Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

medicaidmunch

kiwifarms.net
Every time they tried to take that halo off, she couldn't even, so she got more spine surgery. Can this actually happen? This is just horrible. Just... that's a fuckton of spinal surgeries and a lot of, "oh no, more surgery and the halo can't come off!" She did have legit scoliosis from the looks of it, so I'm gonna say this is more of a morbid curiosity than munchie. There's some crazy graphic pics in that IG for anyone into that.

I’m almost 100% sure she’s not a munchie. I believe her first doctor just fucked her up. As with anyone who has had a spinal fusion + EDS, the instability moves down so she’s had repeat spinal surgeries and is now fused from skull to SI joints. She has not talked about who her other surgeons were but her current one is at Mayo Arizona. I have gone through her insta and blog pretty closely and didn’t find anything that stood out as munching (doctor shopping, claiming a bunch of diagnoses, having “tools” she doesn’t need). Some have said she is OTT because her insta is 100% about her spinal issues so it seems like she is obsessed with that part of her life.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a fan of gore, her demise is fun to follow, especially since she’s so open about showing her legs off.
Have at it fam

Dr. Celery MD

I know how youse kids like 'em sloppy.
kiwifarms.net
Some have said she is OTT because her insta is 100% about her spinal issues so it seems like she is obsessed with that part of her life.
I mean to be fair, if my spine were 100% hardware at this point I'd probably have a hard time thinking about anything else, too.

I agree with you, I don't think she is a munchie at all.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean to be fair, if my spine were 100% hardware at this point I'd probably have a hard time thinking about anything else, too.

I agree with you, I don't think she is a munchie at all.
Especially if it was made worse by the first surgery. Not saying the surgeon fucked up but I agree with what Medicaidmunch posted above. This is what worries me about this chiari surgery trend, I don't actually know of a spine surgery that doesn't make things worse, maybe a decompression

flatlandbasin

kiwifarms.net
Kat would like you to know she doesn't wear diapers anymore. I thought she had a suprapubic catheter but that's no longer correct I guess?
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 2.01.45 PM.png

When I first saw this I thought "wow her legs look skinnier" and yes, her very next post was about exactly such a thing.

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 2.01.55 PM.png
When Kat first started gaining, she claimed it was because of meds (I tried to find the post but now can't. I think one post used to say it but she edited that out of the caption.) As several have pointed out so far, the fact is that Kat is getting two kinds of nutrition-- both oral and total parenteral.

Kat lives alone and has a nurse assistant that does tasks for her. She has been on and off TPN for a long time. But mostly on. Why, then, does she have so much food?
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 2.03.35 PM.png

This one is more recent. Drinking coffee. Someone on TPN CAN do it, but it's a terrible idea. The number one thing clinicians say to avoid with GI problems are coffee, tea, liquor and smokes. Furthermore, caffeine is a diuretic (Lohsiriwat et al 2011, multiple MULTIPLE other studies) so as someone who allegedly has trouble with urine elimination, bad idea. "Caffeine can promote early urgency and frequency of urination. Individuals with lower urinary tract symptom should avoid or be cautious in consuming caffeine containing foodstuffs," Lohsiriwat et al concluded.

Please peep even more coffee (Dunkin Donuts) on her microwave. And a damn bottle of syrup on top of her fridge.
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 2.05.13 PM.png

The syrup wasn't there 14 weeks ago, but it was there 10 weeks ago. Conclusion: Kat bought or had someone buy her syrup. Syrup is literally empty calories.
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 2.05.43 PM.png

This girl loves her Dunkin' coffee, feat. bread (look above the dog's head on the counter). White bread is also calorie-dense and nutrient-poor.
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 2.07.53 PM.png
She bought a ton of pop. Not only the one she's drinking, but two flats back behind her. Full of sugar, calorie-dense and no nutritional value.
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 2.11.51 PM.png

And check out that entire case of Maruchanes on the left side of the photo. One of those will run you about 380 empty calories per package. They do not appear in later photos. Conclusion: she ate them.

