety of "PICC covers" which are actually compression/UV sleeves marketed to athletes, possibly because cute PICC covers do not fit or because her wardrobe of size XXXL tee shirts would cover a normal-person sized PICC cover. Also she's wearing arthritis gloves again.
View attachment 838473

View attachment 838483View attachment 838484View attachment 838485

Sarah-Jean is now making excuses for why she can do fun shit she wants to when she wants to, while leaving room for a "relapse" when it suits her. A certain deceased Disney lover would be proud of this. Claims in 2012 a random person punched her in the face and left her for dead to explain why she was wearing a costume eye patch for a photo shoot. Surejan.gif.
View attachment 838492View attachment 838491

And she devoted an entire video to her VOG mask collection, like said Disney lover did with her leggings and "flowy shorts" during a particularly dull slump.

Jan is selling photos of her dead friend on Patreon. (Thanks to redditor /u/doesyourporthanglow for this)
View attachment 838503

View attachment 838496View attachment 838497View attachment 838499

Anal-eze changed her name legally and is apparently being made to wear tard mittens while in the hospital?
View attachment 838493

Cassie is now claiming her scapulae are subluxing constantly and she is currently composed of 97% adhesive tape by volume
View attachment 838494

ALF is trying to scam the WeGo Health awards she nominated herself for. (thanks to Redditor /u/ilikiitlikethat)

And IF mods are banning anyone who posts here or in IFAftermath.
Tard mittens are supposed to be strapped on, right? How the fuck is she taking a picture unless she's removed one. Did she bring her own fucking mittens?

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit the munchies were running the asylum the whole time...
Lol I did a whole extensive run down on their founder KittenBread aka Nina Jean. She bought herself a power chair she didn’t need with GFM money because the NHS wouldn’t give her one, and now she screeches about disability access because she has heart failure plus EDS , POTS and every other illness. Her last “greatest hit” was stating that the neurosurgeon said she didn’t need brain surgery without explaining why she was at the neurosurgeon trying to bait people into asking what was wrong.

PartyWurmple claims the EDS/POTS/GP/MCAS combo, is on TPN, and says she has had sepsis 12 times (four of them in under six months) several times almost going into shock from it.

The new mod ThePixieTruth claims to be a symptomatic CF carrier which is not exactly a thing. she claims to be so sick that she has to be on BiPAP twenty hours a day, she has to do CF vest and nebulizer treatments, she needs oxygen just to walk, and her lung function is hovering right around where they start to consult CF patients for transplants... but she works as an EMT despite these hardships and like.. inability to breathe. She’s posted all these sob stories on an account that was supposed to separate her mod account from her personal one specifically so IfAftermathers and I couldn’t stalk her. That went swimmingly as you can see.

MBIr is the only one who covers her tracks well enough. My best guess is she’s actually a doctor like she claims and just a giant sjw control freak.

Edit: oh, BrochureAnon was either actually sick and her health improved or she got tired of being a munchie spoonie warrior for internet points. either way she quit to get on with her real life.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino