Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: To add so I browsing the facebooks as one does and came across rather this rather depressed sad sizcohenia looking pup who had to finish high school thow become axengy ridden. only to be voted the most likely to become the next "warning I bite dog at the shelter" from none of that of COS mbp mother of the year

Are own(er)ed trained pets allowed to come school?
It’s soo sad that medical technology hasn’t advanced where it could take a person’s blood sugar readings throughout the day and night.

I don’t know if this next person qualifies but her continuing adventures with her deformed glowworm pug are really creeping me out..

I think what I found the most creepy was that the dog died but Amanda CPRed it back to life.

Yesterday the rescue warned people about their comments. :cunningpepe:

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s soo sad that medical technology hasn’t advanced where it could take a person’s blood sugar readings throughout the day and night.

I don’t know if this next person qualifies but her continuing adventures with her deformed glowworm pug are really creeping me out..

I think what I found the most creepy was that the dog died but Amanda CPRed it back to life.

Christ, because pugs aren't deformed enough on their own?

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
I like how Esme claims they're getting cured but in all her references to it she talks about how awful she feels when it's done.
Welcome to "chronic Lyme" - the neverending munch. Google "herxing" for some "killing the Lyme is killing me" bullshit.

edit: a herx reaction is a real and medically dangerous thing, they just use it to describe feeling shitty after treatment

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
Jesus god put that poor animal out of its misery. Watching it crawl around is making me sick.

And on second inspection it appears to be a frenchie...
You’re right! It is a frenchie

The crawling is upsetting as well as seeing how much it struggles to breathe. Having a wheelchair bound dog is really “in” right now among the animal rescue crowd.

I wish veterinarians wouldn’t operate on these dogs, but if they don’t do it they get harassed to death, literally.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Theres

wow, that’s fascinating. I wish there was enough interest for a literary drama thread lol. Them and Roxane Gay. So Esme’s whole thing is that she has schizophrenia - I really enjoyed her collection, it was really well written and had a real voice - but like PK, she avoided a lot of specifics and her story was very disjointed. I have no doubt she’s mentally ill though, but she often went on about how she presented as perfectly fine because she wore expensive clothes. Like girl I’m pretty sure if you’re going through mania a Gucci dress isn’t going to stop people from noticing.

Edit: just googled Esme Wang and Lyme and she claims to have late-stage too! Lol I don’t remember that from her book.

Found this essay where she details going with PK. I remember reading it but being under the impression that it was just Esme trying to find out what was wrong with her, not that she had Lyme. Jesus.

Wait is Roxane Gay a Munchie? If so I NEED details, I am oddly fascinated by her bullshit.

Can someone help a fellow exceptional kiwi out? I'm just digging into this rescue and I'm absolutely horrified. Who am I looking at? Is this bald chick one of our cows? I can't fucking stand anyone who abuses or otherwise uses/exploits animals for their own gain (I'm looking at you S-J). That poor pug. Put it out of it's misery for fucks sake. It's the definition of euthanasia and the humane thing to do.

Sorry for the dumb y'all.

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You’re right! It is a frenchie

The crawling is upsetting as well as seeing how much it struggles to breathe. Having a wheelchair bound dog is really “in” right now among the animal rescue crowd.

I wish veterinarians wouldn’t operate on these dogs, but if they don’t do it they get harassed to death, literally.
I mean I don't necessarily think every wheelchair dog is in dire need of euthanasia. I've seen doggos who were in accidents that broke their spine or lost limbs to bone cancer, and the wheelchair hardly slows them down. But then those same doggos have owners who know when enough is enough and it's time to say goodbye. In case people didn't click through and read the captions, Chickpea has to be held at a specific angle basically whenever she's awake and wrapped when she sleeps so she can't roll over and suffocate. It is terrified of its wheelchair and laboriously drags its deformed back end around while it nearly pants to death from the exertion because its lung capacity is so reduced and, as a brachycephalic (snub-nosed) breed, it already would have likely had breathing problems even if it didn't come out looking like a fucking cashew nut with a dog head glued on.

You cannot claim this dog has any quality of life. Even Freckles has more opportunity to just be a dog than this thing.

Can someone help a fellow exceptional kiwi out? I'm just digging into this rescue and I'm absolutely horrified. Who am I looking at? Is this bald chick one of our cows? I can't fucking stand anyone who abuses or otherwise uses/exploits animals for their own gain (I'm looking at you S-J). That poor pug. Put it out of it's misery for fucks sake. It's the definition of euthanasia and the humane thing to do.

Sorry for the dumb y'all.
Amanda Giese, who is the star of the Animal Planet show Amanda to the Rescue. She doesn't have cancer or alopecia or claim to have either, so the hair is just a style choice. Not a munchie, just a rescuer of "special needs" dogs, most of whom are not nearly as horrifically deformed as this one. Not really sure why she came up. Kind of the "fundie mom of tard baby" of the dog world.

JackDonaghysSecretLover

...for sport...
kiwifarms.net
Theres

wow, that’s fascinating. I wish there was enough interest for a literary drama thread lol. Them and Roxane Gay. So Esme’s whole thing is that she has schizophrenia - I really enjoyed her collection, it was really well written and had a real voice - but like PK, she avoided a lot of specifics and her story was very disjointed. I have no doubt she’s mentally ill though, but she often went on about how she presented as perfectly fine because she wore expensive clothes. Like girl I’m pretty sure if you’re going through mania a Gucci dress isn’t going to stop people from noticing.

Edit: just googled Esme Wang and Lyme and she claims to have late-stage too! Lol I don’t remember that from her book.

Found this essay where she details going with PK. I remember reading it but being under the impression that it was just Esme trying to find out what was wrong with her, not that she had Lyme. Jesus.

This is besides the point but I'd be very interested in a literary drama thread.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
I mean I don't necessarily think every wheelchair dog is in dire need of euthanasia. I've seen doggos who were in accidents that broke their spine or lost limbs to bone cancer, and the wheelchair hardly slows them down. But then those same doggos have owners who know when enough is enough and it's time to say goodbye. In case people didn't click through and read the captions, Chickpea has to be held at a specific angle basically whenever she's awake and wrapped when she sleeps so she can't roll over and suffocate. It is terrified of its wheelchair and laboriously drags its deformed back end around while it nearly pants to death from the exertion because its lung capacity is so reduced and, as a brachycephalic (snub-nosed) breed, it already would have likely had breathing problems even if it didn't come out looking like a fucking cashew nut with a dog head glued on.

You cannot claim this dog has any quality of life. Even Freckles has more opportunity to just be a dog than this thing.
So the dog is Lola Hartley then.

Overbreeding is such a fucking shame. My friend's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel died at 5 years because its head was too small for its brain and it seized to death. I feel so sad when I see bulldogs, pugs, frenchies etc snorting and wheezing their way around the parks. Ditto German Shepherds and their shitty genetic hip problems.

oliver91

kiwifarms.net
As our beloved agonyautie head continues to let her head swell from her “fame” of speaking at conferences and traveling, she seems to have been miraculously cured from her EDS...or forgetting to put on the daily facade of being “disabled” with EDS- as she ditches her wheelchair, walks around in heals, and even more vigorously “stem dances”! In her most recent, she showcases beautifully her lack hypermobility, or even general flexibility! Both knees, both elbows, and hips are not even close to the minimum 10 degree measurement of hyperextending that is required to qualify as a point for that joint on the beighton score as part of an EDS diagnosis. This would disqualify her from being diagnosed with hEDS regardless of other issues.

1A092AAC-98F0-4EBC-A699-592A59281F59.png7541B83D-0406-4024-8738-79E2AE8A2A24.png2FCCA05D-5710-4B70-8004-4A5364AF4823.png

TonySoprano

I promise I'm not a nazi
kiwifarms.net
So the dog is Lola Hartley then.

Overbreeding is such a fucking shame. My friend's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel died at 5 years because its head was too small for its brain and it seized to death. I feel so sad when I see bulldogs, pugs, frenchies etc snorting and wheezing their way around the parks. Ditto German Shepherds and their shitty genetic hip problems.
^This

There was an article I read a while ago that had pictures of different dog breeds and how they looked 100 years ago... Fuck... Some serious Mengele shit has been going on...