Kat recently got back from a long hospital stay. We don't know what for, but we do know she was on TPN while there. She blames TPN for her gain. But is it entirely possible they put her on TPN this last time to LOSE weight? I posit yes. (Port and Apovian 2012, Burge et al 1994, Frankenfield "Nutritional Support in the Obese Patient").

Hypocaloric TPN is a technique that medical professionals may employ while the obese patient is hospitalized, although it is more often talked about when the patient is on a ventilator or otherwise incapable of eating. While there are drawbacks (such as adequate protein intake), hospitalized obese patients cannot be expected to live off their fat stores. Especially if they are already in a nutritionally deprived state, which can definitely be the case as most high-calorie foods are nutritionally poor. By engaging hypocaloric TPN, the clinician helps the patient obtain needed nutrition while delivering a caloric deficit that will help the patient lose weight.

Although this isn't my area of expertise, I might hazard an educated guess that Kat went in for an unrelated issue and was put on hypocaloric TPN. Either she asked for TPN, was already doing it, or the docs decided for her. Her weight loss, which has happened at an increased pace and since she's been in the hospital, strongly suggests hypocaloric TPN.

TLDR: I don't think Kat can blame TPN for her weight gain. If anything, she should credit it for her weight loss. Her inability to refrain from junkfood while on TPN seems to have been the problem, and in the hospital, those decisions were made for her.

Kate Farms Shill

"a whiny terfina" - Discord.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kat would like you to know she doesn't wear diapers anymore. I thought she had a suprapubic catheter but that's no longer correct I guess? View attachment 1013280

When I first saw this I thought "wow her legs look skinnier" and yes, her very next post was about exactly such a thing.
View attachment 1013281

When Kat first started gaining, she claimed it was because of meds (I tried to find the post but now can't. I think one post used to say it but she edited that out of the caption.) As several have pointed out so far, the fact is that Kat is getting two kinds of nutrition-- both oral and total parenteral.

Kat lives alone and has a nurse assistant that does tasks for her. She has been on and off TPN for a long time. But mostly on. Why, then, does she have so much food?

View attachment 1013283
This one is more recent. Drinking coffee. Someone on TPN CAN do it, but it's a terrible idea. The number one thing clinicians say to avoid with GI problems are coffee, tea, liquor and smokes. Furthermore, caffeine is a diuretic (Lohsiriwat et al 2011, multiple MULTIPLE other studies) so as someone who allegedly has trouble with urine elimination, bad idea. "Caffeine can promote early urgency and frequency of urination. Individuals with lower urinary tract symptom should avoid or be cautious in consuming caffeine containing foodstuffs," Lohsiriwat et al concluded.

Please peep even more coffee (Dunkin Donuts) on her microwave. And a damn bottle of syrup on top of her fridge.

View attachment 1013287
The syrup wasn't there 14 weeks ago, but it was there 10 weeks ago. Conclusion: Kat bought or had someone buy her syrup. Syrup is literally empty calories.

View attachment 1013291
This girl loves her Dunkin' coffee, feat. bread (look above the dog's head on the counter). White bread is also calorie-dense and nutrient-poor.

View attachment 1013296
She bought a ton of pop. Not only the one she's drinking, but two flats back behind her. Full of sugar, calorie-dense and no nutritional value.

View attachment 1013313
And check out that entire case of Maruchanes on the left side of the photo. One of those will run you about 380 empty calories per package. They do not appear in later photos. Conclusion: she ate them.

Kat recently got back from a long hospital stay. We don't know what for, but we do know she was on TPN while there. She blames TPN for her gain. But is it entirely possible they put her on TPN this last time to LOSE weight? I posit yes. (Port and Apovian 2012, Burge et al 1994, Frankenfield "Nutritional Support in the Obese Patient").

Hypocaloric TPN is a technique that medical professionals may employ while the obese patient is hospitalized, although it is more often talked about when the patient is on a ventilator or otherwise incapable of eating. While there are drawbacks (such as adequate protein intake), hospitalized obese patients cannot be expected to live off their fat stores. Especially if they are already in a nutritionally deprived state, which can definitely be the case as most high-calorie foods are nutritionally poor. By engaging hypocaloric TPN, the clinician helps the patient obtain needed nutrition while delivering a caloric deficit that will help the patient lose weight.

Although this isn't my area of expertise, I might hazard an educated guess that Kat went in for an unrelated issue and was put on hypocaloric TPN. Either she asked for TPN, was already doing it, or the docs decided for her. Her weight loss, which has happened at an increased pace and since she's been in the hospital, strongly suggests hypocaloric TPN.

TLDR: I don't think Kat can blame TPN for her weight gain. If anything, she should credit it for her weight loss. Her inability to refrain from junkfood while on TPN seems to have been the problem, and in the hospital, those decisions were made for her.
She orders groceries through Weis Grocers' "Weis To Go" service. You can see the bags in her apartment from time to time. She also has discussed making her mom bring her stuff. You can also find cakes, english muffins, bagels, candy, and other sugary drinks in her apartment. It's my favorite seek-and-find game.

Amy Lee Fisher is also blaming TPN and medication for her rapid weight gain in the same video she's showing off how many (DRAINABLE!!!) donuts she ate. They reduced her TPN to like 900 calories and still just cannot figure out why she's gaining weight!

Edit: speaking of fatasses larping as GP patients, Nina Jean is in the news again complaining about accessibility
Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 18.19.53.png

One entrance of a park had a barrier up that a wheelchair user cannot get around. There were several entrances. To nina and her fake-disabled fam, this was a goddamned travesty that required this bullshit, whereas any other wheelchair user would just, yanno, use another entrance? Because they're used to it? I mean feel free to correct me, I only have the word of one quadriplegic that she'd rather just find another way than draw more attention to the fact that she can't walk...

Last edited:

LahLahBlackSheep

kiwifarms.net
Paige's flesh eating bacteria is giving her a case of the ouchies, she got a ride on the booboo bus, and now she's getting surgery.

View attachment 1012670View attachment 1012672View attachment 1012671

I have January 2 in the death pool going around the Reddits. At least it will be the end of identical sadface selfies every day.

I want to punch her in the face. Something about that nose and her stupid ass expression infuriates me so badly I think if I saw her in person I'd hit her.

What gets me about her? Most people would at least put a fucking filter on so they didn't just post thousands of plain stupid faced selfies. Put a dog filter on bitch! It would make you .5% less punchable.

I’m almost 100% sure she’s not a munchie. I believe her first doctor just fucked her up. As with anyone who has had a spinal fusion + EDS, the instability moves down so she’s had repeat spinal surgeries and is now fused from skull to SI joints. She has not talked about who her other surgeons were but her current one is at Mayo Arizona. I have gone through her insta and blog pretty closely and didn’t find anything that stood out as munching (doctor shopping, claiming a bunch of diagnoses, having “tools” she doesn’t need). Some have said she is OTT because her insta is 100% about her spinal issues so it seems like she is obsessed with that part of her life.

This lady I've followed for a while. I don't really get an OTT vibe from her. She posts about her spine shit a lot. But if I'd been fucked over by a surgeon (even if it was an accidental fuck up) and ended up with a complete spine fusion I'd probably post about it a lot too. Just the thought of it sounds extremely painful and you can tell it messes with her life in a huge way.

Let's do an SOS Update!

They are in their house but woke up sick because EVIL Mold! She hates being in the house because if she's there she can't complain about living in a hotel. Got to be a real housekeeper again.

Screenshot_20191117-201125_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191117-201127_Instagram.jpg

Also Aila (A dog?) Is sick and might have been sick since they boarded her and nothing goes right when you need things to bitch about online
Screenshot_20191117-201133_Instagram.jpg

Oh there was one update that I wasn't able to grab a screen grab of and it's vanished. She's not eaten forever and she might have to go on TPN again because she can't eat or use her special tube she went through hell and 'Malpractice' to get

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to punch her in the face. Something about that nose and her stupid ass expression infuriates me so badly I think if I saw her in person I'd hit her.

What gets me about her? Most people would at least put a fucking filter on so they didn't just post thousands of plain stupid faced selfies. Put a dog filter on bitch! It would make you .5% less punchable.

This lady I've followed for a while. I don't really get an OTT vibe from her. She posts about her spine shit a lot. But if I'd been fucked over by a surgeon (even if it was an accidental fuck up) and ended up with a complete spine fusion I'd probably post about it a lot too. Just the thought of it sounds extremely painful and you can tell it messes with her life in a huge way.

Let's do an SOS Update!

They are in their house but woke up sick because EVIL Mold! She hates being in the house because if she's there she can't complain about living in a hotel. Got to be a real housekeeper again.

View attachment 1013612
View attachment 1013611

Also Aila (A dog?) Is sick and might have been sick since they boarded her and nothing goes right when you need things to bitch about online
View attachment 1013614

Oh there was one update that I wasn't able to grab a screen grab of and it's vanished. She's not eaten forever and she might have to go on TPN again because she can't eat or use her special tube she went through hell and 'Malpractice' to get
I agree about pestilence Paige, just want tonreach in and slap her good! Also, why don't the SoS fam just move to a rental within hubby 's commute? It is always an option for members with dependants. They are not required to live in base housing? I really don't think that she is telling the whole story or even the truth, and it is hard to believe her. But if the house is hazardous, they can find a place off base and hubby will get housing allowance. He should also tell his commander and get housing to straighten up.

Ihatechildren

If you don't like Bocephus ...
kiwifarms.net

Paige does have a punchable face . As far as her nose goes isn't that saddle nose or is that something else ?

howmanypizzas69

kiwifarms.net
I give her half props for not choosing the rictus grinning bicep-less arm pump selfies, but I find her sullen selfie face even more slappable.

tbh I don’t even think she could do one of those if she wanted to at this point, she has mutant superbugs eating a massive hole into her shoulder and her lower abdomen. She munched her way into legitimate hell, on top of the infections themselves I bet the antibiotics she’s getting have absolutely gnarly side effects.

I still can’t believe they casted her arms to try to stop her fucking around with her ports, that’s just hilarious(ly sad)

medicaidmunch

kiwifarms.net
has coming_upkat been discussed? i dont remember seeing her?
27FA3828-4F68-4D26-90BC-2C8D7F2FDEF4.jpeg

she claims GP but if you go back in her insta she is recovering from anorexia/bulimia not even a year ago. I know EDs can cause GP but she’s marketing herself as a chronic illness WARRIOR. she also has tons of food posted on her page. I’m not sure how much of it she actually eats but she makes it seem like she cooks it for herself. And her “gene mutation” is MTHFR lol
AA62AAA0-DD0D-4C0F-AC1C-457344CFE5FB.jpeg

A597BD5C-6313-4200-B4B7-E9017746BF73.jpeg
237E814B-7DE1-42BB-9482-450AA0033048.jpeg
1A59A62F-8BBF-468A-B982-03044957420C.jpeg
0D37B2A1-4599-42D7-980D-853EA23F934B.jpeg

This is definitely a body check lol
AC3E107E-71CC-44F0-9AB4-60F0D68EB609.jpeg

She mentions IBD here but doesn’t talk about it anymore.
E325E355-49BA-47EB-BE0E-82E830856376.jpeg

She was able to eat this much food in February of this year then needed a feeding tube by May
A24868BB-1BDE-46D4-A25C-E597B2F05FEB.jpeg

seriously...so much food

Kate Farms Shill

"a whiny terfina" - Discord.com
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Piping hot tea straight out the kettle!

Over the last few weeks Amanda/Ren spent a week in Mayo, got some fancy new diagnoses and a PICC line for IV saline for her terrible POTS and some shiny new AFOs for hEDS, and has moved into the big time munchie realm. Of course there were still tons of accusations she was faking it, that Penny the PICC was fake, and that she didn't have POTS or hEDS. But it was enough to get her into the inner sanctum of munchiegram.

These chicks have private chat rooms where they talk about their fake diseases, their desire for service dogs and wheelchairs and toobs and ports, polypharmacy for fun and profit, us, the reddits, their not-fake eating disorders, etc. Amanda created a bunch and invited the big accounts to try to shore up her claims and get better at faking/gain clout. At peak she was adminning over ten chats. Her claims quickly escalated - DID, anorexia (posting the same photos as "body check augh so gross but at least I'm losing" and "this is the reality of gastroparesis, my stomach is so horribly bloated!"), complaining about how her mother was abusive and didn't believe her, videos of her shuffling around awkwardly in her new AFOs (proving they were probably Amazon purchases and not fitted to her), audio clips of her mother complaining that Amanda makes her cart her around all day, etc.

A few days ago they got her to admit the POTS diagnosis was "inconclusive" and might not be real, she might have inappropriate sinus tach but even that was inconclusive, and she's probably just fat and deconditioned. Then admit her hEDS is a lie and tried to blame it on BPD. Then she admit that she was diagnosed weeks ago with somatization disorder and probably half of her diagnoses were somatic or faked. This led to a list of allegedly not-faked diagnoses being created which pissed people off even more because it was either psych, a bunch of common, relatively benign shit with scary sounding medical names like kyphoscoliosis or shit she could fix easily like GERD. Every time one chat would get angry at her for lying she'd bounce to another to cry at new asspatters.

Tonight chat finally decided they were done with Amanda and turned on her, telling her she needed to get off the internet, no one wanted her around anymore, delete her accounts, and don't come back. She's admit the PICC has been removed and was not for POTS but for dehydration, inserted by a GI. Her cardio wanted her to use her boring human mouth parts to drink liquids. And she posted a few tearful stories about how she's sorry she lied, she's leaving forever. She's deleted at least some of her many accounts. We've seen this with her a bunch of times so I'm not shedding a tear for my lost dairy supply just yet.

As per usual, when someone gets unpopular in the sicksta community their "friends" immediately decide to tattle in my inbox. Receipts incoming, there is too much to process in an evening.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Especially if it was made worse by the first surgery. Not saying the surgeon fucked up but I agree with what Medicaidmunch posted above. This is what worries me about this chiari surgery trend, I don't actually know of a spine surgery that doesn't make things worse, maybe a decompression

Generally what happens in the normal non-munchie population is that insurance will pay for spinal surgery but balk at physical therapy. Even in somewhat dubious situations (laminectomy and spinal fusion for lumbar spinal stenosis, etc.) Sometimes surgery is required and sometimes conservative treatments are better.

I don't know what the hell is going on with the Chiari thing. It's imaged easily, and in fact Type II and III are screened for via US in utero. Seems like a poor choice for munchin'

Ms.bojangles

kiwifarms.net

Let's do an SOS Update!

View attachment 1013612
View attachment 1013611

View attachment 1013614

Screenshot_2019-11-16-17-17-07.png

Here's the story post I'm sure you're referring to.

So SOS has become so super annoying since being released from the hospital. Either she's seizing and throwing up (which of course takes these cutesy filtered photos explaining how super sick she is and how she's been seizing all day, not how it works...sorry), or she's complaining about how she can't even eat via tube yet before she went to the hospital she was eating burgers with the kids. Mhmm. Also makes sure to bring up how super sick both her kids are though I'm fairly sure it's 90% normal toddler and baby stuff (sensitive stomachs, catch every bug, temper tantrums...). I know kids who actually are chronically ill and are not being paraded around social media for attention and asspats.
Of course she complains about how much she just wants to be home while in the hotel and now that they are home, suddenly everything is so much worse and she can't possibly live there. Does she think the military has some different housing they can just place her in? And does she think that housing would be the Ritz she's hoping for? What happened to all those air purifiers that they received through Amazon? Wouldn't you think to set a couple of those up on full blast in a house that just had construction done to it? And like I understand the frustration about the dog but kennel cough is hugely predominant in the boarding places and dogs can have sensitive sinuses and sneeze from dust just like we do... How is she blaming the border if it could be the dust in the air for the dog as well? I just think this poor little waif likes to complain about literally any tiny thing she can make into a crisis... It's getting more annoying than anything at this point. Idk how people can be supportive of her. So many try to tell her silver linings and be helpful and she makes them seem like they are a*holes for being positive... How much of a princess can you be?? Is the military life not the American princess life you were hoping for?

LahLahBlackSheep

kiwifarms.net
Paige does have a punchable face . As far as her nose goes isn't that saddle nose or is that something else ?

Saddle nose usually has an indent and looks a bit weird from the side. She's posted enough photos of her face that I honestly think she just has a Jim Bob Duggar pig nose

View attachment 1013714

Here's the story post I'm sure you're referring to.

So SOS has become so super annoying since being released from the hospital. Either she's seizing and throwing up (which of course takes these cutesy filtered photos explaining how super sick she is and how she's been seizing all day, not how it works...sorry), or she's complaining about how she can't even eat via tube yet before she went to the hospital she was eating burgers with the kids. Mhmm. Also makes sure to bring up how super sick both her kids are though I'm fairly sure it's 90% normal toddler and baby stuff (sensitive stomachs, catch every bug, temper tantrums...). I know kids who actually are chronically ill and are not being paraded around social media for attention and asspats.
Of course she complains about how much she just wants to be home while in the hotel and now that they are home, suddenly everything is so much worse and she can't possibly live there. Does she think the military has some different housing they can just place her in? And does she think that housing would be the Ritz she's hoping for? What happened to all those air purifiers that they received through Amazon? Wouldn't you think to set a couple of those up on full blast in a house that just had construction done to it? And like I understand the frustration about the dog but kennel cough is hugely predominant in the boarding places and dogs can have sensitive sinuses and sneeze from dust just like we do... How is she blaming the border if it could be the dust in the air for the dog as well? I just think this poor little waif likes to complain about literally any tiny thing she can make into a crisis... It's getting more annoying than anything at this point. Idk how people can be supportive of her. So many try to tell her silver linings and be helpful and she makes them seem like they are a*holes for being positive... How much of a princess can you be?? Is the military life not the American princess life you were hoping for?

Thank you that's it! And yes! She was bought some very expensive air purifiers. I know for a fact running those in a home with mold issues can help (Side note: Most houses in the world have mold in them. It's a common and normal issue)

SOS really has become more annoying than she used to be but for some reason she's the munchie I've latched onto so I will continue to bring you all her batshitteryness lol

Ms.bojangles

kiwifarms.net
Saddle nose usually has an indent and looks a bit weird from the side. She's posted enough photos of her face that I honestly think she just has a Jim Bob Duggar pig nose

Thank you that's it! And yes! She was bought some very expensive air purifiers. I know for a fact running those in a home with mold issues can help (Side note: Most houses in the world have mold in them. It's a common and normal issue)

SOS really has become more annoying than she used to be but for some reason she's the munchie I've latched onto so I will continue to bring you all her batshitteryness lol

So she is in Washington.... Finding a home in western Washington without mold is nearly impossible. We have high humidity in the summers and nearly constant rainfall in the fall through spring months. Some places even flood quite frequently. People with severe mold allergies are told to move because it is impossible to manage the mold issue here. People with mild allergies are just told to get those nice hepa filters and get rid of carpet. She has the hepa filters and no carpet so I think at this point it's just another thing she knows she can get sympathy for.