Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
Paige's flesh eating bacteria is giving her a case of the ouchies, she got a ride on the booboo bus, and now she's getting surgery.

View attachment 1012670View attachment 1012672View attachment 1012671

I have January 2 in the death pool going around the Reddits. At least it will be the end of identical sadface selfies every day.
Her face slays me every time. It reminds me of when I was a kid and trying to convince my parents I was totally definitely for real sick.

iforgotmypassword

kiwifarms.net
Many pages ago @large_farva (thanks!) recommended some books, including Playing Sick from Dr Marc Feldman, here is the pdf if someone is interested, the archive.org link has a long waiting list and it's already available for free regardless.

Attachments

The1ThatStartsWithD

kiwifarms.net
Ahem. Pardon me for rudely jumping in without reading up first, but I just had to come by to say, I'm envious of everyone who was around for the tea party on IF! Watching that shit go down live had to have been so satisfyingly beautiful. wow How long did it stay up? Congrats to whoever came up with the idea of labeling it with a nebulous title and ren tag. Gold. I should probably not be "that bitch" and ask questions until I read up on here, but I just couldn't help myself. :story:

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Paige's flesh eating bacteria is giving her a case of the ouchies, she got a ride on the booboo bus, and now she's getting surgery.

View attachment 1012670View attachment 1012672View attachment 1012671

I have January 2 in the death pool going around the Reddits. At least it will be the end of identical sadface selfies every day.
I give her half props for not choosing the rictus grinning bicep-less arm pump selfies, but I find her sullen selfie face even more slappable.

large_farva

kiwifarms.net
This IG is a nightmare:
https://www.instagram.com/thetravelinghaloofhope/
Every time they tried to take that halo off, she couldn't even, so she got more spine surgery. Can this actually happen? This is just horrible. Just... that's a fuckton of spinal surgeries and a lot of, "oh no, more surgery and the halo can't come off!" She did have legit scoliosis from the looks of it, so I'm gonna say this is more of a morbid curiosity than munchie. There's some crazy graphic pics in that IG for anyone into that.

This girl has a tragically punchable face, notreal™ seizures and the standard munchie combo of eds, pots, gp, and chiari plus being genderstupid.
https://www.instagram.com/lynnandlavender/
al.png

al (2).png

This post screams munchie to me.
LIFE UPDATE

It has been three weeks since I went from one tube to a two tube lady and I am absolutely loving my @craftingforacureco tubie clips! I don’t just use them to keep my tubes out of the way I also use them to hold my fluid bags in place inside of my medical bag. I’m still using my Halloween clips in there cause I refuse to believe October is over. If you haven’t already check them out babes they are actual lifesavers!!

Barefaced and braless for this update cause why not? This is my second NJ tube since the first one got thrown up six days after it’s placement because of a seizure I had in the hospital. We have spent the last year not worrying about my convulsions because we all assumed they aren’t actually seizures. Having one in the hospital was extremely lucky because were finally able to confirm wether or not they are classic seizures instead of seizure like activity by testing my prolactin levels. During the seizure my levels were at 27.8 and at the exact same time the next day my levels were at 6.2 so that’s a really definitive answer. It makes reality scarier because we now know I have to be taken to the hospital if my seizures last more than ten minutes when mine normally last anywhere from fifteen to ninety minutes. My internist says mine are many small seizures pushed into one. Oddly enough my neurologists don’t seem to think it’s a very big deal and they have settled for just calling them seizures instead of looking into wether or not I have epilepsy. I have been to the er twice in the last two weeks to get my tube unclogged which has been super annoying but I’m staying the course because maybe this will help with the extreme weight loss and the terrible malnutrition. None of my clothes fit, I’m down forty two pounds, and my BMI is at 18.3 as of this morning. I think I might start doing weekly updates if you guys are interested in it? How are you babes doing? What is your experience with NJ tubes or seizures? Let me know below! 👇🏻
al3.png

Went septic, but excited to keep her port, like really excited, and refers to the port as "her/she"

tapping out for now

Montage

kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to that supposed ballerina who’s shins got all fucked up and went black? Her instagram went missing and I’m assuming because she posted some brutal photos of her legs and I’m curious on if she had her legs amputated or not.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
This IG is a nightmare:
https://www.instagram.com/thetravelinghaloofhope/
Every time they tried to take that halo off, she couldn't even, so she got more spine surgery. Can this actually happen? This is just horrible. Just... that's a fuckton of spinal surgeries and a lot of, "oh no, more surgery and the halo can't come off!" She did have legit scoliosis from the looks of it, so I'm gonna say this is more of a morbid curiosity than munchie. There's some crazy graphic pics in that IG for anyone into that.
Screenshot from 2019-11-17 12-42-26.png

what even in the fuck

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to that supposed ballerina who’s shins got all fucked up and went black? Her instagram went missing and I’m assuming because she posted some brutal photos of her legs and I’m curious on if she had her legs amputated or not.
Kelly ronahan. Her videos kept getting taken down from Instagram because they are nasty. Theres some recent videos in the last 10-15 pages of hef thread. No amputation yet, wounds are still half black half flesh. Cant move her feet up and down.

medicaidmunch

kiwifarms.net
I’m almost 100% sure she’s not a munchie. I believe her first doctor just fucked her up. As with anyone who has had a spinal fusion + EDS, the instability moves down so she’s had repeat spinal surgeries and is now fused from skull to SI joints. She has not talked about who her other surgeons were but her current one is at Mayo Arizona. I have gone through her insta and blog pretty closely and didn’t find anything that stood out as munching (doctor shopping, claiming a bunch of diagnoses, having “tools” she doesn’t need). Some have said she is OTT because her insta is 100% about her spinal issues so it seems like she is obsessed with that part of her life.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a fan of gore, her demise is fun to follow, especially since she’s so open about showing her legs off.
Have at it fam

Dr. Celery MD

I know how youse kids like 'em sloppy.
kiwifarms.net
Some have said she is OTT because her insta is 100% about her spinal issues so it seems like she is obsessed with that part of her life.
I mean to be fair, if my spine were 100% hardware at this point I'd probably have a hard time thinking about anything else, too.

I agree with you, I don't think she is a munchie at all.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean to be fair, if my spine were 100% hardware at this point I'd probably have a hard time thinking about anything else, too.

I agree with you, I don't think she is a munchie at all.
Especially if it was made worse by the first surgery. Not saying the surgeon fucked up but I agree with what Medicaidmunch posted above. This is what worries me about this chiari surgery trend, I don't actually know of a spine surgery that doesn't make things worse, maybe a decompression

Tags
spoonies

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino