Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

Casket Base

walden farms shill
kiwifarms.net
large_farva said:
Mom munches on the boys too, but not as much. Her real focus is the girls.
Mom won't have to compete with her younger, prettier daughters if she mutilates them while they're children.

I'm pretty mad at the internet rn that woman has four beautiful children and she's just mangling them from the get-go

Edit: I also agree that a separate thread should be made for Krissy. This isn't just any munchie-spoonie with the ehlersgastrotachymania.

JackDonaghysSecretLover

...for sport...
kiwifarms.net

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
Totally agree. Munchies are a dime a dozen but this lady is horrific in a Schofield way.
I’m still feeling ill from the video of the kid’s neck. All those surgeries on those kids too!

I’ve seen horrible things like this for years; why isn’t there anything in place to stop things going this far? Is this mother exploiting HIPAA like other moms have?

Maxie

kiwifarms.net
I did a little searching in the FB EDS groups and she only posted a few things about 4 years ago about her daughters. It's like EDS wasn't special enough and she had to go for something bigger and better.

Most good docs won't diagnose hEDS until kids are 10-12 because kids are so flexible.

Occam's Epilady

kiwifarms.net
The surgeon who did this is a whackadoo in NYC, and a common doctor among Chiari shoppers. The MRIs of these children do not look like they needed urgent surgery, but I'm not a fucking doctor.

View attachment 931069

Dr. Greenfield in NYC chiari speshulist, also likes to hack into children's brains for no fucking reason
So this doctor is known in munch-land? I wouldn't have thought he'd be a total quack: he's an MD/PhD on faculty at Weill Cornell, studied under a Nobel Prize winner, and publishes regularly. Is there dirt on him? I'm probably being stupidly optimistic, but I really want to believe that no marginally decent doctor would do these surgeries unless they were actually necessary . . .

Screenshot_20190910-232942_Chrome.jpg. Screenshot_20190910-232700_Chrome.jpg

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
Is chiari a real thing that is really super dangerously life threatening for people who really actually have it? Or is it like chronic Lyme?
It's A Thing and it's easily diagnosed via upright MRI. It's more common in EDS patients for some reason, but can affect anyone. That woman who made the Unrest film all the CFS/ME munchies loved turned out to have a chiari malformation, not ME.

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
I was gathering some info on 8crazyshanks or as I like to call them, 8 vague grifters when I ran across Gwen's inspiration, Krissy.

I don't even want to bother with the shanks/grifters now because of Krissy's dead eyes and obsession with jesus and pediatric brain surgery. Gwen and Tim were unsuccessful as fuck at getting brain surgery for Addie or any other kid. They were successful at getting the poor girl put through an endoscopy, colonoscopy and biopsy and collecting a fuck load of donations in just under a year and a half. They're gifted grifters.
Publicly, I see over $25,000 in donations to them since July 2018.

That does not include the direct paypal donations, the 2 registries, and every other direct to pocket donation from their kind community. People should really dig before they donate. These motherfuckers have 3 gofundme's. From July-October, all efforts were mainly focused on Addisen, one of SIX children.
GofuckmeONE + the facebook page For the Love of Addie
GofuckmeTWO
GofuckmeTHREE + the facebook page 8crazyshanks

8587 gwenshank.png520 gwenshank.png2018 12 16 auction total 4400.png11900 gwenshank.png
$8587/$50,000 goal
$520/800 to get from Virginia to NYC ?
$4400 online auction
$11,900/$100,000

and this stupid picture of gwen because I'm mean
gorgeous eyes sure jan.png
Gwen loves Krissy, and wants her girls to be exactly like Krissy's little frankenmonster experiments.
2018 10 26 want my kids like this.png
2019 02 19 i want my kid to be like this.png

Gwen loves being vague, so here's the conditions:

Complex Chiari
Vascular EDS
POTS
Eagles Syndrome
Tethered Cord
Then a sudden change to ALL SIX KIDS HAVE (in addition to Chiari and EDS and POTS)
Mold Toxicity
Parasitic Infections
Heavy Metal Poisoning
Candida
Lyme (only "the girls have it)
Bartonella ^^^
Fibromyalgia (Tavis has this)
Hardening of arteries (Again, only Tavis and Gwen have this)
Gwen believes some of this was passed to her children during pregnancy.
And PANS/PANDAS
Then one of them suddenly has Bechet's (sept 2019)
https://www.gofundme.com/66fluhc
symptoms:
temperature regulation, pneumonia, debilitating growing pains, seizures, headaches, back pain, syncope, joint issues, breathing issues, nausea, vomiting, "drop attacks", "head drop", inability to swallow, unable to speak, unable to hold liquids in mouth, unable to sit, stand, body tics, head tics, bladder leakage, tremors, choking, memory loss, aggression, behavioral issues,

But most doctors say, "It's psychiatric, Gwen" and I fucking agree.
its psychiatric gwen and its you.png
its psychiatric gwen 2.png
its psychiatric gwen.png

Around January 2019, doctors were angry with Gwen at an ER with their oldest, Kate, and told her "Stop seeking medical attention and prescriptions. These drugs you have them on are making them sicker. Stop giving your children these meds and deal with the psychiatric issues. The diagnoses from the other doctor don't exist and it's like a religion/cult. LOL omfg take a god damn hint, lady.
2019 01 31 its psychiatric.png
The next day the kid, Addie, stopped eating and Gwen just KNEW she needed an NG tube.
(I really am starting to think Gwen was emulating Krissy)
By Feb it was, oh yeah, about that Chiari that needed urgent surgery, well we can't because she's just so sick. But we still need money.
April 2019, Gwen's seeking IVIG or plasmapharesis and they still need money. She also wants the kids in an "impatient detox program" lol
2019 04 19 impatient detox programs.png
By May Addie had gotten the endoscopy and colonoscopy + biopsy which presumably all came back clear as it was never revisited. Then Gwen wanted them to be diagnosed with Mastocytosis and to start Addie on ORAL CHEMO, nbd.
Then, hilariously, these fools lost their $1100/month food stamps, $516 in TANF - I wonder if that donation money had anything to fucking do with that.
tanf stamps gone.png
And whaddya know, June 3 they HAD TO MOVE RIGHT NOW. And the only viable option, because MOLD, was a camper and van for a family of 8. They've been on the run since, the kids at least get to enjoy swimming, biking and hiking between "feeling unwell" and being so "fragile"
2019 08 12 addie not doing well.png
munchie red flag, "our kids are so medically complicated" - no, they aren't. you fucking ruined them yourself.
too complicated.png
From June they went to Ohio, then had to "high tail it out of there" because of "severe reactions" - sure or you can just call that what it is - CPS maybe?
2019 07 17.png
To Indiana, to STL, then on to land in Arizona. After the first connection with a medical professional they decided that despite being the ideal humidity and perfect and wanting to stay forever, they had to leave because the kids were all still so sick.
2019 08 12 addie not doing well.png
2019 08 14.png

They left and went back through Indiana to Montana where they seem to be so far away from civilization their doctor is "treating them remotely"
2019 09 05 travel update.png
2019 09 05 update on kids.png

If you made it through all that or not, you deserve another Krissy gem:

"Stop calling it the Klein Girl Nightmare"
I wonder if "horrorcow" suits her better.

Screenshot_2019-09-10 (5) Krissy Klein(35).png

So this doctor is known in munch-land? I wouldn't have thought he'd be a total quack: he's an MD/PhD on faculty at Weill Cornell, studied under a Nobel Prize winner, and publishes regularly. Is there dirt on him?
If Klein Girl Nightmare (see above) isn't enough dirt, along with the ragged ass scar on the back of that kid's head (apparently that is not what a Chiari surgery scar should look like at all, they call it a zipper because it's closed with staples and in a straight line with staple scars, it kind of has a zipper-like appearance. It looks more like he tried to sign his name on the back of that kid's head.
All of it seems incredibly unethical. To take two kids who by their own word said they used to run, bike, jump on a trampoline and lived an active life with friends and perform brain surgery that robbed them both of all those activities, as well as the scars, the medical trauma, the obvious addiction to pain medicine (mom posts about it and says dont ask what our pain regimen is)

In the news:

Family returns home....
Students suspended for showing support

On the Web:

early years, in the paper
crafty mom, younger years and normal lookin kids
Gofundme and there's another finished gofundme listed somewhere on her page, I can't find it rn
Fundly
Twitter?
etsy

Not sure what god damn surgery this doctor did but this is fucked up.
avee scar.pngchiari scars.png

Also not sure - how does a connective tissue disorder interfere with would healing? And I thought I read somewhere that EDS + Chiari is usually not a good combo for surgery. But that would mean accepting this EDS dx is anything but bullshit.

Still confused how bike riding, running, jumping girls needed brain surgery.

Attachments

Last edited:

Maxie

kiwifarms.net
Also not sure - how does a connective tissue disorder interfere with would healing? And I thought I read somewhere that EDS + Chiari is usually not a good combo for surgery. But that would mean accepting this EDS dx is anything but bullshit.
The stretchiness of skin in hEDS screws up how it heals. Both slow healing and atrophic scars are symptoms, along with being bendy and several other things.

Chiari surgery is a crap shoot to start with. I don't know anyone who has had a successful surgery. They all end up going back for multiple surgeries. Due to the conective tissue issues surgery in general requires extra care for EDS.

The1ThatStartsWithD

kiwifarms.net
IF recently started discussing Porochista Khakpour, who is really, really sick with all the usual suspects, wrote a book about it, sucks in money from GoFundMes like you wouldn't believe and lives on Twitter 24/7/365.

I was just trying to find the tweet on my phone but Twitter isn't loading for me. She tweeted about being harassed by Reddit and a couple of her followers joined in. It was pretty hilarious. Linda was one of them. I'm pretty sure Twitter Linda and LindaEDS are one and the same. LindaEDS and another new account, Duras123, showed up in the PK threads at the same time, blasting the IF people for daring to harass PK.
Is LindaEDS the one with a Twitter account about ending #medicalmysogny who bitches non-stop about IF, or is it the Fentanyl lolli and Azalea Energy Linda Li? Too many samenames in the munchie melee.
View attachment 929584Ooo yikes look at this photo I found of bee and a celebrity and her mum when she won an award again giving off distinct fake CP vibes and again is in their benefit ie she’s won an award for being so special. If you want more check out her personal Facebook Bernadette crisp .

Also article explaining why a local place is like a mini Disneyland to someone as special as her https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/find-out-why-this-teenager-says-rushden-lakes-is-like-a-mini-disneyland-1-8308913/amp

Here her food has to be specially prepared here but the staff don’t mind :) she can no longer hold a pencil 😂

“Bernadette’s progressive condition has stopped her playing wheelchair basketball, which she loved.

And in the past year she has deteriorated so is now unable even to hold a pencil.

But despite not being able to continue her favourite pastime of drawing, she now draws pictures on her touchscreen computer using only one finger.”

“Sadly she now has also lost all speech, but is able to communicate through her computer and Makaton sign language.”

For her progressive condition she sure learnt nd gained a lot of speech back.! She wants to google a proper progressive condition such as batten disease where the child literally regresses to a vegetable state and is eventually unable to swallow until they choke to death on their own secreteions. Mind you no need to worry if it’s anything like bees progressive condition they will regain a lot of those skills 😡
Sweet Jeebus this image has major Gypsy Rose and Deedee Blanchard vibes. I know people over-compare but this pic looks like this one.
Absolute meltdowns happening on Twitter over IF. Including this woman who can't seem to get keep the name of the subreddit straight but is convinced big pharma or something is behind them.

I love when someone new is added to their roster. These discussions about IF have been happening on twitter for ages, but every new addition wants to act like they just discovered it and will singlehandedly bring them down.
Whoa Nelly! This one is even more paranoid and bat shit cray cray than the usual suspects!
I'm down the rabbit hole on one munchie family and I ran across this possible new horror cow. This bitch is next level evil.

Allow me to introduce you all to Krissy K (facebook is public for now) Her MO seems to be dressing her kids up in matching outfits, collars and NJ tubes, oh and brain surgery for nonexistent condishuns, posting lots of details and asking for prayers (and always paypal donations).

View attachment 931217
The way she takes pics of her kids with their tubes and matching outfits is just creepy as fuck. She loves it.

