Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

Kate Farms Shill

Has slain countless pelicans
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, tip the hat to me, but I hope that bitch dies of cancer before she can harm her kids further.
It's pretty difficult to a-log child abusers. Any one of those unnecessary brain surgeries could have gone horrifically wrong and killed or tatered her daughters. A few almost did and she's still planning more. Therefore, yes, if there is a merciful god, she should die of cancer before she gets more brain surgeries scheduled for the girls.

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty difficult to a-log child abusers. Any one of those unnecessary brain surgeries could have gone horrifically wrong and killed or tatered her daughters. A few almost did and she's still planning more. Therefore, yes, if there is a merciful god, she should die of cancer before she gets more brain surgeries scheduled for the girls.
I mean, I feel like it's just another damn lie. But if she's done all this, I don't see any other way out for them.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
re: Aveahna's diagnosis list. Aside from the usual "half this stuff falls under fairly standard EDS complications", having more than one kind of EDS at once is ridiculously rare and absolutely genetically diagnosable.

(Not to say there aren't such things as crossover symptoms where say someone with hypermobile EDS might have more skin involvement a la classical EDS than most, or vice versa).

iluvmylife

kiwifarms.net
Today Sarah-Jean tries to find something medically wrong with Freckles instead of recognizing she's a terrible pet owner.

-She started to vlog yesterday but deleted it
-bringing her dorwgs to the vet because she has to get their vaccines up to date in advance of boarding
-Wants to check Freckle's thyroid while she's at the vet because she can't stop gaining weight, Sarah-Jean can't work her as much, she can't get in or out of the car, and she's 74 lbs. She should be around 50, which is around what Gizmo is. She thinks Gizmo is too small and 50 lbs will also be too small for Freckles. Claims Freckles is big boned.
-video of Freckles cowering during the vet exam.
-Gizmo gained weight. He had lost weight when he had pneumonia.
-Starting Freckles on thyroid medication.
-Dad is taking the dowrgs to the dowrgpark.
-Complaining about IV placement because if she bends her arm tightly it occludes the blood vessel. Still shopping for a port.
-It rained. "You've seen in my window well I have many visitors of the frog species. Or tortoise. Not tortoise. Toad." There's a multitude of frogs and toads in her window well outside and she's going to fuck with them and stress them out because she's afraid if it rains again they'll get stuck and drown. Video of her catching frogs and screaming while dad tells her to just put a branch in and they'll crawl out if they want.
-Puts them outside and her outside cat immediately tries to murder one. Yeah, that's why outside domestic cats are a bad idea - they decimate the wildlife
-shows off giant ugly earrings
-ordering chinese food, fried tofu, broccoli, garlic sauce
-Gets pulled over for not signalling. Vlogs it. No ticket.
-Wearing glasses for her headache because it helps even though she has 20/20 vision. She's explained before that her headaches went away when the ophthalmologist gave her prescriptionless glasses, does not understand how placebo effect works and thinks there is something about the glasses that is special
-At the restaurant a kid age 7-8 was making origami cranes. He shows her a butterfly one he's proud of and this fucking cunt criticizes a little boy because the butterfly fold isn't as cool as the cranes. He gave her a crane. At least she didn't do the "1000 cranes for the sick" thing but chances are near 100% one of her followers is going to mention it and SJ is going to act like it's some kind of sign or the boy knew she was suffering or dumb shit like that.
-complains the glasses hurt her eyes and give her more of a headache if she wears them too long because she has perfect vision. Again, they don't have prescription lenses.
-It was a blah day because there was nothing medical to discuss.
Did she go MBP on Freckles? And her tone of voice when she said her dad offered to take dorwgs to dorwg park annoyed the hell out of me. She sounded like a bad mom who off-loaded her kids because she didn’t want to be bothered.

How much you wanna bet both those dorwgs hadn’t had a non-emergency vet checkup in a while?

Does she not have the farm anymore? She used to mention going to take care of whatever animals that were there but she hasn’t in a long ass time and that worries me for what kind of state they are in.

ETA those earrings were Garwd awful.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Absolute meltdowns happening on Twitter over IF. Including this woman who can't seem to get keep the name of the subreddit straight but is convinced big pharma or something is behind them.
True confession guys, I told them to go make a subreddit when they were in the process of being expunged from lolcow.farms and were wailing about that. Checks from big pharma can be mailed to me here, thank u.

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2019-09-11 Krissy Klein - 💜💜It’s Zipperversary Day for Haleigh 💜💜 On this .png
Screenshot_2019-09-11 Krissy Klein - 💜💜It’s Zipperversary Day for Haleigh 💜💜 On this (1).png

Krissy says here that the wound healing difficulties weren't EDS related "in her momma gunt she just knew"
and we have it here saying the kid had a fucking bone infection. Then she says she went ahead and got that pesky tethered cord taken care of only to end up causing her kid CSF leaks (if that was even real) then a shunt, shunt failures and a shiny new PICC line.
Mommy loves your being so brave, here's a list of all the things I did to you and the complications it all caused, SO BRAVE.

If Krissy really does have breast cancer, it's because of Karma. Enjoy all the procedures and the chemo drugs, treat it super aggresively like you did your little dolls. I hope you have zero dignity left trying to battle it and die anyway.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did she go MBP on Freckles?
Maybe, but hypothyroid is really common in dogs, especially larger dogs in middle age, which Freckles is. On the other hand it's also seriously overdiagnosed when the answer is actually that the owner doesn't walk and overfeeds their dogs and wants a medical reason that their own shitty petcare is not to blame for their animals' health. It usually causes itchy skin (which is why the vet asked if she'd been itchy) and hair loss in high-wear areas (usually on both sides of their trunk from where they lay down) addition to weight gain and lethargy. While Freckles' coat is a dull, brittle mess I don't see it looking patchy, thin, or having any difficulty regrowing. TT4, the test for hypothyroid, is not usually a test they do in office while you wait – most places will send it or process in office and call you back with results later – but that's just based on my own personal experience going to a few small practices. Maybe she goes to one of those big fancy ones that processes a ton of labs in house, idk.

I think they maybe gave her a trial for thyroid meds to see if they work without a diagnosis because it's tolerated well and there't little real risk if they give it to her for a few weeks and it turns out her thyroid's fine.

I'm also convinced SJ feeds them a vegan diet, which would also explain why Freckles is fat and her coat looks like garbage.

And no, she no longer has the farm. She casually dropped it in a vlog a few weeks ago that she used to run an animal sanctuary and the facebook/website for it has been gone for ages. N/S as to what happened to the animals.

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Welp. I've never wanted brain bleach before but after reading the past few pages of this thread I think I'm ready.
Brain bleach is probably what Krissy used after her kid got surgery to make sure all the stitches popped and her daughter got infected.

I'm lying, of course. I'm confident she rubbed actual shit on the wound. And probably popped the stitches herself. I'm going to guess, at a glance, that things like getting your stitches popped by mom happens whenever you misbehave or talk back.

iluvmylife

kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but hypothyroid is really common in dogs, especially larger dogs in middle age, which Freckles is. On the other hand it's also seriously overdiagnosed when the answer is actually that the owner doesn't walk and overfeeds their dogs and wants a medical reason that their own shitty petcare is not to blame for their animals' health. It usually causes itchy skin (which is why the vet asked if she'd been itchy) and hair loss in high-wear areas (usually on both sides of their trunk from where they lay down) addition to weight gain and lethargy. While Freckles' coat is a dull, brittle mess I don't see it looking patchy, thin, or having any difficulty regrowing. TT4, the test for hypothyroid, is not usually a test they do in office while you wait – most places will send it or process in office and call you back with results later – but that's just based on my own personal experience going to a few small practices. Maybe she goes to one of those big fancy ones that processes a ton of labs in house, idk.

I think they maybe gave her a trial for thyroid meds to see if they work without a diagnosis because it's tolerated well and there't little real risk if they give it to her for a few weeks and it turns out her thyroid's fine.

I'm also convinced SJ feeds them a vegan diet, which would also explain why Freckles is fat and her coat looks like garbage.

And no, she no longer has the farm. She casually dropped it in a vlog a few weeks ago that she used to run an animal sanctuary and the facebook/website for it has been gone for ages. N/S as to what happened to the animals.
Thanks for the info. I was confused about her snarky "that was an interesting visit" remark (or something like that). I couldn't tell if it was just one of her idiotic comments or something else happened that she did not show.

I don't know how I missed her talking about her not having the sanctuary anymore--I may have fallen asleep haha. She is in desperate need of an ER trip looking perfectly healthy but suffering from a major health crisis OR a trip to Mayo to see the heart doctor who hates her. Is the Hawaii trip coming up soon?

electroconvulsivetherapy

*sobs in dovahzul*
kiwifarms.net
i hope she gets abandoned by everyone she loves and never getting any attention from whosoever till she dies of loneliness a d in pain

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for the S-J vlogmas where she insists the Christmas punch isn't spiked.
"Vodka doesn't have alcohol. It's just like, you know, water. See, it's clear, so it's water. I'm dizzy because of my POTS, and I need to drink a lot of water, so I drink vodka, because it's basically the same thing."

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
Being a doctor in Colorado must be exhausting. On top of the munchies, you have tons of people claiming celiac and weird allergies on a likely daily basis. Thank god they don’t have to deal with as many drug seekers for MMJ now that it’s legal.

Reactions: Spicy Tacos

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Brain bleach is probably what Krissy used after her kid got surgery to make sure all the stitches popped and her daughter got infected.

I'm lying, of course. I'm confident she rubbed actual shit on the wound. And probably popped the stitches herself. I'm going to guess, at a glance, that things like getting your stitches popped by mom happens whenever you misbehave or talk back.
I'm ready for that lobotomy now. Better get me a bottle of vodka, too, just in case there's something left over. (:_(

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy Christ, people. What the actual fuck? Definitely that insane woman requires an entire thread and she needs it right now.

Who's quality of life did those surgeries improve anyway? The kids seem like they liked their life more before. The mom seems happy though.

I've never wanted to punch the smug off a doctor's face as much as I do right now though. Even the Schofield doctors seemed bamboozled when they stuck around but Susan had to do a lot of doctor shopping. Most doctors were absolutely not having it. This dude seems to be getting off on fucking up these kids as much as thier mother is.

MOTI!!!

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They have no idea where the proving ground is. Boy are they in for a surprise.
They have no idea what the proving ground is. They think it's a code name for a proof reader employed by IF, who I apparently also work for.

Also lol @ making a big deal about the wording "the deed is done" as if it was something dark and ominous. I was quoting Mr. Krabs because I felt a bit silly that evening.

Last edited:
Tags
spoonies

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino