Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

Kate Farms Shill

"a whiny terfina" - Discord.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I almost want IF to approve this Heather person as a subject. Almost.

Would love to watch that meltdown.
If I get around to a proper thread OP for Porochista, it will undoubtedly include the swarm of hilarity that follows her.

And then maybe they'll actually figure out what the damn proving ground is.

The1ThatStartsWithD

kiwifarms.net
Absolute meltdowns happening on Twitter over IF. Including this woman who can't seem to get keep the name of the subreddit straight but is convinced big pharma or something is behind them.

I love when someone new is added to their roster. These discussions about IF have been happening on twitter for ages, but every new addition wants to act like they just discovered it and will singlehandedly bring them down.
Went down this wackadoo's twitter feed, and you weren't kidding about the meltdown. I gather that she thinks MBIr and r/illnessfakers are somehow related to..Journal of Medical Internet Research and it's all a big pharma conspiracy to silence sick women? IFA is IF and KF? Good Lord.
Maybe, but hypothyroid is really common in dogs, especially larger dogs in middle age, which Freckles is. On the other hand it's also seriously overdiagnosed when the answer is actually that the owner doesn't walk and overfeeds their dogs and wants a medical reason that their own shitty petcare is not to blame for their animals' health. It usually causes itchy skin (which is why the vet asked if she'd been itchy) and hair loss in high-wear areas (usually on both sides of their trunk from where they lay down) addition to weight gain and lethargy. While Freckles' coat is a dull, brittle mess I don't see it looking patchy, thin, or having any difficulty regrowing. TT4, the test for hypothyroid, is not usually a test they do in office while you wait – most places will send it or process in office and call you back with results later – but that's just based on my own personal experience going to a few small practices. Maybe she goes to one of those big fancy ones that processes a ton of labs in house, idk.

I think they maybe gave her a trial for thyroid meds to see if they work without a diagnosis because it's tolerated well and there't little real risk if they give it to her for a few weeks and it turns out her thyroid's fine.

I'm also convinced SJ feeds them a vegan diet, which would also explain why Freckles is fat and her coat looks like garbage.

And no, she no longer has the farm. She casually dropped it in a vlog a few weeks ago that she used to run an animal sanctuary and the facebook/website for it has been gone for ages. N/S as to what happened to the animals.
Interesting hunch about the vegan diet for poor Freckles. Now that you mention it, I have to agree and wouldn't be surprised. I read up on it once and learned that dogs are inobligate carnivores so they can technically survive on vegan food, but Jesus Christ. Denying a dog meat? 404: comprehension not found. You wanna be a granola hippie skinny ~eco-grrl~ go for it but don't drag your animals along for the ride. What's worse is when these tools try to feed a vegan diet to cats. Anyone attempting to veganize an obligate carnivore should be arrested for animal abuse. Some people are just out of this world. S-J is just the gift that keeps giving.
This cunt has been disgusting me for years now. I guess she is pretty low key compared to some of the women discussed here. I wish I had some of her old social media content. I have to say the thing that bothers me the most is how her parents enable her. https://www.instagram.com/p/Buz4QMGlrGJ/
I briefly went through her Insta, not really impressive and only a few OTT T1D, scar and line whoring posts. Is this a personal vendetta? Do you know her from somewhere else or does she have a more robust Sicksta under another name? Of course, she's a dancer with a history of ED. So original.
If I get around to a proper thread OP for Porochista, it will undoubtedly include the swarm of hilarity that follows her.

And then maybe they'll actually figure out what the damn proving ground is.
LOL, this might just be the single best argument for all the different munchie-themed subreddits, because it's fun to watch these crazies chase their tails in an ever deepening spiral of WTFery. On this note, though, IF refugees need to stop with these bright ideas for new subreddits every 5 minutes, each of which lasts shorter than the previous one, and it's a pain in the ass to visit them all or even keep track. IF, IFA, Mal, IFF, IFGW, MBI, Sicksta, and I'm sure I'm missing a few. Everyone thinking *their* new sub will be the One True Real Official Bestest Munchie Sub(TM) has gotten real old, real quick.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
Rewinding, but glad to see Esme Wang mentioned here. I've been suspicious of her for years. I only stay signed up to her newsletter (her ebegging platform of choice) for the LOLs as it's extremely OTT.
She seems more strategic in her cHrOnIc LyMe journey. Got any screen caps? Nobody should be donating a goddamn dime to this woman who brags about her wardrobe full of 1K items.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this Heather Poole a parody account or something? If real, is she re.tarded or just acting like it?

P.s. first time trying to add a picture. Please bear with my and my dumb when it comes to technology.View attachment 933491
Lol she cannot be fucking serious and yet... I think she is.

By the serial killing community, she means that literally. She followed the former IF mod who tried to burn the place down a few weeks ago (akolada) to a community about serial killers and sperged out about IF and cyberstalking there. So she got banned.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this Heather Poole a parody account or something? If real, is she re.tarded or just acting like it?

P.s. first time trying to add a picture. Please bear with my and my dumb when it comes to technology.View attachment 933491
Each of those sentences would make great random texts. Loving the plot twists the cyber stalkers are now the cyber stalkees.
Lol she cannot be fucking serious and yet... I think she is.

By the serial killing community, she means that literally. She followed the former IF mod who tried to burn the place down a few weeks ago (akolada) to a community about serial killers and sperged out about IF and cyberstalking there. So she got banned.
Aw I was hoping she was banned for something more interesting than that. I was imagining Sapphire tier levels of serial killer crazy.

elliptical narcissist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This just made my day. "Kiwi fruit" omg

Maybe she should slow down stalking people all over Reddit and actually read some of the posts she's concerned about.

Kate Farms Shill

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of the redditors are almost as exceptional as PK and her merry band of fuckwits.

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 17.04.39.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-12 at 17.04.46.png

"I know powerful people and you're going to get banned forever because you're trolling! Doxxxxxing is super illegal and if you try it you'll go straight to federal jail!!!!!"

Sorry guys, can't post, being held by both the CIA and the FBI because I re-published people's publicly available already published information that I found in ten seconds with the help of Detective Google.

Is Heather still a flight attendant and if so, what airline does she work for so I can make sure I never fly with them? I'd rather not have my in-flight gin and tonic made by an actual crazy person.
American Airlines and yes, she's apparently still a flight attendant.