View attachment 931066View attachment 931108View attachment 931109View attachment 931119

View attachment 931113

View attachment 931236

I stumbled upon Krissy because of this post
To krissy, holding down your children and shoving an unnecessary feeding tube through their nose down their throats while they gag and cry is just part of being a mawm. praise.
View attachment 931132
And it gets SO. MUCH. WORSE.

In short, mom decided her kids were too fucking bendy

View attachment 931078View attachment 931079View attachment 931083View attachment 931077

Would you just look at that. Clearly, she needs urgent fucking brain surgery, stop all that bending now.

For 3 years, these kids have been locked in neck braces with feeding tubes and subjected to nearly a DOZEN brain surgeries between the two of them.
Mom munches on the boys too, but not as much. Her real focus is the girls. She's also recently fallen ill with breast cancer, type 2 diabetes and a big list of shit, in addition to her also having EDS (because it's genetic) - I don't think they've had any genetic testing done, btw.
This adorable little video can catch you up to speed:

What appear to be perfectly healthy children are now permanently disfigured, fitted with hardware in their necks and brains, suffered through multiple surgeries and infections and procedures, and cannot do anything they used to be able to do. In this super cute video we learn the girls are currently able to enjoy singing, crafts, playing guitar and seeing friends, compared to before; they could run, ride bikes, jump on the trampoline, dance and the younger one misses "just being a kid" at age 8 (she's 10 now). Obviously, the right choice was fucking brain surgery. The symptoms that brought them to this tough decision include "spine stuff" and "brain stuff" and the younger one claims there were seizures and her heart "skipped beats". I think mom just couldn't tolerate all that fucking bending.

Regardless if this shit has any basis in reality, it's so fucking OTT, here we are.

Mom romanticizes the absolute fuck out of this. If she could use it to fuck herself while getting a facial from jesus, she would. Every year, she throws them each a party on their "zipperversary" which is to celebrate when she let a butcher hack into their brains and began a never ending journey of complications, infections and more surgeries. Yeah, let's fucking celebrate that.
View attachment 931227
View attachment 931086View attachment 931088View attachment 931225View attachment 931232

The surgeon who did this is a whackadoo in NYC, and a common doctor among Chiari shoppers. The MRIs of these children do not look like they needed urgent surgery, but I'm not a fucking doctor.

View attachment 931069

Dr. Greenfield in NYC chiari speshulist, also likes to hack into children's brains for no fucking reason

This happened too, and ew.

another complication, what could go wrong with multiple brain surgeries?
View attachment 931172
OMG. No words can describe my horror after reading through this post. You have done a great job of documenting this case. This scary ass monster mom NEEDS her own thread! Krissy needs to be put under the same scrutiny as the Schofield horror. Holy shit those poor kids.

Last edited:

JackDonaghysSecretLover

...for sport...
kiwifarms.net
Whoa Nelly! This one is even more paranoid and bat shit cray cray than the usual suspects!
She's still going as of a half hour ago. She's completely crazy and can't keep her info straight at all. I've been watching her all day and it's just straight up mania. If I were Porochista I wouldn't put all those chickens in that basket.

ETA: I'm pretty sure she's now implying that IF is a bunch of Scientologists.

Last edited:

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
I'm down the rabbit hole on one munchie family and I ran across this possible new horror cow. This bitch is next level evil.

Allow me to introduce you all to Krissy K (facebook is public for now) Her MO seems to be dressing her kids up in matching outfits, collars and NJ tubes, oh and brain surgery for nonexistent condishuns, posting lots of details and asking for prayers (and always paypal donations).

View attachment 931217
The way she takes pics of her kids with their tubes and matching outfits is just creepy as fuck. She loves it.

View attachment 931066View attachment 931108View attachment 931109View attachment 931119

View attachment 931113

View attachment 931236

I stumbled upon Krissy because of this post
To krissy, holding down your children and shoving an unnecessary feeding tube through their nose down their throats while they gag and cry is just part of being a mawm. praise.
View attachment 931132
And it gets SO. MUCH. WORSE.

In short, mom decided her kids were too fucking bendy

View attachment 931078View attachment 931079View attachment 931083View attachment 931077

Would you just look at that. Clearly, she needs urgent fucking brain surgery, stop all that bending now.

For 3 years, these kids have been locked in neck braces with feeding tubes and subjected to nearly a DOZEN brain surgeries between the two of them.
Mom munches on the boys too, but not as much. Her real focus is the girls. She's also recently fallen ill with breast cancer, type 2 diabetes and a big list of shit, in addition to her also having EDS (because it's genetic) - I don't think they've had any genetic testing done, btw.
This adorable little video can catch you up to speed:

What appear to be perfectly healthy children are now permanently disfigured, fitted with hardware in their necks and brains, suffered through multiple surgeries and infections and procedures, and cannot do anything they used to be able to do. In this super cute video we learn the girls are currently able to enjoy singing, crafts, playing guitar and seeing friends, compared to before; they could run, ride bikes, jump on the trampoline, dance and the younger one misses "just being a kid" at age 8 (she's 10 now). Obviously, the right choice was fucking brain surgery. The symptoms that brought them to this tough decision include "spine stuff" and "brain stuff" and the younger one claims there were seizures and her heart "skipped beats". I think mom just couldn't tolerate all that fucking bending.

Regardless if this shit has any basis in reality, it's so fucking OTT, here we are.

Mom romanticizes the absolute fuck out of this. If she could use it to fuck herself while getting a facial from jesus, she would. Every year, she throws them each a party on their "zipperversary" which is to celebrate when she let a butcher hack into their brains and began a never ending journey of complications, infections and more surgeries. Yeah, let's fucking celebrate that.
View attachment 931227
View attachment 931086View attachment 931088View attachment 931225View attachment 931232

View attachment 931069

This happened too, and ew.
God help me I want the next shuttle off this fucking planet.

Notice it's just the girls she fucked up? I highly suspect she is killing off her "competition."

Fuck I am Mad At the Internet now.

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today Sarah-Jean tries to find something medically wrong with Freckles instead of recognizing she's a terrible pet owner.

-She started to vlog yesterday but deleted it
-bringing her dorwgs to the vet because she has to get their vaccines up to date in advance of boarding
-Wants to check Freckle's thyroid while she's at the vet because she can't stop gaining weight, Sarah-Jean can't work her as much, she can't get in or out of the car, and she's 74 lbs. She should be around 50, which is around what Gizmo is. She thinks Gizmo is too small and 50 lbs will also be too small for Freckles. Claims Freckles is big boned.
-video of Freckles cowering during the vet exam.
-Gizmo gained weight. He had lost weight when he had pneumonia.
-Starting Freckles on thyroid medication.
-Dad is taking the dowrgs to the dowrgpark.
-Complaining about IV placement because if she bends her arm tightly it occludes the blood vessel. Still shopping for a port.
-It rained. "You've seen in my window well I have many visitors of the frog species. Or tortoise. Not tortoise. Toad." There's a multitude of frogs and toads in her window well outside and she's going to fuck with them and stress them out because she's afraid if it rains again they'll get stuck and drown. Video of her catching frogs and screaming while dad tells her to just put a branch in and they'll crawl out if they want.
-Puts them outside and her outside cat immediately tries to murder one. Yeah, that's why outside domestic cats are a bad idea - they decimate the wildlife
-shows off giant ugly earrings
-ordering chinese food, fried tofu, broccoli, garlic sauce
-Gets pulled over for not signalling. Vlogs it. No ticket.
-Wearing glasses for her headache because it helps even though she has 20/20 vision. She's explained before that her headaches went away when the ophthalmologist gave her prescriptionless glasses, does not understand how placebo effect works and thinks there is something about the glasses that is special
-At the restaurant a kid age 7-8 was making origami cranes. He shows her a butterfly one he's proud of and this fucking cunt criticizes a little boy because the butterfly fold isn't as cool as the cranes. He gave her a crane. At least she didn't do the "1000 cranes for the sick" thing but chances are near 100% one of her followers is going to mention it and SJ is going to act like it's some kind of sign or the boy knew she was suffering or dumb shit like that.
-complains the glasses hurt her eyes and give her more of a headache if she wears them too long because she has perfect vision. Again, they don't have prescription lenses.
-It was a blah day because there was nothing medical to discuss.

Tags
spoonies

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino