Community Munchausen's by Internet (Malingerers, Munchies, Spoonies, etc) - Feigning Illnesses for Attention

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

In conclusion, hoes mad
kiwifarms.net
Well of course! You can't use Medicaid to pay for EVERYTHING ELSE! You whine, get donations and magically forget to pay your medical bills.

Nothing you cant dispute and get the debit dropped from your credit! And then boom all this free monies!

Goddamn at this rate I am about to become a begging munchie "Ohhhh noez I cant afford my "treatments" (weekly taco Tuesday) please someone halp meeeeee"
I don't have the detractor skills like you guys do but she's gotten tons of expensive tattoos, an apple watch, a monitor, clothes and tons of uber rides paid by simps since I found this tard cum source.

Edit: Look guise, the doctors have found a glaring decline in kaelijae's paypal account. Without your help, she can't live in a $1,000 plus apartment in Vegas and larp as a professional vidya streamer. She did about 6 whole streams in January and that means that she is a grownup and shit. What does she have? She'll never say but the tip goal will be at least $500.

She'll finally be ok, like she's said for every reeeeeeemergency every 6 weeks since July 2018. Maybe she'll even pay Zombiunicorn back!

Attachments

Last edited:

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
I don't have the detractor skills like you guys do but she's gotten tons of expensive tattoos, an apple watch, a monitor, clothes and tons of uber rides paid by simps since I found this tard cum source.

Edit: Look guise, the doctors have found a glaring decline in kaelijae's paypal account. Without your help, she can't live in a $1,000 plus apartment in Vegas and larp as a professional vidya streamer. She did about 6 whole streams in January and that means that she is a grownup and shit. What does she have? She'll never say but the tip goal will be at least $500.

She'll finally be ok, like she's said for every reeeeeeemergency every 6 weeks since July 2018. Maybe she'll even pay Zombiunicorn back!
WHY MUSTARD. When you could conceivably have any colour of fake hair, WHY MUSTARD?

Look more sickly? Sallow reflections? I don't care why she's in the hospital, I can't move past mustard polyester.

In conclusion, hoes mad
kiwifarms.net
WHY MUSTARD. When you could conceivably have any colour of fake hair, WHY MUSTARD?

Look more sickly? Sallow reflections? I don't care why she's in the hospital, I can't move past mustard polyester.
She changes it all the time. It's been horrific shades of blue, too.

Try to tune in for her next begathon, there'll be tears, shaking a jug of store brand spring water, bottles of nearly empty pills next to her. It's fucking pathetic. You will also hear about how a few years ago she was thriving on twitch and never recoveree from a ban. It wasn't because she rips into anyone who slightly aggravates her.

She did this on Mixer but "platform instability" (re: not enough betabuxx) drove her off. Maybe they can lure her back with a bottle of percocet and a tattoo shop gift card.

As stated before, her own Planetjeff (some guy whose last name is almost "loser") devoted fan tweets at her, tries to spam reddit, etc and she barely acknowledges him. Real cuck.

Manda Lise

kiwifarms.net
Ok I am here b/c I seen Falum/Connor posting what to be a scam she did delete the post before I got the screen shot something along the lines of needing 800 and just coming out to her family this past weekend that's the part that caught my eye. So reverse image search led my to this page. awesomesause! anyways The FB group is called "Give me your money" Funny thing about this group and why she fits in 100% politically correct liberal. Even funnier the members will spend $ to have anyone who don't use pronouns, happens to be pro trump ect. so it's entertaining for me a far right to disrupt them. They have a paid site that I borrowed a login to see. I also seen this con artist has been using this wheelchair as a revnew engine since april 2015 What I don't get is how she did a fundraiser for her "stepdad" because no one was helping him and I found her estranged mother had a well funded gofundme https://www.gofundme.com/f/darcyscancerfund mum's more recent gofundme https://www.gofundme.com/f/6yn7mdk Falum's mother is the inspiration to Falums need for being a charity case as I see the pattern of grasping at straws for funds on a hospitalized/deceased persons name. Her Bio dad Kelle Bailey seems to have kept a distance from the entire circus of her life after the Bieber concert. Her brother Sabastian has hidden his online presence from me quite well.
As stated last month by another...... this Falum needs her own thread. connor3.pngconnor2.pngConnor1.png

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Ok I am here b/c I seen Falum/Connor posting what to be a scam she did delete the post before I got the screen shot something along the lines of needing 800 and just coming out to her family this past weekend that's the part that caught my eye. So reverse image search led my to this page. awesomesause! anyways The FB group is called "Give me your money" Funny thing about this group and why she fits in 100% politically correct liberal. Even funnier the members will spend $ to have anyone who don't use pronouns, happens to be pro trump ect. so it's entertaining for me a far right to disrupt them. They have a paid site that I borrowed a login to see. I also seen this con artist has been using this wheelchair as a revnew engine since april 2015 What I don't get is how she did a fundraiser for her "stepdad" because no one was helping him and I found her estranged mother had a well funded gofundme https://www.gofundme.com/f/darcyscancerfund mum's more recent gofundme https://www.gofundme.com/f/6yn7mdk Falum's mother is the inspiration to Falums need for being a charity case as I see the pattern of grasping at straws for funds on a hospitalized/deceased persons name. Her Bio dad Kelle Bailey seems to have kept a distance from the entire circus of her life after the Bieber concert. Her brother Sabastian has hidden his online presence from me quite well.
As stated last month by another...... this Falum needs her own thread. View attachment 1129216View attachment 1129251View attachment 1129252
Falum keeps getting brought up here and I agree that their antics seem a bit more extra than the others discussed here (minus paige who is my fave dying princess). There is alot of fuckery going on when it comes to falum.

I think if someone wants to put together a thread for falum I'd def enjoy reading it.

Manda Lise

kiwifarms.net
Falum keeps getting brought up here and I agree that their antics seem a bit more extra than the others discussed here (minus paige who is my fave dying princess). There is alot of fuckery going on when it comes to falum.

I think if someone wants to put together a thread for falum I'd def enjoy reading it.
she's tryin to round up another bunch of ppl for an ask currently. Get them to feel bad and boom hit em up for $$
connor4.png

BanyaHat

kiwifarms.net
Man, I know the whole community lacks self-awareness, but somehow Ren/Amanda and HerFoggyMind have to know that they're the most aesthetically unpleasing, ugly members of the illness faker community... and yet they post the most unflattering angles and close-up shots with little to no shame.

HFM especially weirds me out with the IBS and nudity exhibitionism, how on Earth can you assume that's acceptable to post on social media?

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, I know the whole community lacks self-awareness, but somehow Ren/Amanda and HerFoggyMind have to know that they're the most aesthetically unpleasing, ugly members of the illness faker community... and yet they post the most unflattering angles and close-up shots with little to no shame.

HFM especially weirds me out with the IBS and nudity exhibitionism, how on Earth can you assume that's acceptable to post on social media?
99% sure ren does it intentionally because bad attention is better than no attention.

See also:
gYJROpO.jpgy9x2bjjx8pv31.png

These were from October when she was claiming to be an anorexic with gastroparesis in a chat for people who were actually anorexic. Well that will put you off recovery.

I also went through her Wattpad the other day and found a Demi Lovato fanfic that included a scene wherein a six year old is brutally and graphically raped. Kid is fucked up and screaming for whatever attention she can get.

WTAF is this? This honestly exists? Give me money "luxury group"?
its a grift. The admin John makes a killing off those groups. He runs several (let people hate things was one, sad sales and sketchy services is another) and they used to be a place to mock people on Facebook, then he realized it was more lucrative to make it a SJW safe haven. He gets a cut of all the money.

Last edited:

In conclusion, hoes mad
kiwifarms.net
I know all of you are going to be shocked, but after kaelijae's vague recent hospitalization, she needs your financial support!

Plz guise, plz....her tattoo artist is waiting!

Attachments

Last edited:

Occam's Epilady

kiwifarms.net
As stated last month by another...... this Falum needs her own thread. View attachment 1129216View attachment 1129251View attachment 1129252
Maybe it's that I haven't had my coffee yet, but the fundraiser stuff here is super confusing. There's a group where people go to ask for money? And someone later said the admin makes $ running the page? Surely almost all the people who join the group must join because they want to beg, so where is the money coming from in the first place (and how does the admin skim)? I used to read r/assistance looking for interesting scams, and the ratio of people looking for donations to those willing to donate was like 1000:1. And I found the GMY$ Luxury group, but how does the "luxury" part work? This one seems even less likely to have donors join; I'd *maybe* consider joining a group to give money away, but I wouldn't pay $15 to do so. Bonus Q: why is everyone in the "give me money" groups obsessed with enamel pins???

Also, what's up with the stepmom's fundraiser and how there are a ton of donations for $800? Is it a coincidence that it's the same amount that Falum requested for coming out expenses or whatever? Is this somehow linked to the GMY$ groups?
Screenshot_20200205-072106_Chrome.jpg

I feel like I went to bed a millennial and woke up a boomer. HOW DOES COMPUTER MONEY WORK SOMEONE HELP

. . . edit . . . found an article that explains some of it. It sounds like these FB groups mainly deal in small donations, which makes more sense than the significant $ I was picturing. https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/06/rise-facebook-blessings-groups/591307/

Last edited:

Manda Lise

kiwifarms.net
its a grift. The admin John makes a killing off those groups. He runs several (let people hate things was one, sad sales and sketchy services is another) and they used to be a place to mock people on Facebook, then he realized it was more lucrative to make it a SJW safe haven. He gets a cut of all the money.
I am only mad I didn't think of it first this is a gold mine. He has over 3K members who paid to get in. He also has another group I just found out about. Let ppl be sad. Honestly joining that group for 15$ was a great investment. They can not pay 10$ to ban me in the main group even tho they try often if they want me gone it's 100$ and well if they all put their EBT cards together still could not ban me. Tho posting this stuff from the group is actual bannable.
connor5.png

Manda Lise

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's that I haven't had my coffee yet, but the fundraiser stuff here is super confusing. There's a group where people go to ask for money? And someone later said the admin makes $ running the page? Surely almost all the people who join the group must join because they want to beg, so where is the money coming from in the first place (and how does the admin skim)? I used to read r/assistance looking for interesting scams, and the ratio of people looking for donations to those willing to donate was like 1000:1. And I found the GMY$ Luxury group, but how does the "luxury" part work? This one seems even less likely to have donors join; I'd *maybe* consider joining a group to give money away, but I wouldn't pay $15 to do so. Bonus Q: why is everyone in the "give me money" groups obsessed with enamel pins???

Also, what's up with the stepmom's fundraiser and how there are a ton of donations for $800? Is it a coincidence that it's the same amount that Falum requested for coming out expenses or whatever? Is this somehow linked to the GMY$ groups?
View attachment 1131396

I feel like I went to bed a millennial and woke up a boomer. HOW DOES COMPUTER MONEY WORK SOMEONE HELP

. . . edit . . . found an article that explains some of it. It sounds like these FB groups mainly deal in small donations, which makes more sense than the significant $ I was picturing. https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/06/rise-facebook-blessings-groups/591307/
Ok they have a main group, Give me your money. pretty much its a bunch of stay at home parents and liberal arts college students. Someone wants something they ask for the money to fund. The group scrapes together their change and gives it via paypal, cash app, venmo. to the person asking for the funds. Picture a highschool party and everyone chipping in for a case of beer but knowing the buyer is going to run out of the back door and not return till it's time for more money. Also if you don't like someone for any reason you can pay the owner 10$ to have them banned. they can pay 50$ to owner to return. unless they join the LUX group it makes you teflon from the 10$ ban. things that will get them to pay to ban you is not using a pronoun, being pro life ect..

The Lux group the price is 15$ they also have the same begging for funds. (Totally worth it if you go in there like I did with intent to troll) one of the "perks" to the membership is they sometimes do a give away of a free pin. I think they are stupid but whatever helps the kids sleep at night. The pin drop pushes members into the next form of membership..

For the low fee of 10$ a month the lux members can become gold. (the owner of the groups makes pins. The kind of crap you would see in a gumball machine at the local grocery) he sells the pins to members for 10-15$ gold members have a chance to win limited editions. That they hold onto hype up and then sell for 150-200$ 6 months later I noticed most of the people who do this are members of the admin team possible one person with alt accounts due to I never see them on at the same time.

The roving house that is the group for pin sales. I never looked at it b/c it's not the contect I seek.

The other groups out there I don't know b/c I just only scratched the surface. https://givemeyourmoney.net/ scammed.pngsad.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok they have a main group, Give me your money. pretty much its a bunch of stay at home parents and liberal arts college students. Someone wants something they ask for the money to fund. The group scrapes together their change and gives it via paypal, cash app, venmo. to the person asking for the funds. Picture a highschool party and everyone chipping in for a case of beer but knowing the buyer is going to run out of the back door and not return till it's time for more money. Also if you don't like someone for any reason you can pay the owner 10$ to have them banned. they can pay 50$ to owner to return. unless they join the LUX group it makes you teflon from the 10$ ban. things that will get them to pay to ban you is not using a pronoun, being pro life ect..

The Lux group the price is 15$ they also have the same begging for funds. (Totally worth it if you go in there like I did with intent to troll) one of the "perks" to the membership is they sometimes do a give away of a free pin. I think they are stupid but whatever helps the kids sleep at night. The pin drop pushes members into the next form of membership..

For the low fee of 10$ a month the lux members can become gold. (the owner of the groups makes pins. The kind of crap you would see in a gumball machine at the local grocery) he sells the pins to members for 10-15$ gold members have a chance to win limited editions. That they hold onto hype up and then sell for 150-200$ 6 months later I noticed most of the people who do this are members of the admin team possible one person with alt accounts due to I never see them on at the same time.

The roving house that is the group for pin sales. I never looked at it b/c it's not the contect I seek.

The other groups out there I don't know b/c I just only scratched the surface. https://givemeyourmoney.net/ View attachment 1131528View attachment 1131530
Holy fucking shit. Well. This is fascinating. Also one of those things where while i would love to drop in to watch I draw a line at actually paying money to get in. But NGL if there was a thread for this I would read the shit out of it. Watching a bunch of lazy idiots get scammed over and over again sounds hilarious.

Manda Lise

kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit. Well. This is fascinating. Also one of those things where while i would love to drop in to watch I draw a line at actually paying money to get in. But NGL if there was a thread for this I would read the shit out of it. Watching a bunch of lazy idiots get scammed over and over again sounds hilarious.
Join the main group... wait till that waving hand next to your name disappears.. pretty much just laugh to yourself and bump their post. Then make a post saying "LUX ME" and some sob story on how your g/f ran away and took your cat with her. They will send you money maybe even just out right pay for it. There are a few other ppl in there who use their disabilities for funding.

This Bitch Is Me?

kiwifarms.net
99% sure ren does it intentionally because bad attention is better than no attention.

See also:
View attachment 1129351View attachment 1129354

These were from October when she was claiming to be an anorexic with gastroparesis in a chat for people who were actually anorexic. Well that will put you off recovery.

I also went through her Wattpad the other day and found a Demi Lovato fanfic that included a scene wherein a six year old is brutally and graphically raped. Kid is fucked up and screaming for whatever attention she can get.
What the fuck is wrong with her knuckles in that first pic? The middle one looks particularly revolting.

Reactions: Spooniest spoon

In conclusion, hoes mad
kiwifarms.net
The fuck this bitch on about? https://twitter.com/eakjae/status/1224909683179147269?s=19

She only streams 6 times a month.
"Work takes up all my time".
Holy christ the section 8 tard downstairs works harder at being a neet than she does as a "creator"

And still, since the bell's palsy (that looks Completely gone)scam, all her medical issues have been vague but need lots of cash for.

Attachments

Sooperspoonie

kiwifarms.net
Glancing at her Go Fund Me it looks like she is going to Russia to do Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) which is right now for Multiple Sclerosis. It is a promising treatment but there is still a need for rigorous studies to prove its efficacy and safety. But if you have a debilitating disease, it might be worth the risk for a possible cure. It’s currently not covered by most insurance or national health care organizations because it’s still experimental, but it does have a body of evidence to support that it could work.

Here is one source discussing the controversy:

I’m only familiar with it because an acquaintance went to Mexico for HSCT and I’ve been following along to see what happens. She just returned and it looks like the clinic was very professional and did a very good job of educating the patients on risks and what was involved in treatment, more so than I see in American healthcare.