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
I'm down the rabbit hole on one munchie family and I ran across this possible new horror cow. This bitch is next level evil.

Allow me to introduce you all to Krissy K (facebook is public for now) Her MO seems to be dressing her kids up in matching outfits, collars and NJ tubes, oh and brain surgery for nonexistent condishuns, posting lots of details and asking for prayers (and always paypal donations).

kkfam.jpg

The way she takes pics of her kids with their tubes and matching outfits is just creepy as fuck. She loves it.

Screenshot_2019-09-10 (5) Krissy Klein(50).pngkk a 5.pngkka.pngScreenshot_2019-09-10 (6) Krissy Klein(6).png

Screenshot_2019-09-10 (5) Krissy Klein(33).png

Screenshot_2019-09-10 (5) Krissy Klein(23).png

I stumbled upon Krissy because of this post
To krissy, holding down your children and shoving an unnecessary feeding tube through their nose down their throats while they gag and cry is just part of being a mawm. praise.
krissy.png

And it gets SO. MUCH. WORSE.

In short, mom decided her kids were too fucking bendy

bendyitis1.pngbendyitis2.pngbendyitis3.pngyep toobendy.png

Would you just look at that. Clearly, she needs urgent fucking brain surgery, stop all that bending now.

For 3 years, these kids have been locked in neck braces with feeding tubes and subjected to nearly a DOZEN brain surgeries between the two of them.
Mom munches on the boys too, but not as much. Her real focus is the girls. She's also recently fallen ill with breast cancer, type 2 diabetes and a big list of shit, in addition to her also having EDS (because it's genetic) - I don't think they've had any genetic testing done, btw.
This adorable little video can catch you up to speed:

What appear to be perfectly healthy children are now permanently disfigured, fitted with hardware in their necks and brains, suffered through multiple surgeries and infections and procedures, and cannot do anything they used to be able to do. In this super cute video we learn the girls are currently able to enjoy singing, crafts, playing guitar and seeing friends, compared to before; they could run, ride bikes, jump on the trampoline, dance and the younger one misses "just being a kid" at age 8 (she's 10 now). Obviously, the right choice was fucking brain surgery. The symptoms that brought them to this tough decision include "spine stuff" and "brain stuff" and the younger one claims there were seizures and her heart "skipped beats". I think mom just couldn't tolerate all that fucking bending.

Regardless if this shit has any basis in reality, it's so fucking OTT, here we are.

Mom romanticizes the absolute fuck out of this. If she could use it to fuck herself while getting a facial from jesus, she would. Every year, she throws them each a party on their "zipperversary" which is to celebrate when she let a butcher hack into their brains and began a never ending journey of complications, infections and more surgeries. Yeah, let's fucking celebrate that.
zipperversary.png
aw1.pngaw2.png2019 01 16 3 years of medical torture.png2019 01 19 going home.png

The surgeon who did this is a whackadoo in NYC, and a common doctor among Chiari shoppers. The MRIs of these children do not look like they needed urgent surgery, but I'm not a fucking doctor.

Screenshot_2019-09-10 (5) Krissy Klein(53).png

Dr. Greenfield in NYC chiari speshulist, also likes to hack into children's brains for no fucking reason
Because what brightens your day like medical abuse and a photo of a bleeding kid with a puke bucket?
2018 10 31 yeah that cheers me up.png

sharing what i did to my kids.png2019 01 19 gross.pngScreenshot_2019-09-10 (5) Krissy Klein(2).pngScreenshot_2019-09-10 (5) Krissy Klein(9).pngScreenshot_2019-09-10 (5) Krissy Klein(62).png

kkm.png

kkl.png

kk4.jpg

This happened too, and ew.

another complication, what could go wrong with multiple brain surgeries?

Attachments

Last edited:

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
I mean I don't necessarily think every wheelchair dog is in dire need of euthanasia. I've seen doggos who were in accidents that broke their spine or lost limbs to bone cancer, and the wheelchair hardly slows them down. But then those same doggos have owners who know when enough is enough and it's time to say goodbye.
I don’t have a problem with wheelchair dogs, my problem is with rescue individuals who are going to crazy lengths to acquire a wheelchair dog. Some of them seem to do it because they just want one, others seem to do it because it helps with fundraising.

Some of those rescue people can make a lot of money. For example, that lady in the Bahamas, who wasn’t even in the area that got trashed, has made at least a quarter of a million because she brought just under a 100 homeless dogs into her rental house. I looked at some of her posts and she seems crazy. She made her maid undress while she threatened the woman with a bat. She says the woman was trying to steal stuff.

She says she going to buy a house with the money.

Can you try that link again? I can’t get it to work for me.

^This

There was an article I read a while ago that had pictures of different dog breeds and how they looked 100 years ago... Fuck... Some serious Mengele shit has been going on...
The BBC has two really good documentaries on this, and even cover what is wrong with the King Charles.

JackDonaghysSecretLover

...for sport...
kiwifarms.net
Absolute meltdowns happening on Twitter over IF. Including this woman who can't seem to get keep the name of the subreddit straight but is convinced big pharma or something is behind them.

I love when someone new is added to their roster. These discussions about IF have been happening on twitter for ages, but every new addition wants to act like they just discovered it and will singlehandedly bring them down.

I'm down the rabbit hole on one munchie family and I ran across this possible new horror cow. This bitch is next level evil.

Allow me to introduce you all to Krissy K (facebook is public for now) Her MO seems to be dressing her kids up in matching outfits, collars and NJ tubes, oh and brain surgery for nonexistent condishuns, posting lots of details and asking for prayers (and always paypal donations).

View attachment 931217
The way she takes pics of her kids with their tubes and matching outfits is just creepy as fuck. She loves it.

View attachment 931066View attachment 931108View attachment 931109View attachment 931119

View attachment 931113

View attachment 931236

And it gets SO. MUCH. WORSE.

In short, mom decided her kids were too fucking bendy

View attachment 931078View attachment 931079View attachment 931083View attachment 931077

Would you just look at that. Clearly, she needs urgent fucking brain surgery, stop all that bending now.

For 3 years, these kids have been locked in neck braces with feeding tubes and subjected to nearly a DOZEN brain surgeries between the two of them.
Mom munches on the boys too, but not as much. Her real focus is the girls. She's also recently fallen ill with breast cancer, type 2 diabetes and a big list of shit, in addition to her also having EDS (because it's genetic) - I don't think they've had any genetic testing done, btw.
This adorable little video can catch you up to speed:

What appear to be perfectly healthy children are now permanently disfigured, fitted with hardware in their necks and brains, suffered through multiple surgeries and infections and procedures, and cannot do anything they used to be able to do. In this super cute video we learn the girls are currently able to enjoy singing, crafts, playing guitar and seeing friends, compared to before; they could run, ride bikes, jump on the trampoline, dance and the younger one misses "just being a kid" at age 8 (she's 10 now). Obviously, the right choice was fucking brain surgery. The symptoms that brought them to this tough decision include "spine stuff" and "brain stuff" and the younger one claims there were seizures and her heart "skipped beats". I think mom just couldn't tolerate all that fucking bending.

Regardless if this shit has any basis in reality, it's so fucking OTT, here we are.

Mom romanticizes the absolute fuck out of this. If she could use it to fuck herself while getting a facial from jesus, she would. Every year, she throws them each a party on their "zipperversary" which is to celebrate when she let a butcher hack into their brains and began a never ending journey of complications, infections and more surgeries. Yeah, let's fucking celebrate that.
View attachment 931227
View attachment 931086View attachment 931088View attachment 931225View attachment 931232

The surgeon who did this is a whackadoo in NYC, and a common doctor among Chiari shoppers. The MRIs of these children do not look like they needed urgent surgery, but I'm not a fucking doctor.

View attachment 931069

Dr. Greenfield in NYC chiari speshulist, also likes to hack into children's brains for no fucking reason

This happened too, and ew.

another complication, what could go wrong with multiple brain surgeries?
View attachment 931172
Oh, shit. She is malicious and creepy. MBP gives me the shivers. Great post, horrifying family.

Tags
spoonies

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino